User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 47

  1. #21
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,911

    Default

    I am polygamously married to PinkPiranha and Pocket Lint.
    I'm courting CzeCze. I have to get around this pesky thing called "sexual-orientation", but I think I will succeed.

    Yep. The whole truth. no lies there.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  2. #22
    Senior Member Nonpareil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martoon View Post
    I just now clicked on the "wedding" link in ptGatsby's sig, and discovered that he's intimately acquainted with Nonpareil.
    Intimately acquainted? That's the first time I heard someone describe my relationship with pt that way... Sounds naughty... I like it!

    Yes, it was pt who introduced me to this place and I love it. We usually post and reply to different threads here. I try not to invade his world too much.

    Well, as pt stated, we are engaged to be married in August 2008!

    Sorry for being redundant! Back to the rest of you now, I'll be returning to my usual corner...

    Sorry for any typos, spelling or grammer errors but I'm a bit preoccupied planning my wedding.
    Or if you want to read more about me and help me gain more insight to your world (I do need more experiences in life), feel free to skim through my blog.

  3. #23
    Protocol Droid Athenian200's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Posts
    8,828

    Default

    I don't know anyone here for real... I don't think. And I would feel uncomfortable posting here if most of the people (save for a few) that I knew in real life did post here, and were aware that I did.

    Anyway, I know that The_Liquid_Laser and ladypinkington are married. I can't think of anyone else right now, but I'm sure there are more.

  4. #24
    Senior Member substitute's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Posts
    4,601

    Default

    what about Haight and notta? Or did I grab the wrong end of the stick there?

    nobody here that I know outside of the forums.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

    "When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

  5. #25
    On a mission Usehername's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1
    Posts
    3,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by athenian200 View Post
    I don't know anyone here for real... I don't think. And I would feel uncomfortable posting here if most of the people (save for a few) that I knew in real life did post here, and were aware that I did.

    Anyway, I know that The_Liquid_Laser and ladypinkington are married. I can't think of anyone else right now, but I'm sure there are more.
    Wouldn't it be weird to find out that the guy who sits behind you in class two rows back is actually your online friend, buddy and pal from MBTIcentral? The guy you secretly dislike even though you have no reason to dislike them?

    *mind blows*
    *You don't have a soul. You are a Soul. You have a body.
    *Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason once accepted, despite your changing moods.
    C.S. Lewis

  6. #26
    Senior Member OctaviaCaesar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    211

    Default

    ChazzMichaels and I are engaged! We will get married in 2009...

  7. #27
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Usehername View Post
    Wouldn't it be weird to find out that the guy who sits behind you in class two rows back is actually your online friend, buddy and pal from MBTIcentral? The guy you secretly dislike even though you have no reason to dislike them?

    *mind blows*
    I'm always paranoid that people on here know me in real life. That they've figured out who I am but won't say anything.

  8. #28
    *ears perk up* wolfmaiden14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    MBTI
    Infx
    Posts
    590

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    I'm always paranoid that people on here know me in real life. That they've figured out who I am but won't say anything.
    Class? Dude. I'm standing outside your window right now.

    *howls*
    Forming characters! Whose? Our own or others? Both. And in that momentous fact lies the peril and responsibility of our existence. - Elihu Burritt

    Member of the Maverick's Biker Club - Now crashing through walls instead of just..walking into them.

  9. #29
    Senior Member prplchknz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    MBTI
    yupp
    Posts
    29,782

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfmaiden14 View Post
    Class? Dude. I'm standing outside your window right now.

    *howls*
    amazing! and you can levitate. awesome !!

  10. #30
    RETIRED CzeCze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    MBTI
    GONE
    Posts
    9,051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I am polygamously married to PinkPiranha and Pocket Lint.
    I'm courting CzeCze. I have to get around this pesky thing called "sexual-orientation", but I think I will succeed.

    Yep. The whole truth. no lies there.


    But Magic, you haven't even sent me flowers yet!

    And I thought I was engaged to Pink, or did I not send in my acceptance yet?

    Oh Pink, you big player. This is why you're bigger than Donkey Kong.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 12:25 PM
  2. MBTIc isn't the only one who can change names
    By FFF in forum Welcomes and Introductions
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 04:56 PM
  3. Open mic night at the MBTIc karaoke and waffle bar
    By Martoon in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 12:42 PM
  4. Am I the only one who LOVES reality TV??
    By CzeCze in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 12-24-2007, 01:23 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO