User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Imagine the following scenes in your mind, and write down the first thing that you visualize. Do not think about the questions excessively.

2. As you are walking you see an animal. What animal is it?

A fox.

3. What interaction takes place between you and the animal?

It scurries away from us, but we were excited to have seen it and come so close to it.

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.

Not very big. It is in the middle of the woods, after all.

5. Is your dream house surrounded by a fence?

No, but the trees that form the edge of the clearing make a fence unnecessary. (It is a rather small clearing.)

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.

Nothing. Dream houses don't come pre-stocked with food, we have to go get it.

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)

Small paper cup.

8. What do you do with the cup?

I say, "What is a cup doing in the clearing?," take it into the house and throw it away.

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean, etc)

A small creek/stream.

10. How will you cross the water?

It's easy enough to jump across.
    Relating the answers are funny.
    You can't spell "justice" without ISTJ.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Ming is the winner of the "Do-more-of-these-psychoanalyzation-tests-in-one-hour-than-anybody-else" contest. This is his reward.

[YOUTUBE="7jsjZOG9MrE"]walk[/YOUTUBE]
    LOL I got scared. It was on full volume and it was at night. Nearly gave me a heart attack

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    IEI

1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?

Alone

Bear

Respectful notation of one another, walking past each other

4. You walk deeper into the woods. You enter a clearing and before you is your dream house. Describe its size.

Large, unique, stonework, chimney fired up, beautiful landscape and waterscapes

No fence

6. You enter the house. You walk to the dining area and see the dining room table. Describe what you see on and around the table.

Just nice decorations on the table

7. You exit the house through the back door. Lying in the grass is a cup. What material is the cup made of? (ceramic, glass, paper, etc.)

Cast iron or hard silverish metal, engraved and carved, like old fashioned goblet

Pick the Goblet up.

9. You walk to the edge of the property where you find yourself standing at the edge of a body of water. What type of body of water is it (creek, river, ocean, etc)

River

A bridge
    Kymlee: Life Story
    ENFJ
    sx/so/sp
    2w3
    Libra (Sun)
    "When you run into someone who is disagreeable to others, you may be sure he is uncomfortable with himself; the amount of pain we inflict upon others is directly proportional to the amount we feel within us."
    -Sydney J. Harris

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

1. You are walking in the woods. Who are you walking with?
    My favorite girlfriend, who I feel very close to. (Non-romantic) We hold hands, talk about everything, laugh, play, enjoy being with each other.

Rabbit, small and cream colored with big floppy ears.

I watch it hope around, eating things. It's not scared of me, I'm not trying to catch it, I'm just watching it happily.

Small, cozy, warm, textured.

Of course not.

Dark wood slab floor. Wooden dining room table, polished, with knots and swirls. Place settings, silverware, wooden bowls, steaming hot soup. The walls are paneled, with textured wall hangings around the room. House is as "open" as possible inside, despite being small it feels big.

Plain polished wooden cup.

Pick it up, carry it with me.

Creek, burbling happily downstream, with tall grasses/reeds bending out over it and bees flying around.

By the small wooden footbridge with handrails. It's very cute.

Review of answers: Meh. Sorta random.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft