User Tag List

First 89101112 Last

OMG I forgot also Timber was playing in the background during the fight scene....

Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

@gromit

D: Jeez, that is REALLY freaky.

First thing that pops into my head is that younger sis was able to escape, both in the dream and irl. Maybe you feel trapped and wish you could run away too?

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    OMG I forgot also Timber was playing in the background during the fight scene....

ohmygod. Probably scary in the dream, but from where I stand, it's such over-the-top mood whiplash that it's hilarious instead. Kinda like the scene changes in "Dexter" that would go from upsetting internal monologues ("i feel nothing", "i am a monster", etc) to upbeat and happy salsa music.
    ~ g e t f e s t i v e ! ~

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"
    Coriolis: "Is that the ESTJ Serenity Prayer?"

ESTJ - LSE - ESTj (mbti/socionics)
    1w2/7w6/3w4 so/sx (enneagram)
    want to ask me something? go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC View Post
    @gromit

D: Jeez, that is REALLY freaky.

First thing that pops into my head is that younger sis was able to escape, both in the dream and irl. Maybe you feel trapped and wish you could run away too?
    Yeah maybe??? I awoke missing her, so I wrote her about the dream and told her I missed her

ohmygod. Probably scary in the dream, but from where I stand, it's such over-the-top mood whiplash that it's hilarious instead. Kinda like the scene changes in "Dexter" that would go from upsetting internal monologues ("i feel nothing", "i am a monster", etc) to upbeat and happy salsa music.
    Haha yeah it was super freaky as it was happening but in retrospect it's definitely hilarious...

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

I forgot the first part of it, I think.

There was a ball, and a dog, and I was at a park.

The ball had rolled down a child's slide at the park, and kind of rolled by the view I had of the outside, I think. My view was at ground level, such that the grass was a little bit in the way of what could be seen. Park kind of grass.

Then, that's when I knew that there was a dog there. I say I, but sort of I was just observing stuff which happened through a camera, or something? Because it seemed as though I was looking at it all through glass. At ground level.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    He seemed interested in my beliefs when I knew him because he always had questions to ask me about my faith at the time, always seemed intrigued.
    No. He was mocking you. My personal MBTI guru said that your type doesn't understand conversational subtext, like when someone says stuff just to make another person look bad, but on the surface it sounds nice.

Do you believe that demons exist in a practical sense? I mean, it's pretty unusual in a western context. Christianity says that they exist, but there are a lot of theories that they only work outside of territories claimed by Christianity. Have you ever heard that St. Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland? It's figurative for demons.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Lion 4.5 View Post
    No. He was mocking you. My personal MBTI guru said that your type doesn't understand conversational subtext, like when someone says stuff just to make another person look bad, but on the surface it sounds nice.
    Do you believe that demons exist in a practical sense? I mean, it's pretty unusual in a western context. Christianity says that they exist, but there are a lot of theories that they only work outside of territories claimed by Christianity. Have you ever heard that St. Patrick drove all the snakes out of Ireland? It's figurative for demons.
    I'm just going to leave you to troll in this dream world.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    NiTe
    Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by ayoitsStepho View Post
    I'm just going to leave you to troll in this dream world.
    No!!! I don't get on with ISFPs . . .

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Re-posted from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by EJCC
    Dreamed last night that I was about to kill one of my coworkers, then chickened out at the last minute -- but the dream ended before I could know whether the coworker actually died.

The coworker I was going to kill was a really socially awkward woman who's worked there for years -- one of the only middle-aged women there (most of us are under 30). She's really sweet, and always tries to compliment people on things whenever she sees them at the office. But she also will inappropriately bring up her long-dead husband at inopportune moments, and generally overshare about other personal things. She has barely been assigned any accounts, probably because of how awkward she is, and she's complained about how under-utilized she is. But no one listens. One of my other coworkers suspects that she's on the Autism spectrum, and considering that she also seems depressed, I might agree with that as at least an armchair diagnosis.

Anyway -- I dreamed that I was going to poison her drink. My ENFJ coworker friend asked me why, and I said something sort of Machiavellian about how I could foresee her being a "problem", and wanted to ensure that she would not become even more of one in the future. The ENFJ asked if it was a "mercy killing" and I don't remember how I reacted in the dream. By the time I had second thoughts, the coworker had already downed half of her glass of wine, and I had to run over and talk her out of drinking the rest, without giving away why. She did what I asked. For the rest of the dream, I watched her from across the way to see if she seemed to be suffering from ill effects from the poison -- and I couldn't tell.

Kind of upset and disturbed me when I woke up. Felt especially bad when I greeted that coworker this morning when she got in. As if I was somehow less morally upright for what I did in this dream.

Anyway, not sure what it all means. Come to think of it, I had another dream a while back -- maybe a year or two ago -- about trying to poison someone. Only in that dream, it was a friend, and they caught me before I could do it.

EJCC: "The Big Questions in my life right now: 1) What am I willing to live with? 2) What do I have to live with? 3) What can I change for the better?"

Ha sounds like you are uncomfortable around her and don't know how to deal with that. Try not to beat yourself up too much my friend

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    173 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Ha sounds like you are uncomfortable around her and don't know how to deal with that. Try not to beat yourself up too much my friend
    So I KILL her??

My friggin' subconscious...