User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ISTx

What the fuck is this?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'd tie him to a heavy stone and then proceed to throw him in a lake. If he sunk and died it would prove he was a legit pedophile and if he floated it would prove his innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    not that bad? what if it was your ten year old daughter he was trying to kiss? what if it was your ten year old daughter he later went on to rape and then murder? Not that bad my ass.
    what if I was barren and couldn't have a daughter? how would you feel about making this statement upon finding out I was unable to produce eggs that could be fertilized? Would you feel bad after hearing my heavy sigh as you ignorantly remind me that I could never bear my own child? Or would your black heart let out a wailing self-pleasuring laugh?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    I'd tie him to a heavy stone and then proceed to throw him in a lake. If he sunk and died it would prove he was a legit pedophile and if he floated it would prove his innocence.

what if I was barren and couldn't have a daughter? how would you feel about making this statement upon finding out I was unable to produce eggs that could be fertilized? Would you feel bad after hearing my heavy sigh as you ignorantly remind me that I could never bear my own child? Or would your black heart let out a wailing self-pleasuring laugh?
    Nah, I'd condemn you for your lack of sympathy towards the parents of the daughters who were seduced and/or raped and murdered.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

OWS the story about the rape and murder wasn't true.

MBTI
    ISTx

Uhh

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post
    OWS the story about the rape and murder wasn't true.
    FUCK!
    you crazy people trying to mess with me.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    FUCK!
    you crazy people trying to mess with me.
    yeah, I think the only thing he did was creep on the show (or, that's all I was referring to, anyway). If he had raped and murdered then it would probably qualify as being 'bad' for me. Raping and murdering is generally never a very nice thing to do.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

yeah, I think the only thing he did was creep on the show (or, that's all I was referring to, anyway). If he had raped and murdered then it would probably qualify as being 'bad' for me. Raping and murdering is generally never a very nice thing to do.
    Haha, fair enough. I agree. Raping and murdering really isn't that nice!

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

I remember that show! Yeah, he's creepy, but I think that sort of thing was more socially accepted then. Glad times have changed.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

LET'S TYPE HIM!!!

I guess his type is SICK.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.