User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    This all makes me uncomfortable. I know these men have been invasive of boundaries, tactless, creey, threatening etc, but laughing at them on a public site dedicated to the topic makes me uneasy. Not sure why.
    Yeah, I actually agree.
    I think, the whole time I was imagining if I was the one who wrote a letter to someone when I was my angriest, not thinking rationally at all, and it gets posted all over the internet for people to laugh and make fun of me.

Even though I don't agree with what these men have done, I don't believe it's my place to throw cheep shots at them from over the internet.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ENFp

He posted it all over the internet. You paste something that dumb on someone else's facebook you should expect to see it everywhere.

sammy

ha! This is a great link, thanks for sharing, digest. It's made me feel just a tad better about the hate-mail and scary, threatening junk that an ex sent me last year. Better in the sense that I know these ladies who were threatened by their exes are still alive. Believe me, after being on the receiving end of many a vitriol-infused letter full of threats and such, you do fear for your life from some of the more convincingly homicidal asshats.

to surviving!

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by lamp View Post
    does anybody find it strange that carla's husband bothered responding? seems her response is sufficient
    Actually, I saw a version that included the time stamps... (the original version this one linked to had had the time stamps removed) and Carla's husband's response preceded hers by 3 minutes.

IOW, it was her response that was unnecessary.
    It really just mirrors the last bit of what her husband says.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

"Andy I'm married I dont think about you"

Awesome, just absolutely awesome!!

I've got to be honest that I'm glad this shit is being labelled psychotic and in a prejorative sense too, there's far too damn much of it going on, among adults and not just kids.

I've encountered serious stuff like this among the damaged adolescents that I work with and they troop about with this sense that their emotional extremes are supported by pop culture and societal norms, to be honest I think its getting to the point were they could be right and they themselves are the future parents, the next generation.

Cant say I'm not guilty of this stuff myself occasionally, when I deteriorate through stress and strain I do it big style, so estranged are the sensing and feeling traits in my personality that when they do assert themselves they do so with flooding. Although there's a difference between that, and knowing that and trying to overcome it, and just indulging emotional extremes and living for it.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I have a good one (series of them I think). I'll have to dig them up in the vaults of my old hotmail address... highly amusing.
    -end of thread-

Charting a course
    MBTI
    INFP

...Holy Crap!

And here I though I went over the edge occasionally.

I've got nothing on these nut-jobs...

*scans these sites to see if they've used any of my material without permission*

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Biaxident View Post
    I've got nothing on these nut-jobs...
    Don't give up!
    With hard work and practice, raw talent can be fanned into an accomplished flame!

(remember... Edison didn't fail to create the light bulb 2000x, he just figured out 2000 ways that it wouldn't work. The next time might be the charm!)
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    This all makes me uncomfortable. I know these men have been invasive of boundaries, tactless, creey, threatening etc, but laughing at them on a public site dedicated to the topic makes me uneasy. Not sure why.
    There is some parallel here to the thread where the guy outed his fiance' for cheating on him on the radio with everyone laughing, etc. There is one difference in that these letters were posted by the individual publicly in the first place. A true parallel would involve a woman publicly posting a letter that was intended to be private while including the person's actual name. (or in the other case if the woman was publicly declaring her cheating already before the finance' had everyone laughing and making death threats, etc.)
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)