MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    ohhh.
    if only someone would come forward and take over.
    yes... if only! alas
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    This would be like if i ever snapped and ENFJ BS-ability took over completely. Scary.

Also reminded of Disturbing Behavior:
    "Meet the musical little creatures that hide among the flowers."
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Confession: I've actually written a letter like this... not LIKE THIS exactly.. I mean, an apologetic letter. All I could hope for was to be friends, and thankfully, I've been friends since. Like even better ones than before.. We can talk for hours now. But.... the thing was, not being melodramatic is key. It's a good idea to cut out the eloquent shit too.

That's my 2c

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Confession: I've actually written a letter like this... not LIKE THIS exactly.. I mean, an apologetic letter. All I could hope for was to be friends, and thankfully, I've been friends since. Like even better ones than before.. We can talk for hours now. But.... the thing was, not being melodramatic is key. It's a good idea to cut out the eloquent shit too. That's my 2c
    I think it's a context issue.

If she is engaged or married... eehhhh....

And yes, cut out all the "eloquent stuff". This isn't the place to wax poetic, it's to say, "I know life has moved on, but I feel like crap because of how I treated you, and I'm sorry. It would be cool if we could get to know each other again, if you are willing. Congrats on your new life." Short, direct, to the point, with no attempt to "emotionally manipulate."

Andy's note was really all about Andy, not about the recipient.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Hilarious.

I love the response from Carla's husband.

I'm in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I think it's a context issue.

If she is engaged or married... eehhhh....

And yes, cut out all the "eloquent stuff". This isn't the place to wax poetic, it's to say, "I know life has moved on, but I feel like crap because of how I treated you, and I'm sorry. It would be cool if we could get to know each other again, if you are willing. Congrats on your new life." Short, direct, to the point, with no attempt to "emotionally manipulate."

Andy's note was really all about Andy, not about the recipient.
    Yeah... context.. Mine's a little funny,but I should probably shut up about it..

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    LoL

In a similar vein, I ran across this blog the other day that you might also enjoy: Please Dump Me: Talk If You Can't Walk
    "How can I be, all I want to be,
    When all I want to do is strip away these stilled constraints
    And crush this charade, shred this sad, masquerade"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGeq5v7L3WM

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

From my own email vaults:

5/23/08 "You had no idea who I was. You forgot; All you knew was an online persona, and it's not the same. ..I hate that you don't know what you're missing. I'd make you fucking melt in person, if not before- forfuckingsure now, and yet I still loathe you. Sometimes I feel I still other L word things for you.. but it doesn't matter. No, it's always moving on to the next thing because it's unstoppable. God. I still want to know if you're still okay, and yet I can't get acquainted on any other level than ignorance, with everything about you. It'll always be too much or too little. Lauren of old: I still cry some rare nights. I still have reminiscent ghosts of you in dreams. There, you put yourself out to me a few months ago, I can finally give you that back. People just don't change that much in a *snap*, it's been left as a puzzle to me.

You're twenty now.. and Happy Birthday.. it's been a year.. did you just realize it was time to settle down and find something stable? Tell me something that matters more than asking if you play a game. Or all that's wrong with your life, I hated how fucked up yours has been and yet how it was seemingly still okay. Did I make you just snap one day, and you told yourself "i'm fucking done with him!".. at what point does it become allowable to yourself to let go of a promise? I held onto things for far too long. But Don't even tell me you wouldn't bat an eyelash, or that you don't care, or to leave you alone. That's weak shit.. and while I may think you're a total bitch without morals, or I had those thoughts at the worst of times, there's more to you than that. If you don't want to go there, good and well. How's your relationship? Are you happy? I saw a thumbnail of you on myspace on Ariell's page.. on an old comment you left her.. and you didn't look happy. So I asked. It's not about who's happier, or anything competitive. I'm being genuine.

At the point things ended between us completely, as knowing one another, you put up a picture of me on myspace.. and the caption was like... "feelings may never change, but people sure do.".. I wasn't the one that changed who I am. Did you?, No? What's that leave us with then. I'm forever this way, are you still a Lauren that underneath whatever armor you throw up- is one of the most caring people I've ever met? I wanna know this.

Today's my 1/2 year anniversary, the effect of time slipping by fast.. Lauren =] is life anything other than ranting to your ex-disaster now? I know you hope so, but I don't, because it's only when I hear from you on another level. I check on email only for nights when I wonder where you might be. It's for nothing else really. I was writing to trash this, but I think I can just deal with letting you know"
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    thenilesedge just introduced me, via an intpcentral thread, to this site. i enjoyed it so much that after reading just the first letter, i immediately felt a sense of loss at seeing that due to funds, they'll be shutting down the site soon.

enjoy!
    It's hosted on blogspot, how could they need money?
    "Create like a god, command like a king, work like a slave."

Quote Originally Posted by Synarch View Post
    It's hosted on blogspot, how could they need money?
    NTs arent handling details / comprehension so well in this thread :p