User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Relational psychology: The cube

It is preferable for you to draw a picture and write your answers.

Try to concentrate on how you feel about what you are describing and not just on how it looks. For example, you may describe the cube a certain color because it gives you a feeling of calmness. However, another person may describe the cube a different color that also gives her a sense of calmness. Though both people picture the cube differently, the interpretations of their answers are the same - the cube represents calmness to them.

---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=---=
    You find yourself standing in a vast desert that stretches to the horizon on all sides of you. But the desert is not unoccupied. Before you is a cube.

1) The cube

How big is the cube?
    What is its color? What do you think about that color?
    How far away is it from you?
    Is it transparent? Can you see what is inside?
    How big is the cube compared to the desert? What is the ratio?

2) There is a ladder.

Is the ladder leaning on the cube?
    What is the color of the ladder? What is it made of?
    What impression does it give you?
    What is the distance between the cube and the ladder?

3) There is a horse.

What is the distance between the cube and the horse?
    What is the color of the horse? (it's fur)
    Is it tied? Is there a saddle?

4) There is a storm.

What is the distance between the storm and the cube.
    Is it a big storm or a small storm?
    Is it passing by or staying?

5) There is a flower/ there are flowers.

How many flowers are there?
    Where is/are the flower/s?
    What is the color of the flower/s?
    How do you feel about the flower/s?
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===

Answers:

Cube : The cube represents yourself. How you think about the cube reflects how you think about yourself. For example, you may think the cube is made of yellow stones. Yellow may give you a feeling of warmth and stone may give you a feeling of strength. Then, it means that you believe that you are a strong and warm person. The distance between you and the cube reflects your understanding about yourself. If the cube is far away, then it means that you do not feel close to your inner self. If the cube is transparent, that means you let people see through you. People can read your mind easily. The ratio of the cube to the desert is how you think about yourself in this world. The bigger the ratio, the bigger your ego is. A small ratio means that you recognize that you are just one part of this world and there are many other things out there beside you.

Ladder : The ladder represents your friends. If the ladder is leaning against the cube, then it means that your friends depend on you. If the ladder is supporting the cube, that means you depend on your friends. The distance between the ladder and the cube indicates if you feel close to your friends or not. Again, how you feel about the ladder reflects how you feel about your friends (e.g.. what you feel about the color of the ladder and the material it is made of).

Horse : The horse is your lover. If the horse is close to the cube, then it means that you are close to your lover. If the horse is tied or has a saddle on it, then it means that you like to control your lover. As before, the impression of the horse reflects the impression you have of your lover.

Storm : The storm is the obstacle in your life. If the storm is close to the cube/ stationary, then you are always experiencing hardship in your life. If the storm is small, then it means the obstacle in your life is quite small.

Flower/s : The flower represents your offspring/ If the flower is close to the cube, that means you are close to your children. Again, what you feel about the flower indicates the feelings you have towards your children.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

1) The cube

How big is the cube? It's 6 by 6 by 6 yards.
    What is its color? What do you think about that color? It's green. I like it, but I prefer firey red.
    How far away is it from you? I can touch it.
    Is it transparent? Can you see what is inside? The cube is massive.
    How big is the cube compared to the desert? What is the ratio? It's still big, but the desert is bigger, Saharalike.

2) There is a ladder.

Is the ladder leaning on the cube? No, it's far away.
    What is the color of the ladder? What is it made of? It's brown and made of wood.
    What impression does it give you? I can put it wgerever I want.
    What is the distance between the cube and the ladder? 15 yards.

3) There is a horse.

What is the distance between the cube and the horse? The horse is standing right next to the cube.
    What is the color of the house? Brown with black spots.
    What impression does it give you? It's happy.
    Is it tied? Is there a saddle? The horse is free.

4) There is a storm.

What is the distance between the storm and the cube. The storm is far away.
    Is it a big storm or a small storm? Its a tornado.
    Is it passing by or staying? It's passing by.

How many flowers are there? A few hundrerds.
    Where is/are the flower/s? Next to the ladder.
    What is the color of the flower/s? Red, pink, orange and white.
    How do you feel about the flower/s? They don't make any sense. What are they doing in the desert?
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

i love those tests

1) The cube

How big is the cube?

Not too big

pink with yellow, a bit like a peach, I like that it's warm colors and it contrastizes with the cold.

Few hundreds of steps.

