User Tag List

Page 45 of 184 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast

Thread: Members hiding, MIA and otherwise absent thread

filling some space Array UnitOfPopulation's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNTx

Away for studies, trying to find a better job, being general busy with things in life for, how long it takes. Will probably re-decorate my place too, at least partly.

I was a secretary some time ago, it was a nice job, but I've had to do a job interviewing people on the phone - and in person - for something like 2 weeks now. It pays the bills but doesn't provide anything extra.

I'm searching all kinds of jobs, the likes of
    -programmer
    -ITC expert
    -system administrator
    -helpdesk
    -secretary
    -warehouse management
    -sales assistant
    etc.

After I get the/a job, I'll probably be busy studying, and searching an even better job, if I didn't get it right in the first attempt.

MBTI and countless other stuff have healed me good in the past year. Now, this is the big time for an all-in attempt at good life.

Be seeing you really briefly for perhaps few months to the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Glycerine

Gonna attempt a 6 week hiatus. I had all my introductory classes within the last two days and it looks like it's going to be the challenge I have been waiting for. I can't do the last-minute cram anymore to keep up my college GPA.

Think I'm finally signing off.

I've quite enjoyed this place. Probably the best board I've been on. I've reached that stage of procrastinating and scraping the bottom for more interest though, so it feels like time to move on and explore something new. I should also get out and do more stuff that I had planned to do, I've been a bit static since I got back from travelling. Actually, my last year has been my most static year since I was in my teens. It has helped clarify a lot though, and give me confidence in some things I wasn't trusting before.

Thanks everyone for the time here. You're awesome! (pm me, if you want to keep in some form of contact also, I feel like I'm leaving some people who I maybe didn't know that well, but mean something.)
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

damn i hate to hear that noigmn...but i get it. i feel a lot less productive when i spend time on here....pretty certain i should be doing something else.

but just wanted you to know that i think i've learned a lot from some of your insights and writings in your blog so thanks so much for sharing and i've enjoyed knowing you a bit....good luck with stuff.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    intp

Where did heart go?
    hoarding time and space
    A single event can awaken within us a stranger totally unknown to us. To live is to be slowly born.
    — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Weird as it may sound I just clicked this thread to ask the same ^ question.

Senior Member Array
    MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Elaur View Post
    Weird as it may sound I just clicked this thread to ask the same ^ question.
    And I was wondering this just a couple of days ago (I figured it was too soon to ask)...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Eh, it's only been two weeks. It's possible she has other things to do right now.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by InaF3157 View Post
    Where did heart go?
    I noticed she removed her avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

See Right Through Me Array Bubbles's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    IEI

Costrin only stalks the boards now...he doesn't really post... >.>
    4w3, IEI, so/sx/sp, female, and Cancer sign.

My thoughts on...
    Enneagram:
    Socionics:
    MBTI:

DISCLAIMER: If I offend you, I'm 99.9% sure it's unintentional. So be sure to let me know, m'kay? (And yes, an INFP would stick this in their signature, lol.)