User Tag List

First 311121314152363113 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    Chi-Chi's...never heard of it. But since you mentioned it, I'll be sure to aviod it. Thanks, Uber!

Well, if I could afford Argentina I'd be there in a heartbeat. However, airfare there alone is roughly $1,000...then you have to factor in lodging, food, transport, activities, etc. Mexico, on the other hand, came out to $379 per person everything included. Either way, I'll be speaking some Spanish and having some fun! I would only consider going back to Argentina if I could stay for like a month at least...not 5 days.

Mmmmm yummy! Will do, and thank you!

**And on a completely unrelated note, I just figured out on accident how multiquote works!! How exciting! Alright, I really need to get off of here and sleep...wake up time is in 5 hours!
    Yeah, I know, I love the multi-quote feature. Take care, and have fun! As Seanan said, eat lots of delicious food for me! Try as many new things as possible! I'm dependin' on you!
    They're running just like you
    For you, and I, wooo
    So people, people, need some good ol' love

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Recoleta View Post
    Chi-Chi's...never heard of it. But since you mentioned it, I'll be sure to aviod it. Thanks, Uber!
    Chi-Chi's. I actually don't think you'll have to worry about coming across one!

No reason to eat at Chi-Chi's now that I live in the Mexican food capital of the USA. But back in NJ I loved their chili. And they used to have free buffalo wings and hot dogs for Monday Night Football.
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Upon speak with a df I am letting those of you who care, (I know boohoo ) that I won't be around here much anymore.

I have enjoyed spending time here and have met some very cool people but I have so many projects lined up and this is the season work wise where I am very busy. My children are also out of school for three weeks and now that it's getting warmer, chomping at the bit to get outdoors!

I seriously want to get back to my old self again. Who is that? Active Jen who gets lots done! Sitting here yapping is killing my J'ness and I need to reclaim it!

The meet up is still on as long as you all are still planning on coming.

ttfn!
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by Jen View Post
    Upon speak with a df I am letting those of you who care, (I know boohoo ) that I won't be around here much anymore.

I have enjoyed spending time here and have met some very cool people but I have so many projects lined up and this is the season work wise where I am very busy. My children are also out of school for three weeks and now that it's getting warmer, chomping at the bit to get outdoors!

I seriously want to get back to my old self again. Who is that? Active Jen who gets lots done! Sitting here yapping is killing my J'ness and I need to reclaim it!

ttfn!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Don't go, please.
    We love you around here!

MBTI
    INXP

ttfn!

Can we quote you on this later?

Seriously, good luck and all. What's "df"?

MBTI
    TIGR
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff View Post
    Can we quote you on this later?

Seriously, good luck and all. What's "df"?
    Of course! Feel free to mention my name anytime! In fact, I encourage it.

df = dear friend
    Time is a delicate mistress.

MBTI
    INFJ

Jen,

I understand what you mean about getting things done, but I'll miss you. You add a lot of fun to this forum.

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

Your New Crush Digital Demi-Fiend's Avatar
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    947 sx/so

ttfn!
    We'll miss ya babe, place won't be the same without you.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

ttfn!
    Jen's lying, she just doesn't like me.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink: