User Tag List

First 3878868788899098138 Last

Results 871 to 880 of 1856

  1. #871

  2. #872
    Your New Crush Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    8008
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so
    Posts
    6,648

    Default

    You leaving?

  3. #873

    Default

    I have to

  4. #874
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Colmena, Athenian, Edahn, Whatever, Anja, Heart, Bella all gone ? JEEEZ. Who's left that I related to ? Tallulah, Wolfy, Morgan ( if only as sparring partner ) and maybe Victor's still here. And an "upgrade" coming here soon too. Y-i-i-i. ( Edit - Forgot Peguy and Oberon )

    Night and Jennifer are still here, but always at a distance, as usual.......and so they only count if I cross my fingers.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

  5. #875
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Colmena, Athenian, Edahn, Whatever, Anja, Heart, Bella all gone ? JEEEZ. Who's left that I related to ? Tallulah, Wolfy, Morgan ( if only as sparring partner ) and maybe Victor's still here. And an "upgrade" coming here soon too. Y-i-i-i. ( Edit - Forgot Peguy and Oberon )

    Night and Jennifer are still here, but always at a distance, as usual.......and so they only count if I cross my fingers.
    Did you log into an alternate forum or something?

  6. #876
    Your New Crush Atomic Fiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    8008
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so
    Posts
    6,648

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Colmena, Athenian, Edahn, Whatever, Anja, Heart, Bella all gone ? JEEEZ. Who's left that I related to ? Tallulah, Wolfy, Morgan ( if only as sparring partner ) and maybe Victor's still here. And an "upgrade" coming here soon too. Y-i-i-i. ( Edit - Forgot Peguy and Oberon )

    Night and Jennifer are still here, but always at a distance, as usual.......and so they only count if I cross my fingers.
    Whatever, Victor and Edahn are still here. Athenian is gone with no intent on returning.

  7. #877
    Buddhist Misanthrope Samvega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    1,033

    Default

    G-VIRUS I miss him

  8. #878
    Senior Member kuranes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    XNXP
    Posts
    1,065

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Did you log into an alternate forum or something?
    Yeah, I did. That OK with you ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Whatever, Victor and Edahn are still here. Athenian is gone with no intent on returning.
    I read elsewhere here that Edahn was "on Facebook" but not here much anymore. Whatever had said ( in answer to people inquiring about her ) that she would check in now and zen but was mostly busy with career and SO. So...effectively gone, but still having an account.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

  9. #879
    meh Salomé's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Posts
    10,540

    Default

    ^We "sparred"?
    I seem to recall INA and I spitroasted you once...
    Don't recall much sparring though.

    Anyway, Edahn is now referring to himself in the third person (amongst other signs of mental derangement). Check the name change thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

  10. #880
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_
    Posts
    10,733

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Yeah, I did. That OK with you ?
    You didn't understand.

    Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    I read elsewhere here that Edahn was "on Facebook" but not here much anymore. Whatever had said ( in answer to people inquiring about her ) that she would check in now and zen but was mostly busy with career and SO. So...effectively gone, but still having an account.
    Both of them post almost daily. Maybe on your alternate forum they are gone?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :(
  • :cry:
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:
  • :blush:

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:51 PM
  2. Absent Mindedness
    By labyrinthine in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO