1. Imagine yourself on board a boat that is sinking. You manage to swim to a life boat and climb in. How many people do you see in the life boat with you?
2. You row to the shore and see a vast desert before you. You collect some belongings and supplies that were on the life raft, and head out across the desert in search of salvation. How many pairs of shoes do you use?
Uhm... one? Why would I just happen to have multiple pairs of shoes?
3. You walk for a long time, then you finally see a city in the distance. Upon entering the city, you see a castle that intrigues you and decide to go to it. After passing the gates you find yourself walking down the length of a long corridor leading to the throne room. You enter and see a king and a queen sitting side by side on the throne. What do both the king and the queen look like? What characteristics do they seem to embody?
The king is in a red coat with a white shirt under it. The queen is in a dark purple dress. The king has a crown on; the queen a tiara. They seem to be a bit distant and questioning; but welcoming nontheless.
4. You leave and go down a spiral stairway. It's dark and shadowy, with torches lit intermittently along the walls. As you're walking down a lady (if you are a man) or a knight (if you are woman) from the court passes you by. You only catch a glimpse of their face, and they remind you of someone you know. Who did you see?
I saw my mom.
5. They tell you that there is food and wine if you continue down the stairs. The stairs lead you to a banquet room and you see a long table with a golden goblet in the middle of the table. Looking inside the goblet, how full of wine is it?
Pretty accurate. But I think that question 3 is lacking.