User Tag List

First 77127167175176177178179 Last

Results 1,761 to 1,770 of 1840

  1. #1761

    Default

    @Legion.

    Likes Floki liked this post

  2. #1762
    The Senate Osprey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Posts
    8,333

    Default

    I might go away for a little bit, if people have such an issue with me voicing my opinions about things. It shouldn't be causing people to freak out.
    Forget the dead you've left; they will not follow you.
    The vagabond who is rapping at your door, is standing in the clothes you once wore


    Visit my Johari: http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

  3. #1763

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Osprey View Post
    I might go away for a little bit, if people have such an issue with me voicing my opinions about things. It shouldn't be causing people to freak out.
    You're fine but this is a tense and difficult time and people are very stressed and upset. If it's beginning to rub off on you, a break is by no means a bad idea.
    Likes Osprey, ~MS*ANGEL~, Amargith, Frosty, Ivy and 1 others liked this post

  4. #1764

    Default

    I saw the whole election thing and now I will focus more on the other things in life, therefore I am going away.
    I will probably drop a post or two from time to time but there will be drastic reduction in the number of my posts.


    See you.

  5. #1765
    lurking Rasofy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Posts
    5,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    I saw the whole election thing and now I will focus more on the other things in life, therefore I am going away.
    I will probably drop a post or two from time to time but there will be drastic reduction in the number of my posts.


    See you.
    Farewell, bro. May you keep Eastern Europe safe from multicultural madness
    -----------------

    A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '


    -----------------

  6. #1766
    Freyja's Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Bast
    Enneagram
    Nix
    Socionics
    HSP None
    Posts
    14,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    I saw the whole election thing and now I will focus more on the other things in life, therefore I am going away.
    I will probably drop a post or two from time to time but there will be drastic reduction in the number of my posts.


    See you.

    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Be careful what you believe, because that is the world you'll create - Cassie Nightingale

  7. #1767

    Default

    May this gif live on for eternity.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ingrid in grids View Post
    Likes magpie, Frosty, Xann liked this post

  8. #1768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Farewell, bro. May you keep Eastern Europe safe from multicultural madness
    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post

    I didn't say that I am going away completely, it is just that I can't continue to afford making 10 to 20 posts a day and go through countles threads.
    But I will strike in various threads from time to time.
    Likes Amargith liked this post

  9. #1769
    Reading Floki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Socionics
    LSI Se
    Posts
    1,434

    Default

    imma take a break, too. i've been meaning to for a while. it's non-negotiable now that finals are approaching.
    In challenge lies opportunity.
    Likes Cloudpatrol liked this post

  10. #1770

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    imma take a break, too. i've been meaning to for a while. it's non-negotiable now that finals are approaching.
    Will miss ya. But, more importantly: kill those exams. I know you have it in you and the stress/drudgery will pay off long term! (It's what I am telling myself too :P)
    Likes Floki liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-22-2012, 06:51 PM
  2. Absent Mindedness
    By labyrinthine in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-20-2009, 10:05 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts