User Tag List

First 3070787980818290130180 Last

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I'm gone for the weekend, meaning that if you contact me and I don't respond I don't hate you... probably!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w2

I'm taking a break for a month or so. It's beautiful outside, so I have adventures to go on. Have a great summer everyone, I hope you all get some sunshine!

"Beware Those Who Are ALWAYS READING BOOKS" - Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by Gamine View Post
    I'm taking a break for a month or so. It's beautiful outside, so I have adventures to go on. Have a great summer everyone, I hope you all get some sunshine!

Have fun!
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

We'll miss Dr. Flirt. Have fun!

I was gone, am coming back surely but somewhat slowly, life complicates once more.
    Introverted (I) 53.57% Extroverted (E) 46.43%
    Intuitive (N) 54.55% Sensing (S) 45.45%
    Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
    Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

--Albert Einstein

Patron Saint Of Smileys Gloriana's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    INFJ

I'm considering a return to this forum. I admit, I left here and (pause) I went on other forums. Yes, I went on other forums and filled out profiles, uploaded pictures, all of it. I guess I thought I needed a change, or I got curious. You know how sometimes you feel really good about a forum you're on but then you see these other forums and you're like "Gee, I wonder what life is like over there...".

It was fun, for awhile. But...

I missed you guys

Also, I just have to thank you fine folks for having brains and using them on this site. Whether I stay or go, y'all are sharp cookies
    "Nobody in life gets exactly what they thought they were going to get, but if you work really hard, and you're kind, amazing things will happen. I'm telling you...amazing things will happen" --Conan O'Brien

Phantonym

Glad to have you back here, G, holding the fluffing up to high standards!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post
    I'm considering a return to this forum. I admit, I left here and (pause) I went on other forums. Yes, I went on other forums and filled out profiles, uploaded pictures, all of it. I guess I thought I needed a change, or I got curious. You know how sometimes you feel really good about a forum you're on but then you see these other forums and you're like "Gee, I wonder what life is like over there...".

I missed you guys

Also, I just have to thank you fine folks for having brains and using them on this site. Whether I stay or go, y'all are sharp cookies
    Where did you go? I think I saw you around on personalitycafe, or maybe that was someone else.
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriana View Post

I missed you guys

What????? You're back??? Awesome!!!

MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by fidelia View Post
    What????? You're back??? Awesome!!!
    She was a lot of fun to flirt with.
    () 9w8-4w3-7w6 tritype.

sCueI (primary Inquisition)