User Tag List

Page 66 of 184 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast

Thread: Members hiding, MIA and otherwise absent thread

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    Pay Haight to provide his email address. Though, I'm sure he has some INTJ ethical precept that precludes this.
    I'm more concerned that he's hacked the server. If he wants to find me, I'm certain he'll have no trouble.
    Like I said, clever bugger.

EDIT. Cheers, Trin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Keps Mnemnosyne View Post
    Circle has changed his name.
    To what?
    "Your voice is like chocolate...dreamy."
    --WildHorses

Senior Member Array ThatsWhatHeSaid's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    The only accounts that get effectively deleted are ones that are merged because they're dupes, that said I don't remember a Noir, sure it's spelt right?
    I remember Noir. He had a bloody looking avatar. He was like Flak . . . on weed! He posted exclusively in the Graveyard.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by xNTP View Post
    I remember Noir. He had a bloody looking avatar. He was like Flak . . . on weed! He posted exclusively in the Graveyard.
    He was deliciously creepy. IIRC he threatened to kill me at one point. Something about voodoo dolls... He stalked me from site to site. It was quite exciting. He went to great efforts to cover his tracks. Even his reps/pms were links to image files held anonymously on file-sharing sites which were later removed. Did he not stalk anyone else? I did tell a couple of the madmins that I thought he might have hacked this site, but they weren't very interested.

Was the account deleted as a dupe? Because I thought posts were merged in that case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    There's no "cut the grass" either, Dana.
    Actually there is. There are tons of references to Dana and cutthegrass in the cache.

As for noir, only 5. None of which seem to indicate an individual.

A for effort, Morgan.

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Actually, when Morgan describes Noir, I faintly recall someone like that, and that basic situation... but it was so long ago, I really don't remember at this point how it was resolved, if it was in some way.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Morgan is correct.

There was a 'Noir' with a blood-stained avatar and a train tunnel as his profile picture. He wrote in similar fashion to Victor. As I recall, he petitioned her as to what precisely she should like on her gravestone.

I paid attention to him thereafter.

Minister of Propagandhi Array ajblaise's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    As I recall, he petitioned her as to what precisely she should like on her gravestone.
    Oh, that's professionally creepy.

*tips hat*

edit: Never mind, it was in Alfred Hitchcock's Family Plot.

MBTI
    NICE

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan Le Fay View Post
    He was deliciously creepy. IIRC he threatened to kill me at one point. Something about voodoo dolls... He stalked me from site to site. It was quite exciting. He went to great efforts to cover his tracks. Even his reps/pms were links to image files held anonymously on file-sharing sites which were later removed. Did he not stalk anyone else? I did tell a couple of the madmins that I thought he might have hacked this site, but they weren't very interested.

Was the account deleted as a dupe? Because I thought posts were merged in that case.
    I had a long correspondence with Noir (over several weeks). A most interesting fellow. We met in the Graveyard - the only place he posted. His post-count was in fact zero. I still have the PMs, which are highly interesting and often amusing. His references included Goya and late-night comedians. The fellow is a genius. Apparently he's from Patagonia...

MBTI
    INFP

Fair enough.