User Tag List

First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post

Especially these days. The only thing we can really do now that a woman can't and is of any worth to the speices is add sperm. It can be quite the apathetic feeling if one dwells on that fact too long.
    This is an interesting perspective.

Men can be good fathers to their children, which is unique and irreplaceable. Girls who have good relationships with their fathers are less likely to become sexually active at a young age, and boys need their fathers to teach them how to be a man.

Especially these days. The only thing we can really do now that a woman can't and is of any worth to the speices is add sperm. It can be quite the apathetic feeling if one dwells on that fact too long.
    However, the same thing could be said of a woman and her uterus, no? I LIKE men (and their sperm), but maybe I just like them in general...

The point of relationships isn't about usefulness or functionality (or it isn't ONLY about that), it's about two people building something amazing, resilient, complex, and meaningful together. I think it has more to do with the unique combination of strengths that the two people bring more than roles necessarily.

Isn't it enough that somebody wants you to be a part of their life?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

It can feel that way some times. It's not like we're needed to bring the money or hunt for meat. It's not like we're needed to protect the home anymore. The only things left is work to feel you have made some difference in the world or sex. Why do you think so many of us do crazy shit or play video games?
    So men have low morale these days... well, I guess we need some sort of apocalypse in which society breaks down, to restore the balance and make us need men to defend the home and hunt for food.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Or you could just have sex with us.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

women feel like having the sex when they feel close. i've said it before but it's true. just make sure they feel that connection and you won't be sex starved....obviously there's exceptions sometimes they just want sex too...just sayin.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Intricate Mystic View Post
    I don't know... the minds of ISTP's can be pretty interesting.
    i'll give you some insight into the istp mind

it's like going from 0 to 90mph instantly when you actually feel like doing something

So men have low morale these days... well, I guess we need some sort of apocalypse in which society breaks down, to restore the balance and make us need men to defend the home and hunt for food.
    honestly, i would actually like that

i love being put into survive or die situations
    Weathergirl: District 38 is sunny. Slight rock showers this morning. Chance of rock showers into the afternoon—20 percent. District 39 is cloudy. Chance of rock showers this afternoon—10 percent.
    Edward: Bebop here here! Alright woo hoo!
    Weathergirl: Chance of rock showers today upgraded to 90 percent.
    Edward: Really.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Or you could just have sex with us.
    .... but the sex would be so much hotter if it occurred after you came home from the apocalyptic-societal-breakdown hunt for food and threw a caribou on the table.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainne View Post
    i'll give you some insight into the istp mind

it's like going from 0 to 90mph instantly when you actually feel like doing something
    I've witnessed that before- you are really chill, just hanging out and then suddenly jump up, all full of energy, ready to drive someplace or tackle a project.

honestly, i would actually like that

i love being put into survive or die situations
    .... and you would probably be really good at figuring out what to do to survive, being an ISTP. I really admire that.

Speaking of ISTPs, when the ISTP landscape guy asked me how my winter had been last week, I burst into tears and told him about my husband's awful behaviour even though I don't know the guy that well. He listened patiently, asked helpful questions, and was sympathetic yet practical- (he gave me the name of a good attorney in case I needed one). He then proceeded to tell me about how he could survive if there was ever a nuclear holocaust (he likes to hunt), that he's divorced, has a great house, makes a good living, etc... I think I was such a mess (crying) that he wanted to take me in and give me a new home! That was really sweet of him. You guys are great.

MBTI
    INFJ

Just tell me what you want, im neurotic and the anticipation is like an eternity in hell trying to guess!
    Ground control to Major Tom

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

I won't complain, much.

It's not productive. And most won't listen anyway.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

This is an interesting perspective.

Men can be good fathers to their children, which is unique and irreplaceable. Girls who have good relationships with their fathers are less likely to become sexually active at a young age, and boys need their fathers to teach them how to be a man.
    They can work, they can eat - good enough. As much as I like the idea of those things, it hasn't been happening enough for the past few generations, yet we still keep moving.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    However, the same thing could be said of a woman and her uterus, no? I LIKE men (and their sperm), but maybe I just like them in general...

The point of relationships isn't about usefulness or functionality (or it isn't ONLY about that), it's about two people building something amazing, resilient, complex, and meaningful together. I think it has more to do with the unique combination of strengths that the two people bring more than roles necessarily.

Isn't it enough that somebody wants you to be a part of their life?
    I wonder if we should ask women the same question...

The sad thing is the worse things are around me the more I'm at my best...

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    women feel like having the sex when they feel close. i've said it before but it's true. just make sure they feel that connection and you won't be sex starved....obviously there's exceptions sometimes they just want sex too...just sayin.
    Tried, got yelled at, used, abused, and less sex. Then I get dropped for being cold. It would be fine if it was only one or two, but I've been through a few already. Then again, the way I feel now is only marginally better than the days of abuse. I've almost stopped caring that I sound like a tit for tat jerk.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]