User Tag List

First 234561454104 Last

MBTI
    inxx
    Enneagram
    4 sp/sx

i'm starting to like good-bye threads so when a poster drops off the cyber-planet i don't have to wonder if they died or something. From time to time i actually do worry about people who disappear. It's so much easier when they are just mad and snooty about leaving.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.

Enneagram
    1w2

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    i'm starting to like good-bye threads so when a poster drops off the cyber-planet i don't have to wonder if they died or something. From time to time i actually do worry about people who disappear. It's so much easier when they are just mad and snooty about leaving.
    I sometimes wonder what would happen if one of my friends died, would their family tell me or if I'd just never hear from them again. One of my college suite mates died and her brother called me. I was surprised because she and I weren't that close and I didn't expect to talk to her after the school year ended. I hadn't heard from another friend of mine for three months and then I panicked because I had a dream she was dead and no one told me. When I finally got in touch with she told me she had been really sick with shingles (who the hell catches shingles anymore??!!) I guess I wonder where I fall on people's list of VIPs.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Moved Chicken Pox posts here.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by FineLine View Post
    Thanks for thinking of me, Economica. I'm flattered.
    You're welcome. It's comforting to know you're not gone for good.

MBTI
    INXP

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    Ah, well, in case you were worrying, it looks like Meshou cancelled her account on her way out the door.

Just a loose end for anyone that is interested...

-Geoff

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Ah, well, in case you were worrying, it looks like Meshou cancelled her account on her way out the door.
    Phew. Now I can sleep at night. I was worried about her!

MBTI
    INFP

Just incase anybody misses me I am away until late monday (lol assuming y'all miss me ).

I'm off to The V festival .

I shall miss my internet connection though lol
    "No one can be free of the chains that surround them"

Hi,
    I don't know that anyone has missed me here. I've never announced that I'm CC from INTP Central. But there you are... I've dropped off the face of Planet Forums en total. I'm just sooooo incredibly busy with school. I'm working on a Masters in Communication Disorders to become a Speech-Language Pathologist. I have so little time for much else.

I'll try to pop in and post a few posts now and again to support the site. But I don't think I'll be able to be a regular. So no one shall know me. And I shall begin to not recognize new faces.

Well, I've had so much fun and learned so much being on the MBTI boards that I have been on. It's been a great experience. And l loved discussing and reading discussions on my favorite topic.

Best wishes to all,

Cindy

MBTI
    INTj

"The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

✿ڿڰۣஇღ♥ wut ♥ღஇڿڰۣ✿ digesthisickness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by Alesia View Post
    Hi,
    I don't know that anyone has missed me here. I've never announced that I'm CC from INTP Central. But there you are... I've dropped off the face of Planet Forums en total. I'm just sooooo incredibly busy with school. I'm working on a Masters in Communication Disorders to become a Speech-Language Pathologist. I have so little time for much else.

I'll try to pop in and post a few posts now and again to support the site. But I don't think I'll be able to be a regular. So no one shall know me. And I shall begin to not recognize new faces.

Well, I've had so much fun and learned so much being on the MBTI boards that I have been on. It's been a great experience. And l loved discussing and reading discussions on my favorite topic.

Best wishes to all,

Cindy
    *ignores CCs valid reasons*

i don't care! get your ass back here where it belongs!
    ✻ღϠ₡ღ✻
    (¯`✻´¯)
    `*.¸.*'ღϠ₡ღஇڿڰۣ
    •.¸¸. Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒჱܓ. இڿڰۣ.¸¸.இڿڰۣ´¯`·.─♥

Cerebral Artery
    http://www.facebook.com/CerebralArtery