User Tag List

123 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

Default Relational psychology: The forest

Imagine the following scenes in your mind, and write down the first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.

1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

2. As you are walking you see an animal. What animal is it?

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)

8. What do you do with the cup?

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean, etc)

10. How will you cross the water?

---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    1. The person you are walking with is the most important person in your life.

2. The size of the animal is representative of your perception of the size of your problems.

3. The degree of interaction you have with the animal is representative of how you deal with your problems (passive, aggressive).

4. The size of your dream home is representative of the size of your ambition to resolve your problems.

5. No fence is indicative of an open personality. People are welcome at all times. The presence of a fence is more indicative of a closed personality. You would prefer people to not drop by unannounced.

6. If your answer did not include food, people, or flowers then at this point in your life you feel unhappy.

7. The durability of the material with which the cup is made is representative of the perceived durability of your relationship with the person from question 1.

8. Your handling of the cup is representative of your attitude toward the person in question 1.

9. The size of the body of water is representative of the size of your sexual desire.

10. How wet you get in crossing the water is indicative of the relative importance of your sex life.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

1. My lover! Future partner. If There is one

2. Tiger

3. My pet Tiger; like a cute wild child. (I can pet it on the head and it purrs).

4. It's big and ginormous and white. Like a Kingdom!

5. Nope

6. The table is classical King's feast table. A lot of variety of food is on it; turkey, grapes, wine. There are two chairs at the end of each table, but since the table is so long, and I want to be with my partner, I move the chair right next to his end. There's 3 candles alight in the middle of the table. It's dark and a bit chilly, but I don't feel bad at all; I would if I was alone by myself. There are forks, spoons, dishes, all set up neatly. There is a white tablecloth which hides the table legs except a little bit.

7. Plastic cup. With interesting designs on it. Like flowers and waves,

8. Wipe the inside with my jacket; clean it so that it shiny, then give it to my partner. If he doesn't want it, leave it there. If he wants it, he can keep it. Whatever he wants to do with it, even give it back, fine!

9. A scenery of a lake, with the moon's reflection. It has slight ripples. We can feel the tip of the water with our toes? (We're barefoot, at a beach like place, except not the ocean; too big). It's like a beautiful romantic scenery?

10. Well it doesn't matter if we cross the water or not. But if we are going to, then I'll swim first, and call out to my partner to swim along! Probably hold hands or something.

MBTI
    INTJ

Ming is the winner of the "Do-more-of-these-psychoanalyzation-tests-in-one-hour-than-anybody-else" contest. This is his reward.

[YOUTUBE="7jsjZOG9MrE"]walk[/YOUTUBE]
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

Alone

a moose

it sees me and runs away.

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.

Not very big, 2 floors, maybe 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. The first floor is hall, kitchen and living room. And I will definitely have a big balcony and yard.

no

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.

white tablecloth, silver forks and knives, white shiny plates, crystal glasses full of water and potatoes with a meat sauce served.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)

Ceramic

Put it at it's right place

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean, etc)

A lake

With a yacht
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

One of my friends or my boyfriend or my mother.

It's a bear and some cubs.

Nothing, the bear looks at us but doesn't move.

It's a good sized farm house. Probably about 4 bed, two bath, an office, living, dining, kitchen, a 2 car garage on the other side.

No

It's set for company with a plaid white and yellow country table cloth and about 8 settings. No one is there yet. Some pretty yellow and white Lily's at the center of the table.

Small white ceramic coffee mug that needs to go in the sink.

I go wash it and pour myself some coffee.

It's a lake

Kayak

nice!!
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I'm walking on my own.

A crow.

I smile at the crow, the crow looks at me too and flies away.

It's small.

It isn't.

There are six chairs around the table and the table is full of nice food. I want to eat it.

It's a ceramic cup.

Pick it up, observe it, put it back.

It's a small creek.

I could easily jump over it, but I want to splash in it.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Imagine the following scenes in your mind, and write down the first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.

A lady.

A horse.

He's chilling drinking water.

It's pretty small and cozy.

No.

Candles and fruits.

Pottery; homemade style.

Pick it up and look at it.

Creek.

Bridge.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Alone

Bird

Nothing I just watch it, till it flies off.

Medium Large

No but has a definite perimeter of natural land markers.

Books

Clay

Just look at it, wonder what it is doing there.

Large river

Swim

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

just me and the dog... I always walk with a dog

a deer

I just see it's movement through the trees as it runs

not too big, not too small- a lot of windows though!

nope

fresh fruit, a pitcher of homemade lemonade, freshly baked bread... there's four wooden chairs around the table

glass, and it's more like a teacup than a water glass

touch it... drink out of it

a lake... a nice, non-polluted lake!

I don't, I walk around the edge of it skipping stones and splashing in the edges
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

the last question is SO not fair to those of us who can't swim
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett