User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Usually people are projecting some negative feeling onto me simply because I am quiet. I suppose that is a reason, but it's just not a good one.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    INTJ

Never happened to me.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

I scarcely believe Edgar has ever been "unliked" at all!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    I scarcely believe Edgar has ever been "unliked" at all!
    Well, not for "no reason at all", anyway.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Glycerine

It's usually because I'm being unpleasant or the other person is being way too judgmental.

heart on fire

There was this girl in school who was obsessed with hating me. She had everything I didn't. She was popular, pretty and socially facile, sucessful in sports, her parents were well to do in that community and well placed. I never understood why she latched on to hating me. I'd never had any contact with her when it started, we'd never even exchanged words, I didn't know who the hell she was, and after she started her verbal abuse and threats, I tried to just stay out of her way.

In our middle school years, she eventually assualted me after school (with the help of her best friend), before she started hitting me she was yanking at my hair ( I had very long hair) and screaming at me that she hated it and thought I was ugly. Apparently that was the main offense for her. My hair.

Very strange and I never understood it.

In high school, her best friend died. The day the hate obsessed girl came back to school, she glared at me and said "I guess you're happy to see me hurting!" I didn't even know how to respond. I'd never felt anything about her except that she was an obstacle to avoid. It seemed unthinkable to her that I didn't share her deep emotion.

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

For reasons, but completely subjective reasons.

An ISTJ who was my friend for a brief stint has deep rooted issues with how i live my life and how i am as a person. I'm not relevant to him until i'm slaving away at a school or job.
    He hates my optimism toward negative situations and my drive to fix myself as he believes people can't fix themselves (or perhaps just that i lack the ability).

To me, he has no real reason.
    To him, he has heaps of reasons.
    It makes my brain twitch
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Mud and rain and chaos... TickTock's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by YourLocalJesus View Post
    Yeah, it has happened. In particular this EXTJ girl.
    I was nothing but friendly neutrality when we started seventh grade.
    Over here, when you start seventh grade when you're thirteen you move up a school and as such becomes a freshman, sort of.
    People get jumbled together with people from other primary schools etc.

This girl really freaking hated me on first sight. It was creepy, she wouldn't even shake my hand when we were telling the new classmates our names and stuff.
    It's kinda weird, because I was the popular kid and for girls that age incredibly good looking, apparently.
    Too innocent to realize this and take advantage of it, too. Or grow a large head.
    I was nice to everyone all the time, basically.
    I went to school with her for three years and I never got a straight answer from her.
    Once, I got a curious reaction out of her. All seventh graders from my school were on a trip out in the woods in late may.
    It was around ten in the evening and we were all really damn tired.
    I probably looked like a ghost or something. Could have fallen asleep standing.
    She probably saw this and went all gushy and emotional, even saying "awwww" and touching my cheek.
    It was sincere, you can just tell you know.
    Then ten seconds later she was her brutal/mean self again and sort of stalked off boiling.

To this day, when she sees me she avoids looking at me or even saying hi, if I don't move out of my way to go over and say hi to her. Sometimes she says hi back, sometimes not.
    I mean, there is something strange going on in that head. I never figured out just what.
    If she would've been in love with me, I think I would have known.
    Frankly, I don't know what the hell it all was.

She actually succeeded in making me a lot less popular, always slandering me for being stupid/ugly and god knows what. :rolli:
    I've never had such strong antipathies before... But well, it wasn't mutual exactly.
    I was never rude to her, I were upset sometimes because of how she went on and confronted her, but I was never unpleasant, rude or mean towards her.
    In fact, I can actually say that I would have liked her, despite her being ugly, if circumstances would've been less hostile.
    Pretty similar taste in music, apparently she reads books, has lots of strong opinions that aren't always that bad, thinks a lot... Etc.
    Exactly the sort of person that I'd respect more than usual.
    Unconsciously she probably didn't think she had much of a chance and so resorted to sabotaging your image. Self esteem issues. edit: but also ego issues.

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Yes, I was 15, and my best friend for 3 years suddenly blew up in fury and I've not talked to him since. I still have no idea why he was angry.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

MBTI
    ISFJ

I always know the reasons. I rarely care.