User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Give me feedback, even if it is "you're waaaaaaaay off, groms." It makes me glad!
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    INTJ

Always awesome!
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

Yeah, I liked the explanation. Thanks.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    I'll throw in my two bits.

When the car crashed, I think it means that when something bad happens, no one really cares for long except you. And you find it damn annoying that people don't care.

I'm not sure what it means when you went with the guy and girl. I think it means that you wanted to adventure as aposed to sitting in one place and reading a boring ass book.

I think the people controlling the kid's future echeos what happened to you (either in childhood or curently.) I'm probobly way off on this one.

Again, the people around you exercise neither caution nor surprise when things are dangerous or out of the normal.

So the kid who wrote the poem was supposed to be you. I'm not sure, but I think this one means that no one seems to care how bad things have gotten-like they pretend that that the world around them is just as peachy as it is on a Halmark Post card.

Well anyway, that's how I see it.
    I just saw this, thank you for your time in reading into the dream I posted. Strangely enough, you are very right with these things you wrote:

"When the car crashed, I think it means that when something bad happens, no one really cares for long except you. And you find it damn annoying that people don't care. "

"Again, the people around you exercise neither caution nor surprise when things are dangerous or out of the normal."

I generally think this way, and your guess was right on. Although I'm not saying the dream means anything, your explanations are pretty reasonable.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    I just saw this, thank you for your time in reading into the dream I posted. Strangely enough, you are very right with these things you wrote:

"When the car crashed, I think it means that when something bad happens, no one really cares for long except you. And you find it damn annoying that people don't care. "

"Again, the people around you exercise neither caution nor surprise when things are dangerous or out of the normal."

I generally think this way, and your guess was right on. Although I'm not saying the dream means anything, your explanations are pretty reasonable.
    Was I off on your reason to go with the guy and girl?
    Q: "What is the process of seeking the truth?"
    A: "Distilled liquor"

Q: "If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?"
    A: "Between a starving prostitute and a steak sandwich."

Q:How would a mathematician capture an elephant?
    A:He would build a cage, step inside, and rename his new location as "outside."

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by ObeyBunny View Post
    Was I off on your reason to go with the guy and girl?
    it's hard to say. Nothing wrong in interpretations like these I guess. If you think about it, it does make sense. However I was not controlled as a child in the way you might mean, BUT I do sometimes feel that way now even though I'm fairly in charge of my own life.

You know how you might take a path in life and/or make certain choices because of what other people/peers are doing instead of just doing exactly what you'd want? and getting that sort of feeling that it's wrong and you're chaining yourself up instead of being truely free? I'm guessing most people do it, it's kind of stressful. Maybe it's released within your explanation.

don't know though

Quote Originally Posted by Adoamros View Post
    You know how you might take a path in life and/or make certain choices because of what other people/peers are doing instead of just doing exactly what you'd want? and getting that sort of feeling that it's wrong and you're chaining yourself up instead of being truely free? I'm guessing most people do it, it's kind of stressful.
    Yes.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Here's a common theme in my dreams: I need to take public transportation (bus, airplane, train, metro) to get somewhere, and it never goes smoothly. Sometimes I miss the bus, sometimes I get off at the wrong stop, or get on the wrong bus, or end up getting lost somehow. Sometimes I make it to my destination, and sometimes I don't.

...now that I think of it, this also happens with elevators (getting on the wrong elevator, having the elevator not stop on my floor, getting stuck at some other floor, etc.).

What do you think?

"OMG I FEEEEEEEEEL SO INTENSELY ABOUT EVERYTHING OMG OMG OMG GET ME A XANAX" -Priam (ENFP impersonation)

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ISTp

Definitely subscribing to this thread to look at later... I was hoping someone would make something like this
    I have an inner monologue that sounds strikingly similar to something off Animal Planet.

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram

Ok, here's a recurring theme (which has variations, but these are the common elements):

I'm walking through a house that's apparently mine, with lots of (changing) rooms, my family is here and there throughout, and then, all of a sudden, I either give painless birth to a completely unexpected baby or (weirder) discover a baby that's supposed to be mine stuck up on a shelf in a tupperware full of water. I yank the baby out of the water, while totally confused, and then it starts sputtering and crying. And I'm too afraid to tell anyone I've found it, because I can't explain where on earth it came from, or why the hell I'd left it in a container of water.

Explain!
    I think I think more than you think I think.