User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

MBTI
    ESFJ

I had this dream on Friday night and it's still struck so maybe it's trying to get me to understand it .. Here goes.

I am on a large yacht with a man i don't recognise. We are both on deck and i turn to him and tell him that he is the father of my youngest child He looks at me in complete shock and out of the corner of my eye i notice a building that only has 2 walls remaining, the other 2 walls and levels are no longer there. All of a sudden there is a huge tremor which rocks the boat rather violently. I knew it had something to do with this building i saw. The man brings the yacht to shore and i tell him to get away as quickly as possible, he just laughs at me and i run off down the road (funny thing was though that i was viewing myself from the boat running down the road and not visibly seeing myself doing down the road myself, Hmmm). I get home to my children (they are young) with a sense of urgency and all of a sudden it is getting dark outside. I am rushing around trying to pack and go to the cupboard in the kitchen and grab some filter tips for my cigarettes. I look out of my kitchen window and notice lava is coming towards my driveway. I go to my front door and i see my cat (who has changed from tabby to grey), i ask him to jump as he is stepping on the lava, he comes into the house and i notice he only has one eye and he is gasping, his mouth wide and tongue out. I watch him as i go to the kitchen, he lies on my sofa and pulls a blanket over him. I ask him if he'd like water or food to which he replies water. I run back into the kitchen and notice on the carpet bubbles of lava creeping from the floor, it burns. I ask myself how i'll get away with my boys when the car i no longer have, would of been engulfed my the lava on the driveway. I run upstairs and continue packing and look out of my bedroom window and notice the neighbours running with their belongings and children. I keep trying to get what we need, but i don't seem to be getting anywhere. We didn't leave the house.

Next thing i remember is i'm in line and people are dressed in swimming suits and trunks. It's some kind of hawaii dating night. Why the fuck am i there? Anyway, i'm dressed in shorts and t-shirt and i sit at a table. The bloke seems nice enough but i'm not interested. next thing some retched man pulls up a chair and tells us that this is his table but they can share me. I am typing away at my netbook when i look up, put the netbook on it's side on the floor and start to tell this man he is a fucking creep .. Then i woke up, lol.

Thanks in advance.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The other night, I dreamt about having one big, yellow front tooth. No matter what I was doing or who I was with, I knew the tooth was glaringly there!

Note smilie has no teeth? Freudian compensatory reaction.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

My dream begins with my walking into a dark room with candles flickering all over. I suddenly see a boy I knew in high school walk towards me like he was happy to see me. This particular boy had dabbled in Satanism and I had even heard him read a chapter from his personal satanic bible (when I knew him in real life). He seemed interested in my beliefs when I knew him because he always had questions to ask me about my faith at the time, always seemed intrigued.

Anyways, he comes towards me with open arms and asks me to join him in his ceremony. At that moment I realize why it was so dark and why there were candles all over. I was in the middle of a black mass (I think it's called) with that big star in the middle of the floor, candles aligning it and the goat head in the middle.

I stepped back, frightened suddenly. I couldn't even say "no" to his request, I was just trying to back up away from him. When he saw my change in behavior, he grabbed my arms and lifted me above his head. Suddenly, everything about him changed right before my eyes. No longer did a young teenage boy have my held over his head, no, now I was in the grasps of a horrifying demon! I could feel it's talons digging into my arms and see the venom spewing out of its dagger toothed mouth.

It shook me and went to throw me into the middle of that... star (I forget what it's called). I don't know how, but I threw my head back and screamed "Jesus, please save me!".

Suddenly, the ground started to shake violently and the demon lost it's grasp on me. The whole room caved into the Earth, taking the demon along with it. Everything was gone! But out of what use to be, sprang forth many girls dressed in beautiful gowns and crowns. They were all dancing on air together as if they were having a grand party, rejoicing in the death of evil. They grabbed onto my hand and pulled me into their celebration, suddenly being clothed in the same beautiful dresses and crowns as all the other girls. We all danced upon the clouds until I woke up.

And that was my dream. I have plenty more if anyone cares to hear. They really all have the same theme: A demonic presence. Maybe you guys can help me out with that. I've had these types of dreams for years and never understand why.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    CRZY
    Enneagram
    4w5

I have recurring nightmares about zombies, they started when I was about 13 and I've had them so often that when I dream it becomes lucid to a degree and I know I'm dreaming, the worst part is though when I DO realise I'm dreaming and then can't wake up, that's almost more terrifying than the hordes bearing down on me

Terrible things happen to good people every day.
    Consequentially, I am not one of the good people.
    I am one of the terrible things.

Conclusion: Dinosaurs

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My dream of last night:

I was walking down the street, near the railway. Then all of the sudden an fat woman with red hair started shooting at me. I started running. The woman followed me and kept shooting at me. Then I reached a park where tons of police officers stood, drinking beer. I run into a policeman and told him the woman who followed me was trying to kill me. He arrested her.
    Two years later. I had invited my family to come with me to a huge hotel (that was previously used as a monastery) to celebrate something. We were with a very large group, bigger than my current family, there were also plenty of people I didn't know. I also had a one year old son named Bram (not a name I'd give my son) and my mother carried him. Bram had no father. That evening we had a party in that hotel and Bram was in his bed, asleap. Then a woman (tall, young, skinny, black hair, green eyes) entered the hotel and asked the hotelmanager if there was anybody with my last name in the hotel and the manager told her to go look around. The woman came to kill me. I quickly went to my hotel room, woke up Bram and escaped the hotel with him. Then I woke up.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Had a TypeC dream last night.

