User Tag List

First 3456715 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Sorry Victor, but I really hate having conversations in restaurants. Guys always aks me out to this kind of dates, because they "want to get to know" me. The only thing they'll get to know about me this way is the fact that I hate eating in front of other people and that I hate watching people eat. By the way, it's so serious. I don't want to get serious right away. I want to have fun, see if you can laugh with the other person first. I don't want to get to know their exact degrees, their first pet's name, all the people they've had dates with, their mother's best recipes, their medical history and their aunt's favorite television show right away.
    Oh, I think a conversation can be more interesting than getting, "to know their exact degrees, their first pet's name, all the people they've had dates with, their mother's best recipes, their medical history and their aunt's favorite television show right away".

A conversation can be warm and amusing, interspersed with a turn on the dance floor between courses, and there is the tone of voice and the twinkle in the eye.

And a conversation has a rhythm like a good poem.

Paintball, though, may have its own charms.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Oh, I think a conversation can be more interesting than getting, "to know their exact degrees, their first pet's name, all the people they've had dates with, their mother's best recipes, their medical history and their aunt's favorite television show right away".

A conversation can be warm and amusing, interspersed with a turn on the dance floor between courses, and there is the tone of voice and the twinkle in the eye.

And a conversation has a rhythm like a good poem.

Paintball, though, may have its own charms.
    I just know that most candlelight dinners are like job interviews. They need to know every stupid detail about me (like: "Have you ever worn braces, and if so, when?" and "Tell me about all of your exes and give me the details of your relationships"). It's never fun.

Paintball, however, is very practical. You can get to know how much pain the other person can handle and if the other person can aim well. If the guy can't aim, I know that we should never get in a relationship because if we woud get to live together, he wouldn't pee in the toilet, but on the walls (and then I would have to pay a lot of money to buy paint to have him pain the walls he peed on).
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

I don't actually have an irritant about them that bothers me enough to say so. I suppose when men spit anywhere near me. Or if you want to have a conversation that takes longer than the intermission between periods of a hockey game I'm watching (emergencies excluded). Not loading the dishwasher right in an attempt to get out of doing it. That's about it.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Your hair looks fine. Your face looks fine. Makeup is fine. Ass looks especially fine and not fat. It's just a restaurant, not the White House. Let's go. Letsgoletsgoletsgoletsgoletsgooooooo....

*turns on video game out of boredom, gets beaten*

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

why are you always trying to take my car and my money.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    If you do seriously consider asking me out on a date like that, you can tattoo "I'M BORING!" on your forehead as well, because to me it's the same thing. Be original!
    I dunno... a forehead tattoo IS pretty original. I don't know too many people with that tattooed to their foreheads.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Usually it's individual traits that annoy me more than "male sterotypical" traits...in fact I'm far more irritated by "female stereotypical traits".

I suppose, expecting girls to spend 5 times as much time as guys on looking pretty, in our free time.
    -end of thread-

Oberon

Do not try to fix me.

Just don't.

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Most prominent cause of death among men:
    - old age while waiting on a woman

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Usually it's individual traits that annoy me more than "male sterotypical" traits...in fact I'm far more irritated by "female stereotypical traits".

I suppose, expecting girls to spend 5 times as much time as guys on looking pretty, in our free time.
    Do we really expect this though? I mean, we expect it to happen because you do it, but if you cut out about...75% of things you do, do you think we'd notice?