User Tag List

First 3585125133134135136137145185 Last

Results 1,341 to 1,350 of 1908

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I'm following earthtracker, NrrrdGrrrlAme, sparrow, discobiscuit, and the rest, out of here. I won't be back; I already changed my password to blow up my account when I logout. I wish the very best to all of you. May God bless you! Merry Christmas!! Happy 2013 and beyond!!!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    She kind of comes and goes as she pleases. Every time, I am sure that she is gone for good, she'll come back soon thereafter. She's like the Batman of this site.
    "Where's Nerd Girl?"
    "She took a nuke for the team, at least that's the story. But I've heard she's actually in a French cafe."
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Florence is not in France.
    It couldn't be a French café, because we all know the French are evil commie bastards.
    /off-topic
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    I'm following earthtracker, NrrrdGrrrlAme, sparrow, discobiscuit, and the rest, out of here. I won't be back; I already changed my password to blow up my account when I logout. I wish the very best to all of you. May God bless you! Merry Christmas!! Happy 2013 and beyond!!!
    And God bless Us everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    I've been here since 07' and have left, but never announced it. I just don't see any point in doing so, other than for attention.
    Someone announced my departure once. I think that was just wishful thinking...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Irony: Top Thread Starters

1 Haight 8,382
    2 Lark 813
    3 prplchknz 588
    4 swordpath 518
    5 Jennifer 502
    6 Ivy 458
    7 Elfboy 386
    8 Victor 382
    9 ygolo 366
    10 entropie 364
    This fucked with my head when I first read it. I thought you were claiming these were the top starters of ironic threads. Haight, I could buy, but the rest?

Quote Originally Posted by 93JC View Post
    Someone once told me "Leaving without saying goodbye means you don't care at all anymore. Saying goodbye means that at least you care enough to let the other person know to never expect you back. Even if you do end up coming back and contradicting yourself it's preferable to make yourself look like an ass like that than to leave people who care about you forever wondering whether you'll ever come back. Leaving without saying goodbye is one of the cruelest things you could do to someone who cares about you."

So sure, leaving a goodbye note could be a cry for attention; a last ditch attempt at prompting someone to say "Wait, don't go!" and give you a reason to stay. It could also mean that you presume someone still cares that you're around, and even though you don't care enough to stay you still care enough about them that you want to give them a means of closure. I'd rather someone I cared about said goodbye before they left. Better that than to feel as though they assumed I didn't care about them anymore, even if the end result either way is that we never speak again.

I have been thinking about leaving this place for a while. It becomes more difficult as time goes by to feign interest. My interest in typology dwindled to nothing months ago. It could not be more tedious and boring to me now. I'm still interested in some people, what they have to say and what stories they have to tell, but I feel the medium itself isn't conducive to my participation anymore. It feels like I can't talk to these people, as much as I would like to. "I'd rather have nothing than settle for less," I guess.

I have thought about leaving without saying goodbye to spare myself the embarrassment if I come back. I have wondered if I could say goodbye without inevitably coming back. I have even wondered about deliberately getting myself banned for a time so that I would have an excuse to be away, as embarrassing as that would be.

To hell with all that. I still care. Foolishly, I believe someone else might care too.

Goodbye, for now.
    Aww! No-one cares!

I don't buy this. If you care about someone you don't leave (without providing contact info) in the first place. Publicly announcing you're leaving is just good old attention-whoring, nothing more, nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

"Where's Nerd Girl?"
    "She took a nuke for the team, at least that's the story. But I've heard she's actually in a French cafe."
    Yeah, I saw that, and then she was supposedly going to be gone forever or whatever. However the next day, I see another reply from her on this same thread. So is she gone or not WTF?

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by The Great One View Post
    Yeah, I saw that, and then she was supposedly going to be gone forever or whatever. However the next day, I see another reply from her on this same thread. So is she gone or not WTF?
    Apparently self-reports of her own announced departure were premature.

She can't stay away from ya, ya know?
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Apparently self-reports of her own announced departure were premature.

She can't stay away from ya, ya know?
    I am very irresistible so it makes sense.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

edgar?

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Qlip?
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Where has @Within been? We we just talking about Within on Ventrilo, from the funny and scary avatars, to the deep and dark signatures.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Jock.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.