User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    They don't conflict. They're both me. As I said, the surface the world sees is still me. It's just not all of me anymore. I keep that for those I treasure, those I feel safe with. And yes, I put a lot of time in figuring out who I can trust with what. What relationship to have with who. Who I just hang out with..who I ask advice from on what...and who I share the things with that I feel truly vulnerable on. All those connections are precious to me. But only the latter, if they are interested, will see it all. Why force people to deal with things they don't care for? It doesn't gain me or them anything.
    Because it's one's natural inclination and it feels forced to not just BE how one feels more comfortable. Why should I tailor how I am if I have no regrets and I'm a nice person with a nice heart? It's more comfortable to be myself. And more authentic to not put on faades.

But whatever, you have Fe. I hate Fe. But good for you.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Sytpg View Post
    Because it's one's natural inclination and it feels forced to not just BE how one feels more comfortable. Why should I tailor how I am if I have no regrets and I'm a nice person with a nice heart? It's more comfortable to be myself. And more authentic to not put on faades.

Hehe, I hate unhealthy Fe as well. I don't consider what I do Fe, though I might use it as a tool at first..especially in groups, where I know people only superficially. I'll jump to Fi once I get them one on one though I won't reveal everything in one go, unless I'm emo..and then I 9 times out of 10 overload them
    So I try to pace myself.

Anycase, we should stop derailing this thread..maybe a mod can get rid of these posts?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Hehe, I hate unhealthy Fe as well. I don't consider what I do Fe, though I might use it as a tool at first..especially in groups, where I know people only superficially. I'll jump to Fi once I get them one on one though I won't reveal everything in one go, unless I'm emo..and then I 9 times out of 10 overload them
    So I try to pace myself.

Anycase, we should stop derailing this thread..maybe a mod can get rid of these posts?
    I dont mind.

Btw I think you are old enought to learn how to be blunt with people.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

I'm capable of bluntness when I deem it necessary, don't worry
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yeah "smoothing out the conversation" sounds like Fe to me too. That's like what FJs do.

Also, INFPs are less confrontational than ENFPs usually although they have Fi.

How can it hurt if one has not regrets and bases his/her actions on a value system, like ENFPs do? Authenticity means people can use who am against me whenever they please.
    I'm completely transparent with who I am and with my past, present and future actions. That's the sure fire way to attract only the people who would be ok with them or my values.
    Why would you miss on anything? I'm considered odd by everyone, that's not necessarily a bad thing. I didn't say I base myself on first impressions, far from it. But I'm consistent in the way I am and people do adapt and learn new information about me everyday. .
    So I whole heartedly agree with every single thing you said above sytpg. I tend to take the same strategy. I try and let people see EVERYTHING, then let them avoid me if they want to. I do this for a specific reason though. It is easier to avoid making a connection at all, then to make a connection with Fi, then have it severed when they find out how weird I am. Outright rejection or avoidance-well i use Te to tell them to fuck off, that I didnt care about them anyways. But to connect and them have them leave-very painful.

Because when I like someone and possibly even look up to someone, and they 'misunderstand' and judge who I am, despite them being good people, it hurts me. I will test and check who can handle what, before I show them, perhaps even explain it to them before I show it to them, in order to avoid misunderstandings. It is my experience that a lot of unnecessary hurt comes from misunderstanding. Once I know someone and we have a mutual respect going, they can disagree with my values and even judge me over it, as long as they have demonstrated a thorough understanding of why i do the things I do. That, I am fine with. But to be judged for something I'm not, based on a glimpse...no thanks.
    So-Amar I beg you to correct me if I am seeing this incorrectly-I think Amar maybe connects much more with Fi than we do? Does that sound at all right? I know she has far more skill than I in how to use it and how to help others with it then me. So maybe having that ability to use it more effectively-she didnt have to develop super Te walls like me. I much envy her, her delicacy and gentleness. That ability to be open and caring, let others in without the strong defensive reactions I will often have. But Fi is delicate stuff, so it sounds like she measures it carefully, and unveils it slowly?? I dunno, it is just aguess, so please correct as I could be totally off.

ENFPs-

Happy puppies. Way too innocent. Way too open and accepting of others.

The ENFPs I work with are so sweet and beautiful, silly but creative. I can sometimes be like them, but when I am not-then I want to fight to protect them. But yeah, dont ever corner an ENFP-even the cute ones.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I'm very much a Fi person. I can show care to anyone without feeling weak or exposed or any of that. Sure, I tend to do it in a tough love kind of way or by helping them after giving them a speech but I consider myself very understanding. It's not even about loyalty, I'll do it to many even if we are not that close. Teasing people is part of my way of interacting with them though. Always busting their chops. But I care and I'll have no one insinuating you can't care with zero Fe.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Orobas View Post

So-Amar I beg you to correct me if I am seeing this incorrectly-I think Amar maybe connects much more with Fi than we do? Does that sound at all right? I know she has far more skill than I in how to use it and how to help others with it then me. So maybe having that ability to use it more effectively-she didnt have to develop super Te walls like me. I much envy her, her delicacy and gentleness. That ability to be open and caring, let others in without the strong defensive reactions I will often have. But Fi is delicate stuff, so it sounds like she measures it carefully, and unveils it slowly?? I dunno, it is just aguess, so please correct as I could be totally off.
    No I don't think Amar is using more Fi. Fi fuels a strong value system, having empathy, and feelings things deeply and it doesn't necessarily imply gentleness, delicacy, or tact. That seriously sounds like Fe...unless Amar's personal Fi value system strongly resembles Fe, which is of course possible.

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

*changes type to xNFx*
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★