User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by pure_mercury View Post
    I had a dream last week. I was hanging out with the girl I like. We were at a house that seemed to be back on the East Coast, maybe the Philadelphia area where we met. We were at a house with a pool, and lots of what seemed like teenage/college boys around. The two of us were chilling and enjoying the sun, and then I realized I misplaced my cell phone. I was running around trying to find it, and then she suggested we check inside where I changed into my swim trunks. We did, and she found it on a shelf in the bathroom. That all I remember.
    You aren't worried about her playing around, you feel at ease. You do feel that more communication could lead to a better sex life.

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    My dream from the other night.

Arnie kept shooting at me (Yes, The Terminator) I just kept on running but he wouldn't leave me alone. We were in a field and i was hiding behind some wall, the bullets were just flying by me. It was never stated but i knew he wanted my blood as i had some antiviral something or other that could help other people and their illness.

I woke up scared shitless.

Then i tried to rationalise it. Why didn't he just come and ask me for a syringe of blood, i would of happily of given it to him if it meant i could live

Lol.
    You have some stuff you need to do. Right now.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post

You have some stuff you need to do. Right now.
    That is so ambiguous .. Need more data
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Or perhaps also you feel like your life source/energy is being sought after at a rate which don't feel you can provide...?
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Or perhaps also you feel like your life source/energy is being sought after at a rate which don't feel you can provide...?
    Holy shit darling .. You just hit the nail on the head.

I had a phone conversation with someone the other day saying that my batteries are almost depleted of stuff/energy. I need the last bit i have to get me into a better place so i can't give what remains to you.

There is no more contact between us I can't save everybody.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Nice one!

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    You aren't worried about her playing around, you feel at ease. You do feel that more communication could lead to a better sex life.
    But we aren't together and we've never had sex? I mean, we've been close before, but it hasn't happened. And she is deadset against a relationship with me right now. . .
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Had some kind of joining the mafia kind of dream, almost 1920s Brooklyn feel, but with modern toys and merchandise. Everybody seemed rather glad I took up the challenge and woke up in the middle of a "test". We had some business in some back alley, but I don't remember if it was a hit or an exchange.
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last night, I dreamt about malevolent bumblebees who belonged to an Illuminati-type organization. They somehow were able to break themselves out of the relish jars they were captured in.

They were led by a dominant bumblebee who would snuggle against my neck where he felt soft and fluffy but I knew he would eventually kill me.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Had some kind of joining the mafia kind of dream, almost 1920s Brooklyn feel, but with modern toys and merchandise. Everybody seemed rather glad I took up the challenge and woke up in the middle of a "test". We had some business in some back alley, but I don't remember if it was a hit or an exchange.
    You don't entirely trust the morals of the people around you. Although you like them, you are not sure if you are willing to go along with their values. It is a test of your personal integrity.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    Whenever my boyfriend is in my dreams (for the past 3 years) he is either cheating on me or its about us getting in trouble with the law...sometimes both in the same dream. What does this mean? It sucks
    You don't trust him, feel like the consequences of his actions may some day affect you.

Pretty straight forward.

Try to balance the distribution of power in the relationship.