User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

If anyone wants to analyze my dream, that would be cool. It was one of those dreams where you're scared the entire time, but you don't wake up scared.

In the dream, I was reading a book, and I remember thinking it was by Stephen King. It was really freaking me out - something about a plague spreading because of huge bees as big as footballs, with two inch long stingers, attacking people. These bees were like honeybees, in that the stinger stays in you after you get stung. Then - and it was never clear in the dream, but I'm assuming - the people who get stung turn into bees themselves. The book really scared me, and I didn't want to finish it, so I read the last couple of sentences so I'd know how it ended. The last sentence of the book was: "And then you killed the last person on Earth."

^ That last line wasn't one of those moments where something happens and you only realize how freaky it is when you wake up. In the dream, as soon as I read it, there was this tightening twist of fear within me, and I was very scared. Not just scared because it was freaky, but scared as if it was actually possible.

After that, the perspective shifted, and suddenly I was in the book. I was stung by a huge bee, but I took the stinger out and I felt fine. And then it became a totally unrelated dream that I don't remember very well.

I woke up feeling really worried and anxious.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6

Two nights ago I had a dream that the parents of one of my high school classmates were killed. They were riding a motorcycle and were hit by an 18 wheeler at an intersection. I was across the intersection and watched it happen.

The dream was set approximately one month from now and it is kind of bothering me.

I haven't seen this high school classmate nor his parents in probably 10 years.

Whenever my boyfriend is in my dreams (for the past 3 years) he is either cheating on me or its about us getting in trouble with the law...sometimes both in the same dream. What does this mean? It sucks

Quote Originally Posted by stalemate View Post
    Two nights ago I had a dream that the parents of one of my high school classmates were killed. They were riding a motorcycle and were hit by an 18 wheeler at an intersection. I was across the intersection and watched it happen.

The dream was set approximately one month from now and it is kind of bothering me.

I haven't seen this high school classmate nor his parents in probably 10 years.
    You should call them!

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendjaneen View Post
    Whenever my boyfriend is in my dreams (for the past 3 years) he is either cheating on me or its about us getting in trouble with the law...sometimes both in the same dream. What does this mean? It sucks
    Kinda seems like you don't trust him. Or at least you (subconsciously) worry about him having some dark side/secret that you didn't know about. Maybe you should talk to him about it? Have a chat?
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    Kinda seems like you don't trust him. Or at least you (subconsciously) worry about him having some dark side/secret that you didn't know about. Maybe you should talk to him about it? Have a chat?
    Yea deep down I kinda dont...we have talked plenty, and I still keep having those damn dreams. Bah! Whats a girl to do . I feel like maybe Im being paranoid again....but im not sure. Shitty.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I had a dream last week. I was hanging out with the girl I like. We were at a house that seemed to be back on the East Coast, maybe the Philadelphia area where we met. We were at a house with a pool, and lots of what seemed like teenage/college boys around. The two of us were chilling and enjoying the sun, and then I realized I misplaced my cell phone. I was running around trying to find it, and then she suggested we check inside where I changed into my swim trunks. We did, and she found it on a shelf in the bathroom. That all I remember.
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I NEED to know why I have nightmares about dysfigured homocidal children and cancer lately. These things come back all the time!
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Anyone going to psychoanalyze my dream? Please?
    Who wants to try a bottle of merc's "Extroversion Olive Oil?"

MBTI
    ESFJ

My dream from the other night.

Arnie kept shooting at me (Yes, The Terminator) I just kept on running but he wouldn't leave me alone. We were in a field and i was hiding behind some wall, the bullets were just flying by me. It was never stated but i knew he wanted my blood as i had some antiviral something or other that could help other people and their illness.

I woke up scared shitless.

Then i tried to rationalise it. Why didn't he just come and ask me for a syringe of blood, i would of happily of given it to him if it meant i could live

Lol.
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe