User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post

...If you say so. After all T = infinite wisdom. My 'NF' gut tells me that if you 'T'hink too much and overanalyze the situation, you're wasting your precious time; simply diffuse it as described^ or seek out another 'T' (just like yourself) for a real boring relationship.

This is exactly about what I am talking about. You tend to become annoyed or something in that direction too easily.

But if you want to push it then I would say that it is quite unlikely that ENTPs are boring. However they are Ts none the less.

A window to the soul

Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    This is exactly about what I am talking about. You tend to become annoyed or something in that direction too easily.

But if you want to push it then I would say that it is quite unlikely that ENTPs are boring. However they are Ts none the less.
    I'm not at all annoyed. I'm quite relaxed actually.
    Just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    I'm not at all annoyed. I'm quite relaxed actually.
    Just trying to help.
    I don't believe you.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

why you gotta be scratchin your balls in front of me??

Quote Originally Posted by Salt n' pepper View Post
    why you gotta be scratchin your balls in front of me??
    Because they are hairy so they itch.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Please, don't ever ask me out for a romantic candle light dinner in a fancy restaurant. I hate romantic candle light dinners and I hate fancy restaurants. They're like job interviews with lousy and way too expensive food and I hate job interviews and lousy overexpensive food. Don't spend your money on ruining my mood and my respect for you. If you do seriously consider asking me out on a date like that, you can tattoo "I'M BORING!" on your forehead as well, because to me it's the same thing. Be original! I hate spending a whole evening talking, eating, talking, eating, talking and paying (or have someone else pay me) a fortune for this whole talking-eating-talking-etc. thing. If you do want to impress me with a date, impress me with, for example, a date at a paintball center or an amusement park. It's just as expensuve, but way more fun. Then we can at least have a good time and I probably won't go home with a crappy mood.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    SLI None

Always ruining my steady cruise when driving...
    Always asking for help in computer issues...

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Always asking for sex...
    Always forgetting forplay...
    Always asking what's for dinner like it's a given I'll cook...

★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    Please, don't ever ask me out for a romantic candle light dinner in a fancy restaurant.
    What!

I look for a woman with whom I can enjoy a conversation over a leisurely meal at a comfortable restaurant.

I mean a relationship is mainly conversation so if we can't enjoy a conversation, we probably won't enjoy much else.

And apart from work, life is mainly conversation and eating together means not only sharing the food but the conversation as well.

I remember being the General Secretary of the Chinese Students' Society at Sydney University. And often we would go for a Chinese meal in China Town. But I was immensely surprised that the purpose was to eat as quickly as possible and conversation only interfered with the eating.

Of course it was a cultural difference that hit me right on the nose. For in Western culture the purpose of eating together is conversation. While I understand that the purpose of eating in Chinese culture is eating. And this of course is perfectly logical.

But perhaps Paintball is counter-cultural.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

Sorry Victor, but I really hate having conversations in restaurants. Guys always aks me out to this kind of dates, because they "want to get to know" me. The only thing they'll get to know about me this way is the fact that I hate eating in front of other people and that I hate watching people eat. By the way, it's so serious. I don't want to get serious right away. I want to have fun, see if you can laugh with the other person first. I don't want to get to know their exact degrees, their first pet's name, all the people they've had dates with, their mother's best recipes, their medical history and their aunt's favorite television show right away.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.