First 3878868788899098138 Last

MBTI
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

You leaving?

I have to

MBTI
    XNXP

Colmena, Athenian, Edahn, Whatever, Anja, Heart, Bella all gone ? JEEEZ. Who's left that I related to ? Tallulah, Wolfy, Morgan ( if only as sparring partner ) and maybe Victor's still here. And an "upgrade" coming here soon too. Y-i-i-i. ( Edit - Forgot Peguy and Oberon )

Night and Jennifer are still here, but always at a distance, as usual.......and so they only count if I cross my fingers.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Quote Originally Posted by kuranes View Post
    Colmena, Athenian, Edahn, Whatever, Anja, Heart, Bella all gone ? JEEEZ. Who's left that I related to ? Tallulah, Wolfy, Morgan ( if only as sparring partner ) and maybe Victor's still here. And an "upgrade" coming here soon too. Y-i-i-i. ( Edit - Forgot Peguy and Oberon )

Night and Jennifer are still here, but always at a distance, as usual.......and so they only count if I cross my fingers.
    Did you log into an alternate forum or something?

MBTI
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

Whatever, Victor and Edahn are still here. Athenian is gone with no intent on returning.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

G-VIRUS I miss him

MBTI
    XNXP

Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    Did you log into an alternate forum or something?
    Yeah, I did. That OK with you ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silently Honest View Post
    Whatever, Victor and Edahn are still here. Athenian is gone with no intent on returning.
    I read elsewhere here that Edahn was "on Facebook" but not here much anymore. Whatever had said ( in answer to people inquiring about her ) that she would check in now and zen but was mostly busy with career and SO. So...effectively gone, but still having an account.
    "The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them that they are being attacked and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."
    Reichsfuhrer Herman Goering at the Nuremburg trials.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

^We "sparred"?
    I seem to recall INA and I spitroasted you once...
    Don't recall much sparring though.

Anyway, Edahn is now referring to himself in the third person (amongst other signs of mental derangement). Check the name change thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    xkcd
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Socionics
    INT_

Yeah, I did. That OK with you ?
    You didn't understand.

I read elsewhere here that Edahn was "on Facebook" but not here much anymore. Whatever had said ( in answer to people inquiring about her ) that she would check in now and zen but was mostly busy with career and SO. So...effectively gone, but still having an account.
    Both of them post almost daily. Maybe on your alternate forum they are gone?

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink: