User Tag List

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Relational psychology: The horse

1. You're standing at the edge of a forest looking in. What do you see, how do you feel, what do you feel about what you see?

2. You walk into the forest and emerge at the other end. Here you see a field and notice a path. How many paths, if any, do you see?

3. You take one of the paths or quite possibly make your own. You notice a rose tree in the distance. There is a single rose, yet it is not like any rose you have ever seen before. It is the most beautiful rose you have ever seen! What do you do?

4. Walking along the path you stumble upon something. You turn around and notice that it's an old rusted key. What do you do?

5. Walking further, you stumble upon an old cup. What do you do?

6. It's noon and the sun is blazing hot. You come upon a crystal lake. It is mirror like and pristine. What do you do?

7. After the lake, you climb upon a hill. You can see a deep green valley, and a beautiful horse catches your eye. You are awestruck, and for some reason you can't take your attention away from it. Why? Describe the horse.

8. You're back into another forest and as you are walking along a path you find an obstacle. What is it and what do you do?

9. Stop! All of a sudden you're in a totally different place, totally different from the one before! Where are you?

10. This last question has to have a name, someone you know. As you ponder your new surroundings, someone taps you on the shoulder. You turn around. Who is it?
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    Analysis

1. How you feel about the world around you. If you see squirrels playing then you feel that the world is a safe place.

2. Represents the number of choices you feel you have to make in your life. If you see many paths, you either see many opportunities for yourself, or you are very confused about what choices to make.

3. How you react to temptation. If you picked the rose, then you're apt to give into temptation whenever it arises.

4. This is how you feel about old friends. If you pick up the key there then you most likely attempt to keep in touch with friends that have drifted apart

5. This is how you feel about ex-lovers. If you picked the cup up, then you most likely try to rekindle past romances if the chance arises.

6. This is how you feel about sex. If you jumped in and had fun, then you enjoy sex. If you avoided it because you did not know what was in it, you are extremely cautious about your relationships.

7. This is how you would describe your perfect lover. Do I really need to elaborate here?

8. This is how you react to opposition and the obstacles in your life. If you went through your obstacle without hesitation, then you face your problems head-on. If you were not able to pass the obstacle, then you probably think your problems are insurmountable.

9. This is your favorite place in the world, the place you would most like to go, whether or not it was possible.

10. This is the person you trust more than anyone else.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

MBTI
    INTJ

I guess I've submitted so many of these, that everyone became sick of them.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

1. You're standing at the edge of a forest looking in. What do you see, how do you feel, what do you feel about what you see?

I see a green forest, not very thick, short grass and mosses covered by wild light blue flowers, the sun is shining. I'm excited to enter.

2. You walk into the forest and emerge at the other end. Here you see a field and notice a path. How many paths, if any, do you see?

One small, surrounded by a very long grass.

3. You take one of the paths or quite possibly make your own. You notice a rose tree in the distance. There is a single rose, yet it is not like any rose you have ever seen before. It is the most beautiful rose you have ever seen! What do you do?

Take a picture of it, or a note where it is located and walk on by.

4. Walking along the path you stumble upon something. You turn around and notice that it's an old rusted key. What do you do?

I think that's strange. Leave it there.

I start becoming suspicious. I return to the key and take it, it may be useful later. Though I leave the cup there.

6. It's noon and the sun is blazing hot. You come upon a crystal lake. It is mirror like and pristine. What do you do?

Have a swim

7. After the lake, you climb upon a hill. You can see a deep green valley, and a beautiful horse catches your eye. You are awestruck, and for some reason you can't take your attention away from it. Why? Describe the horse.

Because it looks so powerful. Massive, muscular black Friesian stallion with long thick manes.

8. You're back into another forest and as you are walking along a path you find an obstacle. What is it and what do you do?

It is a fallen tree. I jump over it with an excitement.

9. Stop! All of a sudden you're in a totally different place, totally different from the one before! Where are you?

In a park

10. This last question has to have a name, someone you know. As you ponder your new surroundings, someone taps you on the shoulder. You turn around. Who is it?

My friend
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Looks like there's a path, not sure where the opening is. It's a sunny day. Quiet forest. I feel peaceful.

Just one right in front of me, another one in the distance.

Snap a bunch of pictures. Smell it.

Nothing.

Grimace, pick it up, put it in my bag to throw out, or just leave it.

Sit next to it, put my toes in, likely go for a swim, find a place to take a nap and dry off in the sun for a while.

It's a pretty horse. It's looking at me, it looks sad and lonely. Whenever I try to walk away it starts to follow. It's got a limp. It looks hot and neglected. I'm not sure what to do.

Mass of fallen trees. I look around for another way to go.

I'm at a crowded beach.

My friend Melissa
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    Analysis

1. How you feel about the world around you. If you see squirrels playing then you feel that the world is a safe place.

2. Represents the number of choices you feel you have to make in your life. If you see many paths, you either see many opportunities for yourself, or you are very confused about what choices to make.

3. How you react to temptation. If you picked the rose, then you're apt to give into temptation whenever it arises.

4. This is how you feel about old friends. If you pick up the key there then you most likely attempt to keep in touch with friends that have drifted apart

5. This is how you feel about ex-lovers. If you picked the cup up, then you most likely try to rekindle past romances if the chance arises.

6. This is how you feel about sex. If you jumped in and had fun, then you enjoy sex. If you avoided it because you did not know what was in it, you are extremely cautious about your relationships.

lol!!!! "and then I take a long nap"

7. This is how you would describe your perfect lover. Do I really need to elaborate here?

8. This is how you react to opposition and the obstacles in your life. If you went through your obstacle without hesitation, then you face your problems head-on. If you were not able to pass the obstacle, then you probably think your problems are insurmountable.

9. This is your favorite place in the world, the place you would most like to go, whether or not it was possible.

10. This is the person you trust more than anyone else.

06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I see a lot of trees, but there is a lot of room between them. I'm emotionless and the things I see do nothing to me.
    I see so many paths I just can't count them.
    I smell it, pick it and put in in my hair.
    I pick it up and put it in my pocket.
    Ignore.
    Go swimming
    It's moonwalking.
    Bomb it
    In a laboratory, with thousands of Taylor Swift clones in giant bottles. I think I'm going mad. I start screaming. Why have they cloned Taylor Swift and not me?! I want to leave.
    It's a loved one of mine I lost last July.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.