MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

38. Typology nerds typically have fantastic music taste

39. The quickest way to insult someone is to question their type

40. ENFJs are still only understood by themselves, but at least we can share notes here
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

Quote Originally Posted by Timeless View Post
    37. ESFJ's don't exist on the internet.
    (my sister in law is pretty into facebook, keeps in contact with old friends and has like 100 million people respond to every post she makes.)

41. The trolls are always of an intuiting type.

42. If someone doesn't have an avatar and they don't list a type, they are probably a troll ;P. The mods know this better than anyone.

43. If you find an argument going on you can usually bet a Ti/Fi dominant or auxiliary type is at the forefront and trying to win the argument through relentless reaffirming and rewording of the same strong original opinion that was had from the beginning; this is done until all opposition has left the thread (usually on an unspoken pretense of "agree to disagree") and the trenches of strong dissenting opinion have been drudged, leaving nothing but the moldings for a long future of trench warfare to commence between dissenters.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Sticks View Post
    43. If you find an argument going on you can usually bet a Ti/Fi dominant or auxiliary type is at the forefront and trying to win the argument through relentless reaffirming and rewording of the same strong original opinion that was had from the beginning; this is done until all opposition has left the thread (usually on an unspoken pretense of "agree to disagree") and the trenches of strong dissenting opinion have been drudged, leaving nothing but the moldings for a long future of trench warfare to commence between dissenters.
    Nuh uh.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6

44. Many people really, truly do not understand what it means to generalize.

(I can generalize though, and so can my best friend, so #44 is a load of bullshit!!)

45. The primary motivation for many in their understanding of typology is to make their relationship with their SO work (or give them hope that it can work) and/or have an excuse to talk about their relationship in detail (the latter being far more likely methinks).

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Nuh uh.
    Okay, let me get comfortable.

K, I'm comfy. Okay, now don't go ending this with any cheap-ass Fe air-bombing; this has to be long and senseless or it loses its point.

And might I suggest a leader to boost your cause? I know just the person.

He says he's a caring and charismatic leader and only wants the best for your people. I totally believe him. And I would never try to sabotage your leadership, so you can trust me. I only want a fair fight.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram

#46: "uncanny valley" concept applies in typology as well. I can find the subtle differences of communication and reasoning between myself and types who I only differ on one letter with (INFPs/ENTPs/INTJs/ISTPs) very noticeable and pertubring (at times), but rarely find this difficulty with posts by ENFxs, SJ's or XSFP's.

(This also applies to INTPc too where ironically there's a much higher degree of miscommunication than there is here on a much more heterogenous forum).
    "Of course we spent our money in the good times. That's what you're supposed to do in good times! You can't save money in the good times. Then they wouldn't be good times, they'd be 'preparation for the bad times' times."

"Every country in the world owes money. Everyone. So heere's what I dont get: who do they all owe it to, and why don't we just kill the bastard and relax?"

-Tommy Tiernan, Irish comedian.

The Duchess of Oddity Queen Kat's Avatar
    MBTI
    E.T.
    Enneagram
    7w8

- The world is flat
    - Time is round
    - I'm a man
    - The whole world is full of hidden cameras
    - Big Brother is spying on us
    - Big Brother is also going to blow up the planet in 2012
    - The government is behind it
    - Hitler is still alive. He turned himself into a pussycat
    - We all have alien souls in ourselves and when we die we go to Venus to be cleaned or something
    - The world is created by the Flying Spaghetti Monster
    I was sitting outside the classroom waiting to go in, and I saw an airplane hit the tower. The TV was obviously on. I used to fly myself and I said, "There's one terrible pilot."
    - George W. Bush -

SCUAI - 7w8 sx/sp - Chaotic Evil - Fucking Cute - ALIVE

Blog. Read it, bitches.
    Questions? Click here
    If you don't agree about my MBTI type, you can complain about it here. I've had plenty of people telling me I'm something else, in my reputation box. That's annoying.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

# 57 Aparentlee I'm a dumas itz nott mi folt tho... Itz thee folt ov mi persinalitee tip

#58 folk typology is ALMOST as evil as the MBTI itself :horor:

#59 INTJs are the smartest because they can make graphs that say so and make their arguments so boring that everyone else leaves the threads... they then declare themselves winners!
    Last edited by miss fortune; 04-06-2010 at 03:56 PM. Reason: saintkat keeps adding more things to her list :steam:
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett