MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    549 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Where the hell did burymecloser go?
    There was an incident, and I had to change their name to "buriedoutback".

'tis sad but true.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

'tis sad but true.
    That's really sad. In a who are you talking about kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post

'tis sad but true.
    You're full of it.
    The east and the west are mine, the north and the south are mine. All seems beautiful to me.
    — Walt Whitman

lab rat extraordinaire Array CrystalViolet's Avatar
    MBTI
    XNFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Between work and now study, I doubt I will be on here very much from now on. I'll check in from time to time. I'd like to thank y'all for your part in pointing me toward my new career path. ( I'm not entirely sure thanks is the word though, bitches, with the mountain of course work that's sitting front of me.) Still, it's nice to be Persuing some thing I'm intrinsically interested in. If I can hang round a forum dedicated to an obscure branch of psychology for 4 years, I can certainly stick out a course to be a real psychologist.
    Look after your selves, y'all.
    To my fellow XNFP's don't let the world beat you down, because who will feed the unicorns?
    Maybe I should get myself banned? And provide one last burst of entertaining Fi
    fun, and liven the place up? Dares and suggestions can be PM'd to me.
    Currently submerged under an avalanche of books and paper work. I may come back up for air from time to time.
    Real life awaits and she is a demanding mistress.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

don't fence me in Array sui generis's Avatar
    MBTI
    esTJ
    Enneagram
    875 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESTx

I am overwhelmed with school and real life and will likely be on here even less than usual in the near future.
    Murphy Brown: What is it with us? Why can't we take the easy road once in awhile?
    Avery Brown: Because it's boring and dishonest and uncomfortable, like wearing a pair of shoes all day that pinch your feet.

approx 55% ES, 90% TJ

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    INFp

Probably will spend less time on here due to alternative and esoteric directions in life that are keeping me busy. I doubt I would be missed much, I seem to be quite different than a lot of people it seems. hahaha.

No kidding, the other day as I had a conversation with friends. I wondered why does this look like a scene from lord of the rings or something. There was an old hobbit, a lady clown, a princess, a warrior and myself an alternative healer. omgosh lol. Awesome. Just ad swords, magic and water and walla its random.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Synapse View Post
    Probably will spend less time on here due to alternative and esoteric directions in life that are keeping me busy. I doubt I would be missed much, I seem to be quite different than a lot of people it seems. hahaha.

No kidding, the other day as I had a conversation with friends. I wondered why does this look like a scene from lord of the rings or something. There was an old hobbit, a lady clown, a princess, a warrior and myself an alternative healer. omgosh lol. Awesome. Just ad swords, magic and water and walla its random.
    You will be missed
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Tier 1 Member Array LunaLuminosity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

It's about that time for another semi-annual 1-2 week break. To, you know..... save the world and stuff

Yeah, I know....let's see how long this one lasts.

MBTI
    yupp

Going to Orlando 8th-13th not taking my computer, not dead unless plane crashes or something.

MBTI
    yupp

I have my phone forgot what room im in though txted friend to find out scared to ask front desk might think im a kidnapper or ransacker