User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Default YOUR LIFE Experiences! - TALK abut it.

There's so many blogs; personal blogs, public blogs. There's so many people, active and inactive. Sometimes I just can't seem to find the time (and I'm not bothered) to read every person's life wherever they have posted. Sometimes MBTI typology just can't solve everything about life; nor can it COMPLETELY define a person.

So here I'll just like you to give a summary of what has happened in your life. From childhood to adulthood. JUST A SUMMARY. Unless you want to make it long and make me read 10000000 bozonga words.

I'm sure other people will be interested to hear about YOU! Your relationships, your mishaps, fortunes, your love life, your parents, your morals, your ethics, your children, your sexuality, your frustrations, your goals, your dream career, your current career, your complaints, your talents, etc, your personality.

JUST TALK ABOUT YOURSELF!

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

First years:
    I was born in October 1991. The first thing my parents did after my birth was arguing about my name. My father wanted to call me Esther, my mother wanted to call me Kitty. It was my aunt who gave me my name. She called me after my mother. I was a baby from hell and I cried all the time. There wasn't even one baby sitter who dared to stay with me for longer then 15 minutes. My parents brought me to the doctor because I cried so much. At first the doctor told them that it could be solved very easily. Until he first saw me. He told my parents that he had never seen a baby like that before. According to my father this bad behaviour stopped when a few gypsies wanted to steal me. I don't know whether he made that up or not.

3 - 6 years old:
    My grandfather (father's side) died in February 1995 at the age of 65. Cardial attack. My grandfather was a healthy man and no one saw it coming. I'd grow up without any memories of him. I helped my parent's to get through these hard times with my quirks. When I was 3 years old, I got an obsession for André Agassi. I always started jumping when he was on tv and I always started crying when he was gone. I went to elementary school and I really enjoyed that. I loved the fact that I could be around so many people of my age. I was so used to being alone, that this was really exciting. The other children seemed to be amazed by my quirkiness and I was just happy with their existence. As a young kid, I had a strange obsession for love and babies. I was constantly "in love" with all kinds of boys (there were only a few I've never been in love with). I actually wanted to marry every single one of them, except for my father, I never wanted to marry him as a kid. I also adored the Spice Girls and I always told my parents that I wanted to go to England to meet them.

7 - 9 years old:
    Everybody suddenly wanted to be cool. There was no place for love, only for coolness. WTF?! I tried to adapt. I tried to be cool. I quit ballet classes to be more cool, because ballet isn't cool. I also stopped playing with Barbies when I was eight, because you could only be cool if you were masculine. Getting appreciated had never been harder.

10 - 12 years old:
    Got my first period when I was 10. I thought it was awesome because it meant that I was mature and so I had the right to play the boss over others. When I told my mother I wanted to tell this to my classmates, she was shocked. "THEY WILL BULLY YOU!" she said. Arrgggh. Also got my first crush. Somehow I always seemed to fall for the more unreachable boys and whenever someone else wanted to ask me out, I refused. I got my period very early, therefore I was quality material and way to good for them. Still can't get over this habit. Damnit.

High school:
    I'm good, nice and awesome. The rest of the world is crazy and can't be trusted.

Later:
    http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...ml#post1134296
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Phantonym

Oh noooo, this takes too much effort. I was born, I'm still alive. That's about it.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Veni, vidi, vici.

I am sorry but I don't do Si.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

too much has happened... can't be easily encapsulated in a post at all if you want a good picture

anyways, I don't particularly like dwelling on the past... the present and future are signifigantly more cheerful ponderings to me
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

age 0: I am born 9 months after my father and mother HAD SEX to conceive me

age 0 to now: too long, you wont read

now: I'm not contributing anything of substance to this thread

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Honestly, this is the kind of conversation I come to this messageboard to avoid.....

Not to be rude to the OP....but, well....er...
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

I popped a cap in someone's ass.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

You're all so boring