Yes and no. I think it's a juicy ice cube. Well I can see how the colors mix up inside.

The desert (like desert of sand, right?) is not that big and a cube could be like 1,5x1,5m Ratio hmmm. 1:10000

2) There is a ladder.

No

Dark brown, made of wood.

Good for sunbathing- you don't burn your back when lie on the hot sand

They're laying next to each other

3) There is a horse.

They're next to each other

What is the color of the house?
    Grey

It's quite amused and it licks the ice cube

It's not tied, but it has saddle and bridle, it stays there because of the big ice cube.

4) There is a storm.

You can see it coming, but it's still kinda far away.

Medium size

Passing by. Like a quick, but quite strong thunderstorm.

Few 10-12.

Growing at the edges of ice cube.

Pink with yellow.

They look pretty. And the horse has some snack
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Deleted the rest so I'll be answering these blind so I don'ts tamper the test.

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    It is preferable for you to draw a picture and write your answers.

Try to concentrate on how you feel about what you are describing and not just on how it looks. For example, you may describe the cube a certain color because it gives you a feeling of calmness. However, another person may describe the cube a different color that also gives her a sense of calmness. Though both people picture the cube differently, the interpretations of their answers are the same - the cube represents calmness to them.

1) The cube

How big is the cube?
    The cube was 1m x 1m x 1m cubic, then I got ahold of the extrude button in maya and now it's a rocket ship that's 10m tall, because past that it gets weird to work with.

It'll be a fuschia cube because it's my favorite colour. Also I put a blinn shader on it so it's all shiny too.

Hrm I'm not sure, about arm's length?

Not transparent, never looks good.

There's a desert? Where'd that come from? Uhm... deserts are generally about 1000km long, soooo 1:1,000,000 scale or so?

2) There is a ladder.

It's sitting on top of the cube laid flat.

It's a green ladder made of metal. Also it has rubber footsteps on it.

I'm scared of heights and I'm worried the ladder may fall off the cube and hit me.

Wouldn't it be zero since they're touching?

3) There is a horse.

What is the color of the house?
    I've been through a desert on a horse with no name... the horse was let free so it probably ran away from the cube.

There's a house in the desert now? That's twice now something has popped up without explanation. I see a red door and I want it painted black. So I've decided it's a black house. This's an odd colour for a house in the desert, but it's kind of strange for there to be a house in the desert anyway so whotever.

Does whot give me an impression? The house since we were last talking about that? Or the horse? I guess the horse is kinda meh, I don't like horses. I tend to think of most things in a predator / prey relationship, horses don't fit in either, but they are dangerous to go near. Anyone I've EVER known who likes horses have always had like a dozen stories about how they were trampled or nearly died or broke several bones... why would I want to be near something that craps all over the place, smells bad, and could kill me without provocation?

It's running free without saddle or harness nor being tied down. Mostly just because I thought of the in the desert on a horse with no name song.

4) There is a storm.

RIGHT ON TOP OF US! Sandstorms show up fast!

It's impossible to tell since yeu can't see anything. Probably big though.

I imagine it's passing by but these things usually show up in minutes and last for hours so technically both?

1 flower.

It's a black rose.

I rather like the black rose, but it does concern me as it's traditionally provided by assassins before killing a mark. One can only wonder where it came from and how it got into the desert. Then again, it does sound nice in desert rose by Sting.

Yays did I pass?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Erm... after checking the "answers" apparantly I will never love anyone in my life ever because I'm scared of horses.

Somehow, I think the test is flawed, since it's way too easy to make associations with other things than whot it thinks yeu will.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
    There's a desert? Where'd that come from? Uhm... deserts are generally about 1000km long, soooo 1:1,000,000 scale or so?
    Sorry. I took this test years ago from a website. When I took it, everything was explained forthright that you were standing in a vast desert. Anyway. I just went to the website and copied and pasted what I thought was the exact same test. I guess it has been edited now.

I'm going to go though and check each of these tests now to see if everything is introduced properly. Thank you for calling this to my attention.

There's a house in the desert now? That's twice now something has popped up without explanation. I see a red door and I want it painted black. So I've decided it's a black house. This's an odd colour for a house in the desert, but it's kind of strange for there to be a house in the desert anyway so whotever.
    There is no house in the desert, it was probably a misspelling of the word 'horse.' The test ment to ask you what color the horses fur was.

