User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Why is sex the be-all and end-all of men's existence? I really don't understand that. I mean, it's nice and all, but it's not THAT important.

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    Why is sex the be-all and end-all of men's existence? I really don't understand that. I mean, it's nice and all, but it's not THAT important.
    And there are all those ridiculous positions.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    when they get a haircut and expect you to notice it
    Maybe it's the Si in me, but I notice that kind of stuff immediately.

MBTI
    INTJ

I have no complaints, really.

Slight annoyances, like asking me what I'm thinking. Most likely it's something you won't want to hear, so don't ask. You know me, if I don't say nothing, I'm going to be blunt and honest. And you don't like that.

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    when you offer them solution/fixes to their problems, they become even more upset
    They just want you to listen. Believe me. They don't want solutions, just someone to hear their sorrow.

Am I right girls?

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Men offer complicated solutions to problems, when we (women) just want men to listen and sympathize.

Woman: "I was at work today and..." blah, blah, blah, blah, blah --bad stuff happening--

What women REALLY want men to say and do instead of offer a bunch of complicated solutions:
    Perfect Man: "awww.. babycakes, that sounds terrible, I know it's tough." --lip lock--

...see how simple that was? Now all is well.
    Fuckit, she beat me to it. :steam:

My complaints, which arent major but based upon many years of careful study and conclusions:-

- You say you want nice guy, listening, caring types but you dont really, otherwise you'd be dating a girl, a girly girl at that.

- Guys are alright with being Mr. Inbetween or Mr. Right Now as opposed to Mr. Right but you should tell them.

- Unless the guy is a douche its alright to tell them you're horny or you know tell them what you want, not even the most tuned in male is a mind reader and men WILL have heard a mass of confusing and conflicting mixed messages, not from you but the world and its wife.

- Yes, any male you encounter is liable to talk to his mates about you, yes, this includes sexual prowess, yes, you shouldnt be surprised at this. Know why? Because you've already done it with your girlies. No. No need to lie.

- Do not play any BS games about not texting until every third text or not calling back until they've tried to call you twice or not calling the next day after a great date or anything like that. No, it doesnt matter what you read in a book or what your friends told you.

- Dont confuse independent with distant.

figsfiggyfigs

farts are not funny, esp in an enclosed space.

Quote Originally Posted by You'reWrongI'mRight View Post
    farts are not funny, esp in an enclosed space.
    They are if you're able to trap your SO under the covers and make them smell them. I always laugh at that one.