User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    ISTP

you're reading this, arent you?

MBTI
    ENTP

I exist, but I'm pretty sure I'm a brain in a fish tank.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by King-Of-Despair View Post
    What is it that inspires you to be something? When you close your eyes and sleep, does everything disapear, or just you?
    It's only the way my brain combines my senses that makes me exist in reality. This is what makes me aware, alive and existing. When i sleep my body stays in the same place although my soul/mind can wander. This can also be done when awake but is much harder....meditation etc. If i think too much about time and space, philosophically, it starts too hurt-so i avoid it.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    XXXX
    Enneagram
    XXXX
    Socionics
    XXXX

What makes you think you exist?
    Don't listen to the others. They're just feeding you a pile of fortune cookies. Chew on this:

1. Microsoft, the world's largest IT-company, has designed a system where you have to press the start button in order to shut it down. This system has been in use for years and years.
    2. The chances of me getting it with Lena Headey/Megan Fox are slim at best. (On a bad day I wanna shoot myself for this reason alone. Seriously, what kind of world are we living in anyway?!)
    3. The prime minister of Italy, Silvio Berluspepperoni has gained his position by controlling the media. By the way, never trust a man with no sideburns!

All in all, who would make this shit up? This HAS to be real, therefore I must exist!

/I rest my craze.
    Hit like a heavyweight, breathe deep, meditate
    Make the whole crowd get loud, make 'em levitate
    I ride through my city like a presidential candidate
    L-A-X, Phantom double-R, and accelerate

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha Prime View Post
    Don't listen to the others. They're just feeding you a pile of fortune cookies. Chew on this:

1. Microsoft, the world's largest IT-company, has designed a system where you have to press the start button in order to shut it down. This system has been in use for years and years.
    2. The chances of me getting it with Lena Headey/Megan Fox are slim at best. (On a bad day I wanna shoot myself for this reason alone. Seriously, what kind of world are we living in anyway?!)
    3. The prime minister of Italy, Silvio Berluspepperoni has gained his position by controlling the media. By the way, never trust a man with no sideburns!

All in all, who would make this shit up? This HAS to be real, therefore I must exist!

/I rest my craze.
    Berluspepperoni, thats good :yim_rolling_on_the_
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Because I'm too awesome.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A

I believe I exist, I don't for sure I do.
    A search for truth is a search for a greedy perspective.

Nah, that's not truth. That's just your bullshit ideas of truth. Truth is always inclusive. If it's not inclusive, then toughen it up and try harder.

Glowy Goopy Goodness The_Liquid_Laser's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

What is it that inspires you to be something? When you close your eyes and sleep, does everything disapear, or just you?
    If everything disappears when I'm asleep, then how could my alarm clock wake me up?

My alarm clock proves my existence.
    My wife and I made a game to teach kids about nutrition. Please try our game and vote for us to win. (Voting period: July 14 - August 14)
    http://www.revoltingvegetables.com

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4?

I can't even prove I think, therefore, I can't even go with "I think therefore I am".

Maybe I'm not.

Maybe yeu'd be alright if I attacked yeu and did vicious horrible things to yeu. After all, I'm not real, I'm only a dream, right? A hallucination at best? I'm sure yeu'd get over it.

MBTI
    ISFP

well, to me, nothing is ever certain (so things just 'seem' to be). But having that perspective just seems to leave me with no grounding point. Nothing solid to lean on. So I guess your own existence is that grounding point. You need to assume this in order to ground yourself... funny that this is where philosophy starts (at least I think it was??).

hmmm, how could you define existence? It almost seems undefinable to me

"No grounding point" and "nothing solid to lean on" is a great thing, IME. It feels freeing to have or be nothing, philosophically, to live as one giant ?.

I think that the further a person dives into 'radical uncertainty' or '?!' (and it can go ridiculously awesomely beauteously deep), the more freedom it gives (and probably personal balance and coping ability and humor, as side effects).