Yays did I pass?
    Well, no- because I failed you.

I didn't bother to look over the test to see if everything was introduced properly, and it led to you getting imagery that the test doesn't test for (you weren't supposed to see a house.)

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

But it was a house! In the magically appearing desert! XD

I wouldn't worry about it, alot of the stuff is still pretty heavily dependent upon the unconscious mind making the associations that the test *THINKS* it will. In my case, I'm scared of horses, somehow I don't think that should mean I'm automatically scared of anyone I've ever loved.

While some may be accurate, things like setting places on a table in another one of these was listed, some are just weird, like water = sex or horse = lover. If yeu don't make the connection they think yeu should, or connect something else, then the test breaks down sadly.

They still were fun if nothing else, or I wouldn't've done so many of them XD

MBTI
    IxTx
    Enneagram
    5w6
    Socionics
    LSE

1) The cube

How big is the cube? about 3 inches each side, but it draws you in as you stare at it, and grows to about 15m each side
    What is its color? What do you think about that color? yellowish white like the desert, metallic, with a little reddish iridescence at certain angles
    How far away is it from you? 2 ft in front of me
    Is it transparent? Can you see what is inside? no. It's metallic. When you tap on it, sounds like it's hollow with a metal shell several inches thick
    How big is the cube compared to the desert? What is the ratio? desert: 1, cube: nothing

2) There is a ladder.

Is the ladder leaning on the cube? It's built on the side of the cube
    What is the color of the ladder? What is it made of? same color as the cube, wrought iron
    What impression does it give you? eh? It's a ladder
    What is the distance between the cube and the ladder? the ladder is built on the cube

3) There is a horse.

What is the distance between the cube and the horse? 3~5 ft
    What is the color of the horse? (it's fur) brown
    What impression does it give you? tired. It just carried me a long way here.
    Is it tied? Is there a saddle? yes and yes

4) There is a storm.

What is the distance between the storm and the cube. The cube is here. The storm is on the eastern horizon.
    Is it a big storm or a small storm? big
    Is it passing by or staying? It's coming. Don't see the end of it.

How many flowers are there? one
    Where is/are the flower/s? in my shirt pocket
    What is the color of the flower/s? lilac
    How do you feel about the flower/s? it smells nice
    online test: 6ISTP/5INTP/5INTJ/3ISTJ/1ISFP/1ENFJ
    people's suggestion: 1ISFP
    ......../ Bunny says,......\
    ........\Ask me anything./
    ............)/
    ./\_/\..../
    (O .O)
    [^_u )

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

You find yourself standing in a vast desert that stretches to the horizon on all sides of you. But the desert is not unoccupied. Before you is a cube.

1) The cube

How big is the cube?

The cube would be about 10 feet tall if you were standing next to it.

It would be a blueish purple, and I like that color a lot.

When I think about the cube I'm either standing right next to it, looking right up to the top. Other times it's distant, perhaps half a mile away over a hill. Like climbing a difficult hill and seeing that after getting to the top.

It is somewhat transparent, and I can't see what's inside. It's sort of like stained glass.

Well the desert is vast, and the cube is something small in the desert. 1 to 100,000 probably.

2) There is a ladder.

I can't get the image of the ladder leaning on the cube out of my head when I think about it, so I suppose it is.

The ladder is just a normal silver ladder. Made of whatever ladders are made of, lol.

I guess it gives off a calm impression; because it's just hanging out there and not doing anything.

The ladder is against the cube, so not much of a distance.

3) There is a horse.

What is the color of the horse? (it's fur)

The horse is standing about 10-15 feet away from the cube.

The color is light brown.

The same impression that the ladder gave me.

It's not tied, and there is no saddle.

4) There is a storm.

The storm is a safe distance away from the cube. As in, you could avoid it if you were travelling. But you can definitely see it.

It's a medium storm.

It's saying in it's place.

I don't see any flowers. When I think about flowers in this setting, it doesn't compute.

They are no where.

They are white with purple tips.

I don't like them in this setting. Flowers generally don't appeal to me.

--------------------

Seems really accurate. Except the part about the ladder is questionable. I feel really close to my friends, but my general apathy I guess makes me not feel that they (or anything) is special. But at the same time, I do feel that they are special.

Loved it. On to the other three...
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ

Which tests do you like the least, why, and how would you improve them?