User Tag List

First 3456 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

The database was restored again this afternoon from the last archived version. I think Jennifer said the database backup was from Sat. prior to the server changes.

All morning posts thus ... poof, gone.
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Enneagram

This is just a test, because I keep posting and then getting an error thing.

Edit: Yay!

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Someone told me they heard from a friend of a mod that the posts were rejected for low quality! Srsly.

And if you paste this post on 10 people's walls you will get mod privileges for a month!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

^ Really? I saw the restore message throughout the afternoon, then a 403 error, and then the site was back.

I'm not making any huge posts for a bit ...
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

Phantonym

Cool. Super cool. In my, ever so humble opinion, I made some kick-ass posts yesterday. They were, indeed, epic. Best posts I've made in a long time, if ever. I'm not kidding, I was on a serious roll. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get a glimpse of the real me when I'm in a really, really, REALLY good mood that makes me super awesome. And it's all gone now. Poof. The really funny thing is that I'm being super serious at the moment. I'm so serious that I'm not even going to use any smileys or emoticons, just to emphasize the seriousness of the matter. I have spoken. Period.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    2w3
    Socionics
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    Cool. Super cool. In my, ever so humble opinion, I made some kick-ass posts yesterday. They were, indeed, epic. Best posts I've made in a long time, if ever. I'm not kidding, I was on a serious roll. It was a once in a lifetime opportunity to get a glimpse of the real me when I'm in a really, really, REALLY good mood that makes me super awesome. And it's all gone now. Poof. The really funny thing is that I'm being super serious at the moment. I'm so serious that I'm not even going to use any smileys or emoticons, just to emphasize the seriousness of the matter. I have spoken. Period.
    I feel the J emanating and it scares me

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Ming View Post
    I feel the J emanating and it scares me
    Fear the J, FEAR IT! Boo.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'm actually missing some reps...
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Sky is BLUE! View Post
    I'm with you SIB! I was on a roll yesterday. I even created my own thread topic for the first time in a long time.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    I'm actually missing some reps...
    Yes, reps are gone too.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed Justice View Post
    I'm with you SIB! I was on a roll yesterday. I even created my own thread topic for the first time in a long time.
    It will forever be remembered as the day when we might have changed the world. Nobody knows...