User Tag List

First 123

MBTI
    ESFJ

To ... Tallulah, Lethe, Halla, Whatever, Proximo, Victor, Heart, Pitseleh, Lark, Spamtar, Kelric, and Randomnity. Thank you for taking the time to reply, it was much appreciated

Gromit .. Thanks for the laugh And no, i don't want the blanket.

I have come to a few conclusions over the last week ..

1 - It is very easy to use logic to rationalise a situation, but to actually apply it is so much more difficult.

2 - I think far to much and only create more problems for myself than needs to be. I thought it was a good thing to be able to see multiple outcomes, obviously not when under stress, lol

3 - When stressed i hope for situations to play out a certain way and i create more stress by boxing myself in thus becoming more rigid in my thinking .. Needs to stop. So i am going to start using the words i wonder ............ instead of i hope ........... That way i can be more flexible in my approach.

4 - I took the fact i wasn't creative and turned it into a negative when all i needed to do was to realise that had i found my niche in life then i may not possibly try other things so the fact i am not sure what my specialty is yet, well i just get the chance to experiment with more options, that is actually a really good thing.

5 - I need to spend more time on me in the great outdoors so i've enrolled on a British sign language course starting next month and i am in talks with the girls from work to start Yoga classes with them.

Well that's it ..
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have that all the time. Especially when I just came here, now I only feel like that when I'm posting something and no one posts anything after me. Then I just kinda feel like a douchebag. But it's not as bad as when I'm with my family. Yesterday another cousin of mine celebrated her birthday, and my self esteem dropped immediately. Why couldn't I talk about puking experiences and buying cheap condoms because I was about to fuck a slut and sluts aren't worth good and expensive condoms? Fortunately I have my own way to give my self esteem a boost again, maybe you should try to find ways to give your self esteem a boost too.
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I have felt that way about here when I interact with certain people too much.
    This is important. Some people use this site to feel better about not fitting in socially in the real world. They have to dog anyone who is not of their type so that they feel better. As an SJ I might find this site draining depending on what I focused on.

It's easy to get stuck in the compare rut, and you will always tend to compare the negatives of yourself rather than the positives when you are down. You can also do the oppositie and it's probably just as bad. By that I mean looking just at your "better" characteristics when in a "better than everyone" mode.

Take a few minutes and think about if it's the site or your attitude. That might help you decide what you should do. I've always enjoyed your posts.

Hugs.

You might want to change your signature. I'm guessing that attitude isn't helping.

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    To ... Tallulah, Lethe, Halla, Whatever, Proximo, Victor, Heart, Pitseleh, Lark, Spamtar, Kelric, and Randomnity. Thank you for taking the time to reply, it was much appreciated

Gromit .. Thanks for the laugh And no, i don't want the blanket.

I have come to a few conclusions over the last week ..

1 - It is very easy to use logic to rationalise a situation, but to actually apply it is so much more difficult.

2 - I think far to much and only create more problems for myself than needs to be. I thought it was a good thing to be able to see multiple outcomes, obviously not when under stress, lol

3 - When stressed i hope for situations to play out a certain way and i create more stress by boxing myself in thus becoming more rigid in my thinking .. Needs to stop. So i am going to start using the words i wonder ............ instead of i hope ........... That way i can be more flexible in my approach.

4 - I took the fact i wasn't creative and turned it into a negative when all i needed to do was to realise that had i found my niche in life then i may not possibly try other things so the fact i am not sure what my specialty is yet, well i just get the chance to experiment with more options, that is actually a really good thing.

5 - I need to spend more time on me in the great outdoors so i've enrolled on a British sign language course starting next month and i am in talks with the girls from work to start Yoga classes with them.

Well that's it ..
    Ironically, I don't doubt that you are creative in some way. Many of the ESFJs I know are quite resourceful and know exactly where to get the best deals on things. In an unconventional sort of way, that is creative.

MBTI
    ESFJ

^^^ There is an Ipod application that can do that as well, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurel View Post

You might want to change your signature. I'm guessing that attitude isn't helping.
    Noted
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Heh heh heh... yeah I was just being silly.

Anyway, it's maybe a little bit of a cliche or something, but I really like this little prayer:

God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.
    Somehow developing those three things seems vital to personal growth, in my experience.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.

MBTI
    ESFJ

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Heh heh heh... yeah I was just being silly.

Anyway, it's maybe a little bit of a cliche or something, but I really like this little prayer:
    .. It was funny so don't worry.

I have heard that prayer before .. Sometimes easier said than done, luckily for me, i have a lifetime to put it into practice.
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    .. It was funny so don't worry.

I have heard that prayer before .. Sometimes easier said than done, luckily for me, i have a lifetime to put it into practice.
    Definitely easier said than done.
    Your kisses, sweeter than honey. But guess what, so is my money.