User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    esfp
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    ILE

1. How many true friends you perceive you have.

A few

2. How many true loves you'll have before getting married.

3. What you imagine your ideal mate to be like.

Royal, sophisticated, cold, with some geeky sense of humor (queen in Alice in Wonderland) and lonely.

4. This is the person you'll never get over for the rest of your life.

Some kind of actor??

5. How full it is represents how much of yourself you give in a relationship.

Less than a half
    Oh yeah?

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

1. Imagine yourself on board a boat that is sinking. You manage to swim to a life boat and climb in. How many people do you see in the life boat with you?

2. You row to the shore and see a vast desert before you. You collect some belongings and supplies, and head out across the desert in search of salvation. How many pairs of shoes do you use?
    2 or 3

3. Upon entering the city, you see a castle that intrigues you and decide to go to it. After passing the gates you find yourself walking down the length of a long corridor leading to the throne room. You enter and see a king and a queen sitting side by side on the throne. What do both the king and the queen look like? What characteristics do they seem to embody?

Good looking couple. Warm and pleasant but sheltered in their world and unaware of what is going on outside the castle.

4. You leave and go down a spiral stairway. It's dark and shadowy, with torches lit intermittently along the walls. As you're walking down a lady (if you are a man) or a knight (if you are woman) from the court passes you by. You only catch a glimpse of their face, and they remind you of someone you know. Who did you see?

My boyfriend.

5. The stairs lead you to a banquet room and you see a long table with a golden goblet in the middle of the table. Looking inside the goblet, how full of wine is it?

To the brim
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

1. Imagine yourself on board a boat that is sinking. You manage to swim to a life boat and climb in. How many people do you see in the life boat with you?
    I see six strangers.

2. You row to the shore and see a vast desert before you. You collect some belongings and supplies, and head out across the desert in search of salvation. How many pairs of shoes do you use?
    Just one. Why need more?

3. Upon entering the city, you see a castle that intrigues you and decide to go to it. After passing the gates you find yourself walking down the length of a long corridor leading to the throne room. You enter and see a king and a queen sitting side by side on the throne. What do both the king and the queen look like? What characteristics do they seem to embody?
    They seem to have come straight from Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland (The Red Queen and the Knave of Hearts).

4. You leave and go down a spiral stairway. It's dark and shadowy, with torches lit intermittently along the walls. As you're walking down a lady (if you are a man) or a knight (if you are woman) from the court passes you by. You only catch a glimpse of their face, and they remind you of someone you know. Who did you see?
    A loved one I lost last July.

5. The stairs lead you to a banquet room and you see a long table with a golden goblet in the middle of the table. Looking inside the goblet, how full of wine is it?
    It's so full that no more wine fits in.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

1. 3
    2. 0
    3. Older, kind, stern, strong, beautiful, constant.
    4. What's his name
    5. Full of a delicious red!
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

Just checked the answers (so hard to resist)... I had no shoes, I took them off so I could swim to the boat. Slightly depressing :P
    "Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

3... everything's always 3 for me for some reason

none... it's a sandy desert and I don't wear shoes while walking in sand, otherwise the sand will get in my shoes and sand my poor feet down

Like something you would imagine from Arabian Nights (the desert somehow set the tone for that, I fear )... they are calm, confident and wise

an old friend

to about a finger width from the top... definitley not poured by a professional and it's red wine, probably a nice red zin
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Answer what comes naturally to you and take time to really imagine yourself in the situation. Otherwise, it's not so fun... also you don't need to think in a survivalist mode.
    Well I'mma try another one of these I guess :O Even if the last one sucked >.>

Just one other.

Probably be a good idea to take two pairs, don't want to be weighed down, but it wouldn't hurt to have extras in case one pair wears out or is damaged.

When'd we get to a city? This looks like we skipped a step o.o

As for the question itself...

The king looks more like a strategist, not quite as military minded as a general, but definitely thinks of things in terms of how to move the pieces on the chess board to win. The queen is regal and shows subtle strength and power through indirect control. She puts on a pleasant face, but it is but a tool in her arsenal to use. I would estimate the king to be in his 60's, the queen maybe 40-50's, hard to say.

I saw two, one after the other; first was my BF who bowed out of the way, wearing pearl white armour, second was my father who just sneered, in ebon black.

There's about 1/3rd full but there seems to be a small steady stream pouring downwards into it at a trickling rate. It'll take quite some time to fill and isn't there yet, but hasn't finished either.

And now to go check the answers yay!

Well I guess semi accurate in some parts but definitely don't mean whot I thought they would for the most part. The shoes thing is probably going to be close to accurate, by blind luck. The king/queen was kinda off... I don't consider my mate to be such, those were more traits I expected from a king/queen not from someone else.

Once again, I think it relies too heavily on assuming yeu'll associate certain things with certain other things and it may not always work. At least it didn't have any horses in this one >.>

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx

Did this come out of a teen magazine? LOL ...

1. I saw like 4 or 5 people in the boat...4 or 5 true friends? more or less accurate.

2. the pair I'm wearing! why would anyone take more than that? Why are permiscous people assumed to want more shoes? ...one love? Idealist ftw.

3. the king and queen are older, wise, laid back, but not in that apathetic way...more like relaxed/supportive in their own wisdom. Both smiling....What, so i'm going to get with a wise old lady? I sure hope not!

4. I honestly couldn't really imagine a specific person. I just sort of "made up" a black haired beauty. I guess I have no one to get over

5. The glass of wine was almost empty...I argue its because im not really a drinker. So are we assuming big drinkers are more giving?

why am i wasting my study time taking tests written for 14 year old girls? ... (procrastinating)

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Answer what comes naturally to you and take time to really imagine yourself in the situation. Otherwise, it's not so fun... also you don't need to think in a survivalist mode.
    ---

---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ---
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    ===
    Analysis

1. How many true friends you perceive you have.

2. How many true loves you'll have before getting married.

3. What you imagine your ideal mate to be like.

4. This is the person you'll never get over for the rest of your life.

5. How full it is represents how much of yourself you give in a relationship.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

1. The boat was small but full of people.
    2. I used two pairs of shoes.
    3. The king and queen were well-dressed and seemed dignified on their thrones like something out of a fairy tale. Their clothes were like 16th century, pastel, colorful...purples, blues, pinks. They seemed intelligent and ethical, wise rulers, and somewhat quiet. The queen seemed very kind and the king was more reserved. I was more aware of the queen, and I am not gay, so I don't know how this describes my ideal mate. They did seem to like each other, so that's probably a good thing.
    4. I've already expressed my feelings about number four.
    5. The goblet was like 3/4 full of red wine.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

wearing bright royal ornate wear, but look pale and unwelcoming

didn't remind me of anyone, just saw some generic medieval lady

1/4