1. Nicest surprise someone could give you
A very sweet compliment, or some sort of meaningful adventure/gift. a great memory
2. Favourite flavour of chips OR best chocolate bar
Reese's peanutbutter cups. dont get me started.
3. Dogs or cats?
I like happy fuzzy animals. I went to the park on Saturday and sw this adorable tiny dog jump and look around frantically at the sound of a quacking duck, he looked so nervous. I like sweet animals with slight anxiety disorders. I wanna cuddle them all.
4. Favourite accessory
I always wear a headband of bejeweled hair pin. Blair from gossip girl style
5. Best meal/dish/kitchen specialty you make
Pancakes. and this is with a chef for a mother. but still, pancakes.
6. Favourite type generally
My own I love everyone else on their individual self, not their type...though all Nfs are just so lovely.
7. Something you'd be lost without
My best friends, my laptop/camera/cell phone... and my teddy bear- his name is cupcake
8. First person you'd call if you were in trouble
My boyfriend or two best friends
9. Coke or Pepsi?
10. Tea or coffee?
caramel machiotto or however it is spelled. But i adore a nice cup of tea & milk
student/intern/tour guide at my university/fundraiser at my university
one day, I'll be a curator/artist/writer/princess
12. Favourite colour and shade of that colour
13. Location you are most likely to be found in during your leisure time
The mall, any museum, the liquor store, a party... I cant pin myself down. gotta keep movinggg
14 Best sport? (either viewing or participating)
Best sport is an oxy-moron. But as for least-bad sport? My boyfriend was rugby captain, those gamesare kinda ok to watch sorta for short periods of time.
15. Best instrument? (to listen to or play)
16. Destination you'd most like to go to but have never seen yet.
London., Dublin, Japan, Greece, Italy, Finland, russia...
17. Favourite location in the world you've been to.
18. Country of birth
Land of the free, home of the brave
19. Favourite genre of music
changes daily. I like brit-pop
20. Favourite book genre
Good books. I like me some Harry Potter.
21. Shower or bath
23. Kids? (Ideal number, number you have, no kids)
I'd like three: Chloe, William, and idk. but not now.
24. Accomplishment you are proudest of
My photo portfolio
25. Thing you'd most like to have said about you
I'm so shallow... but that I'm pretty. second is a tie... creative/smart/kind.
26. Person whose opinion matters most to you in the world.
27. Preferred restaurant
There's a lot of great ones in nyc & Boston
28. Most used emoticon
29. Forum you post most in
30. Blog or no blog here?
You can have blogs here?
31. SO or no?
you mean boyfriend? Yes
32. Over 30 or under?
33. Mode of transportation
make me anxious