User Tag List

12311 Last

Default TypeCentral Members Psychoanalyze Your Dream for Free

I thought it could be fun...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    EII

Psychoanalyze a dream involving manipulating the stock market to buy the dominant share of Sony, and then somehow dropping a nuke on Tokyo for some reason.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Saxon View Post
    Psychoanalyze a dream involving manipulating the stock market to buy the dominant share of Sony, and then somehow dropping a nuke on Tokyo for some reason.
    Alrighty, you asked for it. You like to be in control of your own actions and you also like to control other people's actions. However, there's some insecurity in you, something is occasionally blocking your confidence and from time to time you tend to sabotage yourself or make decisions that don't really have the kind of outcome you would like.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE

The last dream I remember I had a few days ago...

I was sitting a place like this:

I was sitting in the center at the end, and the Chairman of the Math Department (some guy in real life who told me my dreams for NASA/Space Industry were unrealistic) at my college was sitting next to me (on my left) mugging me. On the other side (on my right) was a beautiful redhead lady dressed in orange earth-toned colors who was just quiet and smiling. All the other seats were empty, and it was daytime. I was mainly facing the guy while turning my head to see the lady. No word was spoken during the dream.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Two
    Socionics
    ESI

I had a dream that I moved in with some of my friends that have been bugging me to move in with them for a while. Except the room they had from me was actually a corner blocked off by a sheet. I asked them why I couldn't move into this room that was off to the side and they said "Oh, we're not allowed to go in there" So when they left me alone I went into the room. Apparently the owner of the house was some sort of tea pot collector and I was looking at them all and touched one and then the table came crashing down and my friends came running and told me that I should leave.
    Yeah....
    "That's life. If nothing else, its life. It's real, and sometimes it fuckin' hurts, but it's sort of all we have."
    -Garden State

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I had this spooky dream:

It was late at night and I was sitting in my car. It was a fire red Ferrari and it was standing at a gas station. I smoked a sigarette and watched how other cars were driving by. I decided it was time to do something I've never done before. I started driving and I went all the way to a friend's home, who lived far away. I really enjoyed sitting in my red Ferrari and the lights at the sides of the road were beautiful.
    I arrived at my friend's house. I parked my car in front of her house. There was a pool in her front yard. I felt like swimming, so I jumped in the pool and stayed there for an hour or two. The front door was open, so I went inside. There were three people inside: my friend, an old man and a cop. I started playing chess with them. When my friend and the cop went out of the room, I cut the old man's throat. No one noticed. I dragged his body to my car and put in in the trunk. I went back inside. My friend and the cop came back. They asked where the old man was. I told them he went home because his favorite show was on. We played chess for a little longer.
    Then I went home. I got the old man out of my trunk and fed him to my cat. My cat happened to have turned into a tiger in my dream and she was really happy with the old man. The next day the old man was missing. The cop was on tv and told that the old man went home late at night to watch his favorite show, but he never got there. I got scared, so scared I woke up.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Okay, let's see...

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    The last dream I remember I had a few days ago...

I was sitting a place like this:

I was sitting in the center at the end, and the Chairman of the Math Department (some guy in real life who told me my dreams for NASA/Space Industry were unrealistic) at my college was sitting next to me (on my left) mugging me. On the other side (on my right) was a beautiful redhead lady dressed in orange earth-toned colors who was just quiet and smiling. All the other seats were empty, and it was daytime. I was mainly facing the guy while turning my head to see the lady. No word was spoken during the dream.
    The silent, smiling lady represents your unspoken desires, confident and warm, but as of yet unspoken, the man represents the part of you that is smothering those desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Kat View Post
    I had this spooky dream:

It was late at night and I was sitting in my car. It was a fire red Ferrari and it was standing at a gas station. I smoked a sigarette and watched how other cars were driving by. I decided it was time to do something I've never done before. I started driving and I went all the way to a friend's home, who lived far away. I really enjoyed sitting in my red Ferrari and the lights at the sides of the road were beautiful.
    I arrived at my friend's house. I parked my car in front of her house. There was a pool in her front yard. I felt like swimming, so I jumped in the pool and stayed there for an hour or two. The front door was open, so I went inside. There were three people inside: my friend, an old man and a cop. I started playing chess with them. When my friend and the cop went out of the room, I cut the old man's throat. No one noticed. I dragged his body to my car and put in in the trunk. I went back inside. My friend and the cop came back. They asked where the old man was. I told them he went home because his favorite show was on. We played chess for a little longer.
    Then I went home. I got the old man out of my trunk and fed him to my cat. My cat happened to have turned into a tiger in my dream and she was really happy with the old man. The next day the old man was missing. The cop was on tv and told that the old man went home late at night to watch his favorite show, but he never got there. I got scared, so scared I woke up.
    You are making changes in your life, exploring new territory. You are frightened by the capacity you see in yourself. I find the killing of the man/feeding it to your cat-who-became-a-tiger the most fascinating. Destruction can pave the way to new creative energies, but you are terrified that you won't be able to control it.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Laura View Post
    I had a dream that I moved in with some of my friends that have been bugging me to move in with them for a while. Except the room they had from me was actually a corner blocked off by a sheet. I asked them why I couldn't move into this room that was off to the side and they said "Oh, we're not allowed to go in there" So when they left me alone I went into the room. Apparently the owner of the house was some sort of tea pot collector and I was looking at them all and touched one and then the table came crashing down and my friends came running and told me that I should leave.
    Yeah....
    This dream is all about what you feel like you are "allowed" to see. The forbidden room represents the parts of yourself that you are afraid to visit, thoughts you do not wish to entertain, feelings you don't allow yourself to feel.

