User Tag List

1231151101 Last

MBTI
    INXP

Default Members hiding, MIA and otherwise absent thread

Thread to let people know you are away, or leaving, or that you miss someone who appears to have disappeared. All that stuff.

Me first!

Away on Friday for 4 days to a quiet holiday cottage in Cornwall. Weather forecast is set good, and its just a short drive from Tintagel.

Tintagel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So I shall be looking for a stone to pull a sword out of, to see if my kingship can finally be confirmed

Should be a fun retreat for us.

Hopefully.. no internet or phone while away

-Geoff

My parents love that place...have fun

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

I will be mostly MIA until Saturday when the Cox guy gets to my house and hooks up the internet connection.

I've been gone quite a bit lately obtaining furniture, lamps, etc. Up to a desk, chair, bedside tables (that I will replace once I buy suitable bedroom furniture), desk arm lamp, lamps for the bedside tables, wastebasket, organizers, plant, pot, and assorted necessities. I miss my orchids...

So, I'll only be on rarely until Saturday.

MBTI
    INXP

Ok. I'm back! Glad we went, was a fun four days.

Best discovery : Cornish Buccaneer Ale.

Best food discovery : Real Cornish Pasty from a farmshop, hot from the oven.

Best moment, after a long climb, stood on the very top of Rough Tor on Bodmin Moor, seeing for 20+ miles in every direction.

Worst bit : bad visibility, hampering photography in a beautiful part of the world.

-Geoff

only bites when provoked
    MBTI
    INTJ

Finally completely back. The nice Cox lady was very unhappy with the guy that came before and failed to get everything setup correctly for my service... She made sure it was all fixed, and part of the problem was that they forgot to turn me on, on top of bungling the filter setup.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6?

I'm not going to be completely gone, but for the next couple of weeks, I'll be drowning in papers to grade and classes to wrap up. School ends in 20 teaching days, which is about four weeks. I'll be around, but not really active.
    INFJ

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be. You can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be. This is the interrelated structure of reality." -Martin Luther King, Jr.

I will be gone all next week.
    Who rises in the morning, looks in the mirror and says, "I think I will do something stupid today?" -- James Hollis
    If people never did silly things nothing intelligent would ever get done. -- Ludwig Wittgenstein
    Whaling is illegal in Oklahoma.

MBTI
    INTJ

Did anyone notice I was gone?

My laptop puked, and I finally managed to fix it.
    We are not poets
    We have no right to make amendments

NO NEED TO WORRY MY INTERNET WAS FRITZZZZYY THE SINCE LAST FRI. BUT NOW ITS ALL GOOD DD I HAVE RETURNED! MAYBE I SHOULD POST ANOTHER INTRO THREAD SINCE THIS IS A NEW WEEK?! ONE FOR EACH WEEK!!!?! YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!!!

-Logan

MBTI
    INXP

Looks like you've been replaced by an impostor