User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 172

  1. #21
    Amazing Spambot! Cloudblue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    MBTI
    INfP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    154

    Default

    My complaint is: learn how to have more fun and stop being so boring. All you ladies do is talk about your hair or your nails or which boy youre gonna date, NO ONE CARES...
    Kindblue,from globalchatter...
    And still wonders were it has gone...

  2. #22
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudblue View Post
    My complaint is: learn how to have more fun and stop being so boring. All you ladies do is talk about your hair or your nails or which boy youre gonna date, NO ONE CARES...
    Hair and nails are very important mkay!

  3. #23
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    they have skills i don't, so I can't live without them *sigh*


    They're dense in areas that are so easy and don't (wanna) learn, so they drive you crazy.


    Oh and their beards sting when they're too lazy to shave but not too lazy to want sex *rolls eyes*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  4. #24
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default ^+1

    Quote Originally Posted by Satine View Post
    Oh and their beards sting when they're too lazy to shave but not too lazy to want sex *rolls eyes*
    Yeah, I agree! We (women) don't appreciate the wisker burn!

  5. #25
    One day and the next Rainne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Men offer complicated solutions to problems, when we (women) just want men to listen and sympathize.

    Woman: "I was at work today and..." blah, blah, blah, blah, blah --bad stuff happening--

    What women REALLY want men to say and do instead of offer a bunch of complicated solutions:
    Perfect Man: "awww.. babycakes, that sounds terrible, I know it's tough." --lip lock--

    ...see how simple that was? Now all is well.
    Woman: So I had this problem at work today...

    Man hears a problem. A problem! Not while I'm around! Time to think of a solution.

    Woman: Continues on endlessly blabbering on w/ too many unrelated things

    *You could have honestly told me that in two sentences. However, it is pretty obvious what you need to do.*

    Man: Why don't you just...

    Woman: Complains more

    Man mentally /facepalms
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

  6. #26
    Senior Member Ming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Men offer complicated solutions to problems, when we (women) just want men to listen and sympathize.

    Woman: "I was at work today and..." blah, blah, blah, blah, blah --bad stuff happening--

    What women REALLY want men to say and do instead of offer a bunch of complicated solutions:
    Perfect Man: "awww.. babycakes, that sounds terrible, I know it's tough." --lip lock--

    ...see how simple that was? Now all is well.
    I'd do that. But sorry I'm gay

  7. #27
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    Woman: So I had this problem at work today...

    Man hears a problem. A problem! Not while I'm around! Time to think of a solution.

    Woman: Continues on endlessly blabbering w/ too many unrelated things

    *You could have honestly told me that in two sentences. However, it is pretty obvious what you need to do.*

    Man: Why don't you just...

    Woman: Complains more

    Man mentally /facepalms
    Man: --pretends to listen for a minute--
    Man: --aggressively moves-in toward blabbering woman's lips--
    Man: --lip lock--
    Woman: --suddenly rendered speechless--
    Woman: --surprisingly happy--

    -the end-

  8. #28
    Senior Member Ming's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by perfectgirl View Post
    Man: --aggressively moves in toward blabbering woman's lips--
    Man: --lip lock--
    Woman: --suddenly rendered speechlees--
    Woman: --surprisingly happy--

    -the end-
    That isn't just women. Just anyone that's horny

  9. #29
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    135 so/sp
    Posts
    8,697

    Default

    Well this is more of a F thing actually...... but I really dislike mood swings in people.
    I mean I always have to figure out to who I am actually talking to before I get to the point.

  10. #30
    A window to the soul
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    That isn't just women. Just anyone that's horny
    ...then F must = horny because I'm telling you, this will work (if implemented properly). I give you my INFP word, I wouldn't lie.

    Quote Originally Posted by Antisocial one View Post
    Well this is more of a F thing actually...... but I really dislike mood swings in people.
    I mean I always have to figure out to who I am actually talking to before I get to the point.
    ...If you say so. After all T = infinite wisdom. My 'NF' gut tells me that if you 'T'hink too much and overanalyze the situation, you're wasting your precious time; simply diffuse it as described^ or seek out another 'T' (just like yourself) for a real boring relationship.

Similar Threads

  1. would you make a sexy member of the opposite sex?
    By prplchknz in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 11:40 AM
  2. If you were a member of the opposite sex?
    By heart in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 05-27-2008, 10:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO