MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    7w8

Somehow Shaq got in my dream...wtf?

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Vu View Post
    Somehow Shaq got in my dream...wtf?
    I think that means you wish you were black.

Edit: I looked up your profile, that joke wasn't funny.

Habitual Fi LineStepper JocktheMotie's Avatar

Okay Type C people, let's see what you've got.

I'm at my childhood home. 3 people in the dream, not including myself. I have two visitors who are staying over a couple days. Random unidentified male, specific identified female who has been on the waking mind lately, but more trying to get her out of my mind. We hang out. Campfire, joking around, it's all very friendly, little tension. When they leave, my mom expresses pleasure at meeting them, specifically her, and I give her a book I finished reading [unidentified book] and she's surprised I read it so fast. I get a hug goodbye and kiss goodbye. I wake up.

???

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by JocktheMotie View Post
    Okay Type C people, let's see what you've got.

I'm at my childhood home. 3 people in the dream, not including myself. I have two visitors who are staying over a couple days. Random unidentified male, specific identified female who has been on the waking mind lately, but more trying to get her out of my mind. We hang out. Campfire, joking around, it's all very friendly, little tension. When they leave, my mom expresses pleasure at meeting them, specifically her, and I give her a book I finished reading [unidentified book] and she's surprised I read it so fast. I get a hug goodbye and kiss goodbye. I wake up.

???
    Pretty good recap of your week, no? Sounds like this dream sums up your week pretty well with dinner with your mom, the book you picked up at lunch and well, memories and perhaps missing her. Also, you mentioned in your blog that you feel this sense of understanding and happiness in a way, and this sounded like a pretty positive dream still, so maybe you're making peace with it all. Maybe the hug and kiss meant you "forgive" your mom, and maybe the "read it so fast part" is your spin on how you're surprised at eh, your own ability of moving on so fast? (the last one is a bit of a stretch, sorry)

Oops, I wasn't clear. I gave the girl the book, and got a hug and kiss from the girl. Not my mom.

When I awoke, I was frustrated. Frustrated that while awake, my thoughts and feelings for her are under control, I've moved on, but that she catches up to me when I'm asleep.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Oops, I wasn't clear. I gave the girl the book, and got a hug and kiss from the girl. Not my mom.

When I awoke, I was frustrated. Frustrated that while awake, my thoughts and feelings for her are under control, I've moved on, but that she catches up to me when I'm asleep.
    Well I can certainly understand the frustration. Been there.. two weeks ago. Pretty much ruined my whole day, esp. the fact that he had found a way to sneak back in when I've been trying so hard to keep him out.

I'm guessing it's gonna happen to you a lot more than once, so be prepared.
    As for an analysis.. The hug and the kiss is pretty obvious, might be cause you miss her but could also be old habit.

The book thing though is more interesting. I can't remember what the book was about (a new typo book?) and I can't find the info in you blog, but maybe you're still kinda trying to get her to understand you? I remember you saying she wasn't all that into typology and stuff and that you had been trying to get her to get into bit, but failed.

The book is the most interesting thing in the dream. Visually, the book was different in the dream than the one I bought. Hardcover, black, some kind of red embossed decal, or image. I don't know why I wanted to give it to her.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

The book is the most interesting thing in the dream. Visually, the book was different in the dream than the one I bought. Hardcover, black, some kind of red embossed decal, or image. I don't know why I wanted to give it to her.
    Maybe you left a naughty picture in there, as a parting gift.

Books in general contain information, that is their function, it could be a record, or a manual, or perhaps recorded insight into a particular topic. The fact that you gave her the book could possibly indicate that you feel you possess some type of knowledge which she does not, but which you would like her to have.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEI

Um... I guess here goes... This came in two parts..

I dreamed that I was running from armed men that wanted to kill me as well as my cousin. I remember the sunshine being bright and that the trees were huge with bright green leaves. There were a lot of logs on the ground that I can to jump and crawl over and I tried to hide a few times. One of the men shot my cousin and I felt blood splatter across my face and I shifted into a werewolf.

I began chasing the men and trying to kill them, but they kept shooting me and their bullets hurt like hell. (I have been shot before when I was sixteen) I managed to disembowl one of the men and I remember the look on his face made me feel like complete crap. I tried to keep myself from attacking, but I just kept chasing them and making a very gory mess.

I woke up when one of the hunters shoved the muzzle of his rifle in my face and pulled the trigger.

The second dream I had the night after that. Apparently I was some sort of half-breed demon, and people were scared to death of me. I felt incredibly lonely and I couldn't enter the church to speak with my pastor because the handles on the front doors kept burning my hands.

My mother disowned me, as did my father. I kept trying to protect my cousin from kids who wanted to bully him at school, but someone put a choke collar around my neck and I just kept getting angrier the more they choked me. I started choking people with my bare hands to try to get to my cousin, and eventually a young man that smelled like honey and lavender got them to stop and managed to calm me down.

He took me in and taught me how to control myself without snapping and unleashing my demon side apparently. The dream ended when we were both lying side by side on a bed, cuddling. I remember feeling so grateful that someone saw that I wasn't the monster I appeared to be. I woke up and cried because I missed the sensation of being that close to someone who was interested in me and could look past all the crap and see me for who I really was.

This was the dream that bothered me the most because the sensations were so powerful. The anger, the urge to protect, as well as not having to guard my emotions, and of course the strong feelings of love towards the man, and his towards me.
    Anything that you haven't fought for isn't going to be appreciated. It takes blood, sweat, and a large amount of tears before you appreciate what you have.