Imagine yourself walking through a forest or a jungle.
1. What is the first animal you see?
2. What is the second animal you see?
As you progress through, you come to a hut in front of you....
3. Do you :
a. Pass it
b. Knock before going in
c. Rush in
Regardless of what you chose, Now imagine yourself in the hut.
4. There are twenty candles in it, how many will you light up?
5. You see a table inside. Is it square or round?
6. How many chairs do you see around the table?
7. There is a jug on the table. What material is the jug made of?
8. How much water is inside the jug?
a. No water
b. Half full
c. Three quarters full
d. Totally full.
You have stepped out of the hut and you start walking
9. You reach a beautiful waterfall that is feeding a river. How fast is the waterfall? (from one to nine, one is the slowest and nine is the fastest)
10. How many swans are there near the waterfall?
11. Now you have reached the river bank and your destination is just opposite. How do you cross over?
a. Jump into the river and swim across.
b. Find another way to cross.
1. This question symbolizes the "reflection of your life". The animal has the same characteristics as you or has gone though the same amount of problems as you.
2. This question symbolizes the "character of your life partner".
Example Rabbit = timmid, small, easy to boss, weak. Lion= strong, powerful, keeping one's opinion and not being bullied into changing it.
3. a. Walking past means that you are not ready for relationships.
b. Knocking before entering means that you are ready for relationships.
c. Rushing in means that you are desperate
4. This question is about your generosity. The more you light up, the more generous you are.
5. A square table means that you are stubborn, a round table means that you are flexible.
6. This actually shows your hospitality. The more the better!
7. This refers to the material of your heart.
A clay jug = can withstand a few minor scratches, but will shatter with big impacts. Plastic milk jug = strong, but disposible and unwanted.
8. This refers to the amount of love that you will give to your partner. Very little water in the cup = very little love you'd give your partner.
9. The speed refers to your sex drive. The faster the more requent you need it.
10. The number of swans symbolizes the number of best friends you have.
11. a. This means that you act without thinking.
b. This means that you think before you act.