IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    he wasn't in the dream
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

A couple years ago, I had a dream that I was walking the perimeter of an Escher-like scaffolding,
    and there was a creature on the opposite side that looked like Slender Man, smirking to itself.
    Soon thereafter, some aliens and I were having dinner on a gigantic space craft, and Slendy stole an important paper from me.
    I reacted with disproportionate outrage. Later, I hid in a room full of bicycles and underwear.

WHY.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    last night i dreamt I was driving around memphis and i was going to get cigarettes and end up at this place to help poor young adults. and I was like i can't get medical care and they were like why did you move back? and I was like my dad dropped dead and they were like ah so you have money. and I was like yeah. but it wasn't get the fuck out way it was more like i dunno i can't explain it. So basically the government cut off my access to medical care. but the people at the place were really nice.
    I think the Illuminati are finalizing their nefarious plans, and this was a warning omen.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

I had this one yesterday. I only remeber it shadowily unfortunately.

It was a bad dream, not a nightmare, but definitely not pleasant. I was driving with a really old, also cheap car and a friend of mine to a concert somewhere in southern Europe (I live in Austria). The whole ride I had this very unpleasent feeling, it was almost despair and/or depression. I didn't even want to drive to that concert but I felt like I had to. However, I also worried if I would come home after the journey and if something bad would happen to me. Later on we had to stop at a gas station in Romania and the gas had extremely low quality. I didn't know if the car could take that. After refueling I sat down in the station's restaurant and my friend said he had to leave and go home. No idea how he managed that, because I still had the car. Anyways, I didn't hold him back, although I didn't want him to leave. At that point I was full of doubts but I still decided to go on with my journey. However, the dream has an open ending because then I woke up.

I'm really interested in waht you guys have to say about this!
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemeria View Post
    A couple years ago, I had a dream that I was walking the perimeter of an Escher-like scaffolding,
    and there was a creature on the opposite side that looked like Slender Man, smirking to itself.
    Soon thereafter, some aliens and I were having dinner on a gigantic space craft, and Slendy stole an important paper from me.
    I reacted with disproportionate outrage. Later, I hid in a room full of bicycles and underwear.

WHY.
    Sounds like pretty random stuff to me.
    Did you perceive Slender Man as something frightful?
    4w3 - 7w6 - 1w9 : The Idealist

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Realizes the mistakes of the past and corrects for them. Doesn't want wooden teeth.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    Sounds like pretty random stuff to me.
    Did you perceive Slender Man as something frightful?
    Ha ha, I think it was mostly random junk. But the Slenderman was definitely a fear of some kind--no idea what it was, though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Stephano View Post
    I had this one yesterday. I only remeber it shadowily unfortunately.

It was a bad dream, not a nightmare, but definitely not pleasant. I was driving with a really old, also cheap car and a friend of mine to a concert somewhere in southern Europe (I live in Austria). The whole ride I had this very unpleasent feeling, it was almost despair and/or depression. I didn't even want to drive to that concert but I felt like I had to. However, I also worried if I would come home after the journey and if something bad would happen to me. Later on we had to stop at a gas station in Romania and the gas had extremely low quality. I didn't know if the car could take that. After refueling I sat down in the station's restaurant and my friend said he had to leave and go home. No idea how he managed that, because I still had the car. Anyways, I didn't hold him back, although I didn't want him to leave. At that point I was full of doubts but I still decided to go on with my journey. However, the dream has an open ending because then I woke up.

I'm really interested in waht you guys have to say about this!
    Not sure, but maybe the 'traveling to another country' bit represented a fear of the unknown.

When your friend left, that could have symbolized a fear of abandonment.

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by Pandemeria View Post

WHY.
    You are fearful over the expression of your thoughts, or your hold your mental capabilities to some high order of esteem?

The last part, I don't understand. The hiding. What is the dream telling you?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by applebite View Post
    You are fearful over the expression of your thoughts, or your hold your mental capabilities to some high order of esteem?

The last part, I don't understand. The hiding. What is the dream telling you?
    Maybe the dream was about the doubt I sometimes have of my own competencies/intellectual ability.

As for the second part, I forgot to mention I was a not supposed to be in that area,
    and there were guards/space officers looking for me. They didn't end up catching me, though.

There was also a guy that gave me a lightsaber after I came out of hiding. Hmm.
    ...Perhaps that was one of those 'fighting evil' cliches.