User Tag List

First 3383123131132133134135143183 Last

Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 1839

Klingon Warrior Princess Patches's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I never thought I'd say this, but I kind of miss ThatGirl.
    “Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All of the people of the world, I mean everybody. No matter how dull and boring they are on the outside, inside
    them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, wonderful, stupid, amazing worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands maybe.” -Neil Gaiman

~

Ginkgo

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Weird, isn't it?

A window to the soul

I'm following earthtracker, NrrrdGrrrlAme, sparrow, discobiscuit, and the rest, out of here. I won't be back; I already changed my password to blow up my account when I logout. I wish the very best to all of you. May God bless you! Merry Christmas!! Happy 2013 and beyond!!!

MBTI
    INTj

Great! There goes half the possible donation money.

Well, maybe she'll also follow them back since it looks like the disco guy is still around.
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

I think it's hilarious when people say, "bye and I'm never coming back", when we all know that isn't true.

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Patches View Post
    Yeah, she was funny. Anyone know what's happening with her?

MBTI
    INTj

Right. They come back in one form or another. However, I've learned that if I point that out they tend to stay away a bit longer. Which means you have to use that bit of reality only when you don't want them to come back.

Nerd Girl! Come back!*

*it's donation time and I need your money. Plus, I know you looked at my donate thread just before you left. Don't be cheap like that! They need you!
    "The only time I'm wrong is when I'm questioning myself."
    Haight

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    I think it's hilarious when people say, "bye and I'm never coming back", when we all know that isn't true.
    Yeah, I've said a dozen times that I'm quiting the forum, not to everyone just to one person or another. Although its become habit forming visiting the forum so.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Yeah, I've said a dozen times that I'm quiting the forum, not to everyone just to one person or another. Although its become habit forming visiting the forum so.
    I've been here since 07' and have left, but never announced it. I just don't see any point in doing so, other than for attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerlily View Post
    I've been here since 07' and have left, but never announced it. I just don't see any point in doing so, other than for attention.
    I agree, there have been spells during which I've not posted anything and I do think I've seen a general downward spiral in threads or content I find interesting for one reason or another. Although I'll probably keep visiting anyway. Sometimes I think I've met a genuinely new member posting on the forum but a lot of the time now I think Qlip's thread can explain new visitors, they're probably dupe accounts, fresh or old ones.

I think I put the same person on ignore once or twice now under different identities. On the other hand I could just have it in for a particular type of person and they are different persons but very true to type.
    It is a luxury to be understood - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities - Voltaire

A kind thought is the hope of the world - Anon