Relating the answers are funny.Imagine the following scenes in your mind, and write down the first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.
2. As you are walking you see an animal. What animal is it?
3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?
It scurries away from us, but we were excited to have seen it and come so close to it.
4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.
Not very big. It is in the middle of the woods, after all.
5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?
No, but the trees that form the edge of the clearing make a fence unnecessary. (It is a rather small clearing.)
6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.
Nothing. Dream houses don't come pre-stocked with food, we have to go get it.
7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)
Small paper cup.
8. What do you do with the cup?
I say, "What is a cup doing in the clearing?," take it into the house and throw it away.
9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean, etc)
A small creek/stream.
10. How will you cross the water?
It's easy enough to jump across.