Imagine yourself in a forest or a jungle
1. What is the first animal you see?
A yellow/orange Toucan.
2. What is the second animal you see?
Imagine now there is a hut in front of you....
3. Do you :
a. Pass it
Now imagine yourself in the hut.
4. There are twenty candles in it, how many will you light up?
All of them.
5. You see a table inside? Is it square or round?
There is a round table inside.
6. How many chairs do you see around the table?
7. There is a jug on the table. What material is the jug made of?
8. How much water is inside the jug?
d. Totally full.
You have stepped out of the hut and you start walking
9. You reach a beautiful waterfall. How fast is the waterfall? (from one to nine, one is the slowest and nine is the fastest)
Very fast. It crushes everything underneath it.
10. How many swans are there near the waterfall?
11. Now you have reached the river bank and your destination is just opposite. How do you cross over?
a. Jump into the river and swim across.