User Tag List

First 3989129137138139140141149189 Last

Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 1908

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Bye everyone! I'm going to have to say goodbye to this forum, in a lot of ways this place has been a great help. But I have to leave it now. Keep calm, carry on.

The Iron Giant

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Keep calm

carry on.

Quote Originally Posted by Qlip View Post
    Bye everyone! I'm going to have to say goodbye to this forum, in a lot of ways this place has been a great help. But I have to leave it now. Keep calm, carry on.
    Dont go and stuff man.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

Riva

I miss @Within. If oaky is my boytoy within was my soul mate. And now sadly both of them are gone. Within if you are reading this using your dupe account please pm me your email address or contact me on fb. I should have assumed you would get banned sooner or later considering your self sabotage vibe and taken your email address when I had the chance. Sigh!

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I missed @ThatGirl

Until she friended me on facebook.

Then my life was made complete.

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

@Patches

Where are you?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Such Irony View Post
    @Patches

Where are you?
    Mostly, Time Warner Cable fucked my internet real bad for awhile. So the partial explanation is that my apartment has not had internet and I cancelled my data plan on my phone to save money.

The other half of the explanation is that since moving, my life has gotten significantly more hectic but also more awesome in some ways. I'm working both a full-time and a part-time job at the moment, to cover for some unforeseen expenses I had (such as my car breaking and costing me 700$ to fix). There's been a bunch of other stuff that would end up making this post as long as a blog post, so I'll spare the rest.

But, things are starting to settle down a little, and I'll probably be dropping the part-time work at some point soon.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Mostly, Time Warner Cable fucked my internet real bad for awhile.
    I hope your mother was furious on your behalf.

Society

Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I miss @Within. If oaky is my boytoy within was my soul mate. And now sadly both of them are gone. Within if you are reading this using your dupe account please pm me your email address or contact me on fb. I should have assumed you would get banned sooner or later considering your self sabotage vibe and taken your email address when I had the chance. Sigh!
    i miss within too - great guy (unless you were a woman but thats none of my.concern).

Same regarding contact details - within if you want a buddy to raise a glass with you know were to find me.

Hate

Within is a scumbag. I will never forgive him for purposely getting himself permabanned and leaving me behind.

Within if you're reading this, I hope you choke on your Swedish Köttbullar.

Last edited by Hate; 04-07-2013 at 04:03 PM. Reason: clarity