User Tag List

View Poll Results: How long do you last.

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • 10 seconds.

13 26.53%
  • 30 seconds

2 4.08%
  • 1 minute

2 4.08%
  • more than 1 minute

32 65.31%
123 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Default Locked in with ten ESFP's

Idea from Gewitter.

You find yourself locked in a room. Looking around, you notice that it is a rather small room. There is a pretty big sound system and huge speakers in all four corners and a lot of disco and spotlights on the ceiling.

There is also a pretty huge bar that has unlimited stock of alcoholic beverages and food.

Suddenly, you hear an evil cackle through the speakers of the sound system. The eerie sound of the laugh trembles deep into your bones.

Ten ESFP's are suddenly being put into the room with you. It doesn't take long before they take measures into their own hands. The music is turned up, max volume. Light is dimmed, disco light turned on, and before you know it, you feel like you've just entered the Twilight Zoo of insane monkeys!

How long do you last, before you frantically start to search for a way out?

Second question: What is the most likely type of the person that is behind this evil plot?
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    INFJ

Could be awesome fun. Or horrendous.

Depends on the music, but I'd probably last more than a minute.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by decided View Post
    Could be awesome fun. Or horrendous.

Depends on the music, but I'd probably last more than a minute.
    Couragious!
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

garbage

Hello, Jerry. I want to play a game. For years, you've subjected others to your flighty, reckless lifestyle. You've abandoned your family and friends for cheap thrills. Your family is an empty shell, a mockery of what it once was. You've settled for a private, peaceful live, but that is no longer an option.

Now, you will witness firsthand just how that sort of abandonment can take its toll on a person. Inside this room are ten ESFPs, light dimmers, an abundance of alcohol, and, of course, a high-powered stereo system. You are now in their domain; you are playing by their rules.. not mine. Do you remember those trite social games that you used to play in the bars and clubs? Well, this time, your survival counts on just how you participate. Let the games begin.

MBTI
    ESFJ

I'd be up for that .. There would be plenty of alcohol so we'd have a good time. Then we could all break free, and cause havoc on the streets in the early hours of the morning whilst absolutely paralytic.

In a court of law, i can not be held accountable for my behaviour, lol
    “I made you take time to look at what I saw and when you took time to really notice my flower, you hung all your associations with flowers on my flower and you write about my flower as if I think and see what you think and see—and I don't.”
    ― Georgia O'Keeffe

Phantonym

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    Idea from Gewitter.
    I had the same thought when reading the other thread.

How long do you last, before you frantically start to search for a way out?
    Nah. I'd last more than a minute, I can last much more than that even if it is merely out of spite and it kills me or I start killing them. How wonderful it is to be able to block out outside disturbance and find peace within your own mind most of the time. I could make it a nice exercise in observation and patience or I could take it as a psychological experiment, both ways, to find out who will cave first.

Second question: What is the most likely type of the person that is behind this evil plot?
    No comments. *censored profanities*

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

More than a minute. Probably not more than an hour unless they were mostly like my daughter's ESFP friend. She is frigging brilliant. She's also considerate and responsible. And if there were guys there she'd only talk to me for, like, ten minutes.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Food... Drinks... Music... SPs for entertainment...

Oh Hell Yeah!

Nickle Iron Silicone Charmed Justice's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Eyebrows View Post
    Hello, Jerry. I want to play a game. For years, you've subjected others to your flighty, reckless lifestyle. You've abandoned your family and friends for cheap thrills. Your family is an empty shell, a mockery of what it once was. You've settled for a private, peaceful live, but that is no longer an option.

Now, you will witness firsthand just how that sort of abandonment can take its toll on a person. Inside this room are ten ESFPs, light dimmers, an abundance of alcohol, and, of course, a high-powered stereo system. You are now in their domain; you are playing by their rules.. not mine. Do you remember those trite social games that you used to play in the bars and clubs? Well, this time, your survival counts on just how you participate. Let the games begin.
    Entertaining...

To answer the OP, I'd last all night! Good natured people heavy on Se win.
    There is a thinking stuff from which all things are made, and which, in its original state, permeates, penetrates, and fills the interspaces of the universe.

MBTI
    ISTP

Locked in with ten ESFPs... sounds like my college freshmen residence hall!