User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Wildcard, do you have any cognitive dissonance with being in the military?

Best guess, being a soldier represents doing the right thing for you where you're protecting people (or country) you love. But maybe, killing bothers you. As well, you know you're human inside with heart, thoughts and emotions and wish people could see this.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm not sure, to be honest. I enjoy my job (desk jockey, so I don't have to worry about physically killing someone) and I think most of my problem might be repressed emotions. I don't normally allow myself to express anger, or sadness, because I have been taught that those are "weak" emotions. So I keep a stranglehold on my emotions so I can keep control of myself at all times. Also, a lot of people in my unit were transferred out, and I don't make friends very easily.

The werewolf dream frequently crops up when I'm under stress.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

I can see the theme of isolation and loneliness in both your dreams. In your stress-triggered werewolf dream, maybe the enemy and bullets are what's causing you stress and pressure.

As far as holding back, maybe that's the part in your second dream about the choke collar.

But the part that stumps me is this need to protect. In both your dreams you're trying to protect loved ones. Or maybe your loved ones are symbolic of the caring side inside of you?

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Hrrmmm, it could be. I usually keep a very hard front up because I've had people take advantage of when I let it down. Family is highly important to me, so much so that I would give my life for them, especially the young children.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.

So maybe for you to break free from rigid control, it has to be for very important reasons of which family symbolize the ultimate in importance?

ReflecTcelfeR

What would say that this dream means:

I'm holding a cartoon colored cat that does not wish to be held, while lying on the floor. I look up to see Christopher Reeves in his Superman costume holding a gun to his head wondering why he is still alive. I slowly take the gun away and I wake up.

?

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

My dream: I was a business man and I was negotiating with a business contact of mine. It was a man who was around 50 years old, he was getting bald, dressing okay and he had glasses. He wasn't happy with the things I wanted and he was trying to get his way. So, to convince me about giving him what he wanted, he brought me to a room full of naked, skinny and unhappy women, who he used as prostitutes for his business contacts. I ran away and found a group of people who wanted to kill this man. I joined them and that night we went to his house, glued him to his bookcase and threw chemicals and rats over him. The man died quickly and I left the gang again. When I heard on the news that the police was searching for the people who killed this man, I decided to flee away to Germany by foot. That night I stayed at an illegal motel/restaurant in Eindhoven, that had very annoying tubular lighting. There I ate pasta with dust sauce along with a whole group of other extravagant people and I made my bed for the night. Before I went to bed I had a walk outside (it was in a dark neighbourhood, full of crime, sex shops and whore houses). I smoked a cigaret and I gave my dad a call that he didn't have to make dinner for me tonight. I want to continue my journey to Germany the next day, but I worry too much about my money.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Last night, I dreamt that I was visiting my ex's house (not INTP ex). We were going away for a hiking trip or something, and I just went over to see how the packing was going. He told me Antisocial One had died! In this dream, he was a she, and she had committed "experimental suicide". I asked why, and my ex told me, she had told him earlier that day, that she couldn't find any reason why not take suicide. She was curious about what happened after death. She had eaten venomous plants to kill herself.

ThatGirl

Death is a sign of transformation not actual death. More of the passing from one time or phase to another.

MBTI
    EPIC

I actually have 2 dreams I've always wondered about. First one:

I had this dream probably sometime around 2000 or 2001.

I was on a public bus that had a door in the middle of the bus like some of them do. The front half of the bus had seats on both sides with an aisle down the middle, but the back half was more like stadium seating without an aisle. I was sitting at the front of the stadium seating, just barely behind the door in the side of the bus. The people sitting behind me felt familiar like they were my family, but I never looked back to see who specifically they were because I should have already known if I had gotten on the bus with them. The door in the side of the bus was like a helicopter door and was always open. There was a walkway and a railing along the side of the bus so you could walk along the outside of it to the front or back. The bus was also about 20 feet in the air. The wheels were on the road below, and were connected to the bus in the air.

The bus was driving along and then it hit something and stopped. I leaned forward and looked down out the door and saw a black dog on the side of the road that we had just hit. I'm not sure what type it was, but it was about the size of a labrador. It started stirring, then got up and looked around. Then it looked right up at me and stared. (I'm getting very intense goosebumps right now just remembering it). It kept staring at me and started barking loudly. I was a little afraid, but took comfort in the fact that I was way up here and it couldn't get to me. Its barking became louder and more desperate and it tried in vain to jump up to the bus. It kept trying to jump, barking wildly, falling down, and going back to get a running start to increase its jump. It was very desperate to get up to the bus. Then, it jumped and I saw barely the top of it's head reach the floor of the bus. I sat back quickly. It had somehow gotten this high and I was pretty afraid now. With the next jump, it got its head and front paws up onto the walkway right outside the open door and climbed up onto it. Then looked right at me, and charged directly for me. It jumped at me, but instead, jumped over me at the person behind me. Then I woke up.

