User Tag List

First 4567 Last

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Don't give up!
    With hard work and practice, raw talent can be fanned into an accomplished flame!

(remember... Edison didn't fail to create the light bulb 2000x, he just figured out 2000 ways that it wouldn't work. The next time might be the charm!)
    You're right.

I must work on my creepy, perverse, language skills...

And perhaps brush up on my stalking skills.

heart on fire

Quote Originally Posted by toonia View Post
    There is some parallel here to the thread where the guy outed his fiance' for cheating on him on the radio with everyone laughing, etc. There is one difference in that these letters were posted by the individual publicly in the first place. A true parallel would involve a woman publicly posting a letter that was intended to be private while including the person's actual name. (or in the other case if the woman was publicly declaring her cheating already before the finance' had everyone laughing and making death threats, etc.)
    I only read the first couple of posts in this thread and that was about a woman with a co-worker who sent her an email. She felt he had crossed a line, she had a way to address that through her company and she did and she got positive results. Why the need to continue to obsess about the incident by laughing about it with strangers on a website? It really seems to be ego based to my POV. It seems like laughing at the mentally disturbed. Sort of like people who liked to tour Bedlam for the kicks of it.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    I only read the first couple of posts in this thread and that was about a woman with a co-worker who sent her an email. She felt he had crossed a line, she had a way to address that through her company and she did and she got positive results. Why the need to continue to obsess about the incident by laughing about it with strangers on a website? It really seems to be ego based to my POV. It seems like laughing at the mentally disturbed. Sort of like people who liked to tour Bedlam for the kicks of it.
    Yes. Exactly what I was thinking. But then I've never been able to understand the desire to gossip and laugh at others' distress behind their backs. It just does nothing for me.

Much more fun to laugh in their faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Quote Originally Posted by The Outsider View Post
    I'm in love.
    Being in love is loony.

Nature has seen to it that when we are in love, we lose our sense of judgement, we lose our sense of proportion and we enter a state of ecstasy.

Nature then goes on to ensure we adore our children. This is also plainly loony as no one else does.

Nature sends us loony to propagate the species. And we love it just as the bees love flowers. We love the ecstasy of being in love and adoring our children.

Nature sends us psychotic for her own purposes.

So psychosis is completely natural and we all long for it.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Victor honey.. sweetie.. sugar puddin' pie..
    I think you should write psychotic letters.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Victor honey.. sweetie.. sugar puddin' pie..
    I think you should write psychotic letters.
    Only to you, dear Sweet.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Being in love is loony.

Nature has seen to it that when we are in love, we lose our sense of judgement, we lose our sense of proportion and we enter a state of ecstasy.

Nature then goes on to ensure we adore our children. This is also plainly loony as no one else does.

Nature sends us loony to propagate the species. And we love it just as the bees love flowers. We love the ecstasy of being in love and adoring our children.

Nature sends us psychotic for her own purposes.

So psychosis is completely natural and we all long for it.

Actually, Victor, you're right. I read somewhere that if falling in love wasn't considered such a normal and vital part of the human experience, that we'd call it a mental illness.

Maybe it's my Fi, but I cringe when making fun of people who are in unrequited love. Unless they begin to sound truly delusional and possibly dangerous, then it's necessary to confront them as abruptly as possible. I have nothing but pity for the broken hearted, but I'm quick to be the harsh voice of reality if someone is just off their dial...for their own sake, and the sake of the person they're obsessed with.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Only to you, dear Sweet.
    Aw. :blushing: Such a charmer
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

The Broken-Hearted

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    Actually, Victor, you're right. I read somewhere that if falling in love wasn't considered such a normal and vital part of the human experience, that we'd call it a mental illness.

Maybe it's my Fi, but I cringe when making fun of people who are in unrequited love. Unless they begin to sound truly delusional and possibly dangerous...
    What shall we do with the broken-hearted?

Quote Originally Posted by Unkindloving View Post
    Aw. :blushing: Such a charmer
    Ah, you make it so easy from Toms River, New Jersey.