Ivy decided to host a TypeC party in her 18th century mansion and arranged buses to transport everyone. This mansion had a million rooms so TypeC members were wandering freely in and out of them. I wandered into one room and another TypeC member followed me in. We made out and then he disappeared.

Suddenly, I was in the main living room which was packed full of other TypeC members. He reappeared and gave me a coupon for a free turkey with a jar of cranberry sauce. Couldn't figure out why so I asked him. He said that he was concerned about me, that I should get a job, that the manager of the grocery store the coupon came from was a good friend of his who would give me a job.

Even though I had a job, I was so touched by his concern, I gave him a hug in front of the rest of the TypeC members. Then he had to leave to board his bus home so I was left to fend off the other members trying to get the goods on what was going on. It got to the point where I hid from them and did the ninja thing all through the house so I could escape in my car (where the hell did my car come from?)!

My favourite part of this dream was the free turkey and cranberry sauce coupon. WTF?

Anyone want to psychoanalyse this dream?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I don't remember my dreams anymore!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Necro-ing this thread...

Last night I had a dream where I was going to some sort of support group. I was in a power wheelchair -- and I don't require one in real life -- and I knew that what made me need a support group was the same event that put me in the wheelchair. (Cue brief, then actively repressed, flashback to something involving loud noise and either explosions, gunfire, or flames, can't remember which, though I remember the color red.) It was one of those things where I'm in the first person, and then zoom out and see myself, and THEN see myself in the wheelchair, so, as with most of my dreams, I was both watching the dream and playing a role in it at the same time, without it being a lucid dream.

I went into the place where the support group was happening, which was someone's house in suburbia -- looked like somewhere in my hometown, maybe even my home neighborhood. I got in the front doorway and the first room in the house was the kitchen, and everyone was sitting in a circle there. There was a space for me and I pushed some buttons on the chair to move myself into the space -- and then I had a very detailed moment of trying to figure out which button to push to get it to stop, and fumbling a bit before finding the right one.

Then I sat, actively deciding NOT to talk about whatever the thing was that brought me there, and I listened to the other people talk. Almost all of them were male, most were twice my age, and they were all talking about war stories. And that's all I can remember of the dream.

Thoughts?

Edit: I should add that I remember being a little intimidated by the difference in age and life experience, and that the reason why I didn't want to talk about the thing was that I didn't know any of those people. I think I felt detached from the group. I don't remember feeling any particular emotion, re: my own memories or re: the actual events of the dream.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

I have one. In dream-time the dream went on for a "long" time and it was more or less continuous. Unfortunately I remember mere fragments. The whole setting took place in an airport (an absolutely gigantic one.) Supposedly I was to catch a flight but I know not for what reason nor to where. In my dream I never got on the plane in the end (nor see it) however some other capers occurred - I was in an airport bathroom using a large urinal, however there was another one on the opposite side of its wall and someone else's pee went all over me (I recall it running down the walls too.) I also recall being pulled in by airport security. I do not recall the reason nor sequence of events but I was let go eventually. The end (and most remembered) segment had me heading to the airport gate with me running down extensive stairs and not finding the plane. I discovered I had gone to the wrong place and headed to the correct gate. It was connected by a monorail but I did not take it and walked. An outdoor area inside the airport complex resembled a vast open area with thousands of market stalls (straight out of old times) and across an empty area over a small wall was a large mosque standing alone yet prominent. I remember the sky being pink and blue, perhaps a sunset too. It resembled an exotic country yet I was still in the same place. Then I awoke.

Super vivid and creeeeeeepy dream:

My “parents” (they were just two random people, man and woman) were in the kitchen. The woman had all these metal pieces in the dish rack and was telling the man that they were for Noah’s ark, that God was going to destroy the earth and that the man had to build the ark and all that hoopla.

I was pretty amused by how those small pieces on the dish rack were going to become an entire ark/maybe a tiny bit excited at the prospect of going on the ark. The man was I think just a little incredulous.

I walked out into the yard (which was pretty much a clearing, by traintracks) and saw allllll these dead animals, or their skins/furs, that had been hammered out flat and dried and were propped up on posts, like 6-10 of them. They still had their heads and eyes and the eyes were looking right at me. Suuuuuper creepy.

I yelled or something and the “parents” came out and were like “seeeeeee! it’s a sign from goddddd” and I just felt like something was sooooo wrong with the whole situation, and was like “I want out”

Two of my younger sisters also showed up at this point (the real ones). The youngest one is actually currently doing missionary service in central America and the older one has always been kinda opposed to that, thinking that the baby sis has changed so much and is getting ultra-righteous about her faith and stuff. But the roles were reversed in the dream.

Anyway the youngest sister was like “uhhhhh this is super messed up”, I’m calling the police. She took the cordless telephone (from the 90s hahaha) and ran off away from the house. At that same point I wished I were going too, I didn’t want to be a part of it any longer. I said something about wanting to go with her, and the other three were like “no, you’re not going anywhere we have to take care of this ourselves” – and the older sister grabbed this syringe, with tranquilizer, and started running after me. In real life I could outrun her, but in the dream she caught up to me easily.

The last thing before waking up, I was grasping my sister’s wrists so she couldn’t inject me with the syringe and she was fighting to do that very thing.

I could not fall back asleep for so many minutes after that...
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.