Everytime I tell this dream, even though it was several years ago, I get mad goosebumps all over, sometimes even watery eyes, while telling about the part with the dog. Sometimes it gets hard to talk like when you are trying not to cry. Once while telling it, I actually did end up breaking down and crying because I was so overcome with emotion, though it is always fear that I feel from it, not sadness. I am NOT one to cry easily or often.
    Second one:

I was at the beach. From my point of view, I was facing the water and about 20 feet from it. It wasn't like a wide, open beach. There were trees on both sides of me about 50 feet in both directions blocking my view of anything but the sky. There was a very large rock half burried in the sand about the size of a van directly in front of me. Past the rock was the water, but it was more like a pool of water because about 10 feet past that was another much larger rock about 20 feet high. The 20-foot part was on the right, though, and only blocked half of my view. The rest of it stuck out of the water 10 feet and seperated the water there from the rest of the ocean, creating this little swimming hole. There was a rope hanging from the top of the rock.

Well, like I said, I don't remember how it started. The first thing I remember was being slightly above the pool of water and trying to float to the top with great difficulty. I noticed the rope but didn't make use of it. I was a ghost because I had died. I don't remember experiencing anything before this, but I do remember having memories of the stuff that happened in the dream before this point. By this time I had already been in this location before. I believe I was alive when the dream started and that my younger brother, Matthew, and I were swimming around here and rock climbing and somehow both of us died and were now ghosts. I remember having already flown past the giant rock, then turned left and back around to the beach a ways behind where I first described it. I had memories of flying to a man further back on the beach and speaking with him for a while about dying and being a ghost. He might have even given me advice. Then I headed back for the pool and tried to float up above the rock again, which is the first part of the dream I actually remember experiencing. It feels like this was already more than halfway into the dream and that I only remember experiencing the ending.

So I eventually floated above the rock and flew past it again, then turned left and around back to the beach. I couldn't just stop and turn around and fly back. I had to turn and fly around in a big arc, like 100 feet in radius, and I always turned to the left to do this. There was a girl near the van-sized rock that I had already spoken to, I believe, before or after the man. Matthew and I had spoken to her about dying and becoming ghosts as well, though she didn't have as much to tell us as the older man. Matthew was still down there talking to her. I don't remember what else he did in the dream before this. I just know that he was with me.

I continued my large arc and came back to the pool, I think, and tried to float above the rock again. I don't know whether I was practicing trying to fly from what the older man told me or not.

I remember that Matt and I had to go, though. It was like we had to go and end our conversation with the girl and maybe go somewhere else. I get a "well, it's getting late, we must be going" type of impression from what I remember feeling. For some reason, the song "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" from "The Wizard Of Oz" started playing as if it was a movie. It played from then until the dream was over. It wasn't the same voice as in the movie. It was a different female singer. It had a kinda sad, nostalgic sound to it. I can't remember the last time I heard that song, so it's not something I recently heard. It's still stuck in my head now as I write this.

I flew past the rock again while this song played, and flew up 50 feet into the air, turned left, and flew around in my 100-foot radius arc to circle around and get Matt so we could go. I don't think I saw the man anymore when my arc was approaching the area where he was. As I circled around so I could see the pool of water far ahead of and below me, I could only see the girl. Matt wasn't there. I noticed a dull, blue ribbon being carried by the wind in front of me and it was carried past me as I continued my arc to get back to the pool. It wasn't like a prize blue ribbon. Just a single, normal ribbon you would tie around a present. 1/4 inch wide and about a foot long. I remember Matthew having this ribbon. There was a good chance that it was the only thing left of him, meaning he had vanished. The ribbon flying in the wind went perfectly with the song being played. I still thought he could be around and I looked down at the girl and gave her a confused look like "huh? What's going on?" I didn't know what they had talked about after I left them. She just gave me a calm, knowing smile like she knew I was wondering where he was but that what happened was for the best, even if I didn't like it. I didn't want to think that he had moved on to the next world or whatever. I thought that maybe he was doing the right thing by moving on, but I didn't want him to. I wanted us to both stay in this world and I felt helpless as the ribbon, the only thing left of him, was carried away by the wind while the song continued to play. Then I woke up.

This dream left me with a weird nostalgic and sad feeling like I would never see my brother again. We're not that close in that we hang out with eachother really. We never hang out by ourselves. It's always with other members of our family. But in this dream, I felt closer to him because it was just me and him here. It was like we were for once spending time with just eachother.
    "I see you're drinking 1%. Is that because you think you're FAT? 'Cause you're not. You could be drinking whole milk if you wanted to."

Music listening habits