Close at all? For any of them?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

hows bout this one.

so im in a very small house, ceilings low and appears very old. [reminds me of the church i went to as a child] may have been a small trailer home or something.. anyway inside this house it is a positive ambiance, and i am surrounded by family and members of my churches congregation, mostly just my family though. its a positive attitude for sure, a good vibe, and im just sort of mingling with people, and i approach a room that appears to be a sort of shrine. it is one of those fake plastic owls hanging from the ceiling and thats about all thats in the room. i dont even know where this comes from but i got the vibe it was possessed. it gives me a bad feeling and i no longer quite feel as positive.. at this point i believe i return to mingling with people, and shortly after i return to that room again to find that the owl had been smashed and i distinctly remember its up eyes were just staring at me. as if it were alive. i remain still and continue looking at it for quite awhile. eventually i wake up and feel very frightened and it was hard to go back to sleep.
    my etsy Morphochroma

I know you think I'm crazy,
    but most people they can't tell.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by mr.awesome View Post
    hows bout this one.

so im in a very small house, ceilings low and appears very old. [reminds me of the church i went to as a child] may have been a small trailer home or something.. anyway inside this house it is a positive ambiance, and i am surrounded by family and members of my churches congregation, mostly just my family though. its a positive attitude for sure, a good vibe, and im just sort of mingling with people, and i approach a room that appears to be a sort of shrine. it is one of those fake plastic owls hanging from the ceiling and thats about all thats in the room. i dont even know where this comes from but i got the vibe it was possessed. it gives me a bad feeling and i no longer quite feel as positive.. at this point i believe i return to mingling with people, and shortly after i return to that room again to find that the owl had been smashed and i distinctly remember its up eyes were just staring at me. as if it were alive. i remain still and continue looking at it for quite awhile. eventually i wake up and feel very frightened and it was hard to go back to sleep.
    A house often represents the soul or the self. The good vibe of fellow-feeling and community is threatened by false wisdom (plastic owl). Despite attempts to destroy it, its influence lingers on and ruins your enjoyment.

MBTI
    INTJ

This is a reoccurring dream I’ve been having sense I was about 8 years old.
    ---
    It is night time.

I am in an airplane, standing in the isle between the two rows of seats on either side of me, everything is calm. Then the plane starts to descend nose first gently and gradually while gray smoke starts to billow out from the vent just above the door to the cockpit and the voice of the pilot is heard over the intercom saying (in pleasant speaking tones) that we are all going to die. Even at this point, everything is calm.

As the pilot is speaking, I suddenly find myself standing in a parking lot looking up at my plane (the front of which is now in flames) passing over head. I can still hear his voice loud and clear as if I were still standing onboard. The airplane’s wings and head are covered with a thick layer of fire that covers the plane without warping it or turning it black. The fire takes on the shape of a phoenix or a bird of some kind (eyes and wings with feathers and everything) and looks down at me with angry eyes.

---(I did some quick photoshoping to get something that kind of looks like what I always see in my dream.)---

By this point, I know that I am dead. Once the airplane had passed out of sight behind some trees, I begin looking around. I find myself in a wet parking lot (rain recently) that is some distance away from a “bed bath and beyond” store. Everything around me is unusually dark, as if I had poor night vision. The store however is brightly lit, as if it were photoshoped from a daytime picture into a night time one. I get the feeling that the store is meant to be visible only to those who died.

While I am standing in the parking lot, two fat men approach me. I don’t know them- they are not from my family and I did not know them from the plane. They both seem very polite, and I get the idea that they died recently too. We say hello to each other, but we never exchange names or tell each other how we died.

Eventually, one of them asks “hay, do you want to go check out that store?” to which I agree. The inside of the ‘Bed Bath and Beyond’ is brightly light, with lots of cheerful shoppers.

The last thing I do before I wake up is examine some green towels that one of the guys pointed out.
    ---

As dumb as it sounds, I consider this a nightmare. When I wake up, my heart is beating fast and I’m too frightened to go back to sleep. I’d love to hear some input on what it means.
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."