User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

1. Imagine yourself on board a boat that is sinking. You manage to swim to a life boat and climb in. How many people do you see in the life boat with you?

Four.

2. You row to the shore and see a vast desert before you. You collect some belongings and supplies that were on the life raft, and head out across the desert in search of salvation. How many pairs of shoes do you use?

Uhm... one? Why would I just happen to have multiple pairs of shoes?

3. You walk for a long time, then you finally see a city in the distance. Upon entering the city, you see a castle that intrigues you and decide to go to it. After passing the gates you find yourself walking down the length of a long corridor leading to the throne room. You enter and see a king and a queen sitting side by side on the throne. What do both the king and the queen look like? What characteristics do they seem to embody?

The king is in a red coat with a white shirt under it. The queen is in a dark purple dress. The king has a crown on; the queen a tiara. They seem to be a bit distant and questioning; but welcoming nontheless.

4. You leave and go down a spiral stairway. It's dark and shadowy, with torches lit intermittently along the walls. As you're walking down a lady (if you are a man) or a knight (if you are woman) from the court passes you by. You only catch a glimpse of their face, and they remind you of someone you know. Who did you see?

I saw my mom.

5. They tell you that there is food and wine if you continue down the stairs. The stairs lead you to a banquet room and you see a long table with a golden goblet in the middle of the table. Looking inside the goblet, how full of wine is it?

3/4 full.

Pretty accurate. But I think that question 3 is lacking.
    () 9w8-3w4-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INTJ

Which tests do you like the least, why, and how would you improve them?
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

1. Imagine yourself on board a boat that is sinking. You manage to swim to a life boat and climb in. How many people do you see in the life boat with you?
    None.

2. You row to the shore and see a vast desert before you. You collect some belongings and supplies that were on the life raft, and head out across the desert in search of salvation. How many pairs of shoes do you use?
    A single pair.

3. You walk for a long time, then you finally see a city in the distance. Upon entering the city, you see a castle that intrigues you and decide to go to it. After passing the gates you find yourself walking down the length of a long corridor leading to the throne room. You enter and see a king and a queen sitting side by side on the throne. What do both the king and the queen look like? What characteristics do they seem to embody?
    Dark, malicious, high chance of psychopathy. Also beautiful.

4. You leave and go down a spiral stairway. It's dark and shadowy, with torches lit intermittently along the walls. As you're walking down a lady (if you are a man) or a knight (if you are woman) from the court passes you by. You only catch a glimpse of their face, and they remind you of someone you know. Who did you see?
    A girl I know.

5. They tell you that there is food and wine if you continue down the stairs. The stairs lead you to a banquet room and you see a long table with a golden goblet in the middle of the table. Looking inside the goblet, how full of wine is it?
    More than half.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

A bunch of people, of whom most I know and a few I know very well. We work together and make it to the mainland safely.

Review of answer: Hmm... well, this might not be far off, especially because I specified in my answer how many I know well. Generally, there are very few people I don't consider friends overall, and I feel close to a number of people.

I actually do not need shoes. Remarkably, the sand is fine and soft, a beautiful creamy brownish color, and not burning hot as it should be -- just warm. It soothes my feet as I walk on it.

Review of answer: I'm very much a "do it one time" person. My life isn't quite working out that way, but I like to make whatever I have work as long as possible.

The king is in his 50's, with a thick black goatee and dark brows and some peppery spray throughout the hair on his crown. The queen is in her 40's although her face is smooth, with honey-brown full hair swept back from her face, and both with cloth caps of sorts. Both exude wisdom and patience, foresight and self-containment, warmth and kindness.

Review of answer: Not far-fetched at all.

No one I recognize, just someone who has an aura of perception/vision as well as patient endurance. I admire and resonate with him.

Review of answer: I don't have a specific individual in mind. There is no one I'm getting over right now.

Golden goblet; rich purplish wine; 1/3 full.

Review of answer: Sounds about right, in terms of what I expect of myself.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft