123 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Default 100 things we have learned from Typo C

This is in the vein of those lists at imdb.com where they make fun of plot holes and quirky characters. See also Star Wars: The Phantom Menace Movie Plot Holes and Funny Quotes Reimagined - 100 Things I Learned. All in fun so don't take it personally you dam empathetic NFs. (i.e. make funny and or insightfully)

1. A typist is not just someone who knows how to effectively work the keyboard but it is also someone who unfairly prejudices one or more MBTI types...(similar to racist prejudicing different races).

2. ISTPs will do almost any kinky act if asked by the right person (i.e. anallingus etc.)

3. ENFPs will do almost any kinky act if cuddled and told you love them after (note ISTPs cuddling after unnecessary)

4. ISTJ are basically mindless drones politely and patiently waiting for the next fearless leader to send them out to commit genocide.

5. INTJs sound intelligent in general until you ask them to discuss on why/whether they are intelligent and then they sound like 10 year olds on LSD.

6. INTPs wouldn't believe in God even if they were pulled out of the bowels of hell and asked by Him to play a round of golf. Not only that they would refuse to play golf and mummer something like..."you're not the boss of me"

OK not to0 inspiring...but you get the idea...go forth and list
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

7. ISTPs are fake, very dissapointing.

8. ENFP females are crazy.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

9. NFs are cuddly bunnies and never get mad at people. Well except INFPs who are angry at themselves and off cutting some random part of their body.

10. ENTPs have to argue everything no matter how idiotic they sound. They will continue to pound away at it after everyone else has left the conversation.

11. Every INTP has to refer to Einstein at least once a month.

12. SJ's hate sex.

13. INTJs are asexual.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

^^
    14. ENFPs are independant...like to start on their own count no matter what was said before them...same thing goes for saying grace or singing Happy Birthday...they simply don't move to the beat of just one drum(especially closet ENFJs ).
    15. Einstein was an INTP. He enjoyed throwing food at his wife. He was a smarty.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 04-05-2010 at 03:13 PM. Reason: fixed numbering
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

16. Threads like this are never as funny as the OP always thinks they will be.

17. Consistent numbering between posts made by different users is a crapshoot at best, and hilarious at worst.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

18. INTP females can be killjoys. :steam:
    Last edited by Bellflower; 04-05-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: Fixed numbering... TOLDJA!!!!!

L'anima non dimora Donna Cecilia's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9
    Socionics
    LII

19. Lots of members have had bad sexual experiences with ISTJs.
    Last edited by Bellflower; 04-05-2010 at 03:14 PM. Reason: went to fix number, she fixed it!

"An intelligent hell would be better than a stupid paradise."
    Victor Hugo

LII/INTj (Analyst) - 1w9 Sp/Sx - RC|O|EI - Melancholy/Choleric

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

20. A great many of people type themselves wrongly and fail to pretend to be someone they're not.

21. MBTI will never have a solid place in psychology, because there is no method of accurately testing. Not because it has no potential of being of any use.

22. Humans are weird and irrational little beings, and don't care about the things they learn, unless it benefits them.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

23-Sensors are the most stereotyped people in the universe

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

23. Edgar is probably controlling the weather.