First 12345 Last

Thread: Chop Chop

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8 sx
    Socionics
    --- Te

Personally, I actually have a few features that get me a little bit discomforted - not because I find them any less, but because stereotypes don't have a mention to such features, in general. It all-the-more makes me feel rather indifferent, and I get angry about it.

... Seems like I've become like everybody else. Instead of using the features I've already got, I find myself becoming twisted with what said to do with my indifference.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    937 so/sx

you're going to do it! wow - what are you getting done?
    "Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    Eleanor Roosevelt

"When people see some things as beautiful,
    other things become ugly.
    When people see some things as good,
    other things become bad."
    Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching

heart on fire

It's none of my business.

But since you asked. I envy the person for having the stamina and unconcern for their health to go through the pain for something that isn't necessary. I have so many problems in my life, even if I had the money to spend on it, I wouldn't do it because good lord life if hard enough without extra risk, extra pain, etc. I just don't see how it could be worth it.

But I wouldn't feel the same if they had real deformity issues going on. However, it's really none of my business so I'd keep it to myself.

MBTI
    GONE

Good luck with your surgery That Girl. What are you having done if you feel like sharing?

As long as you have reasonable expectations and are in a healthy mental state to begin with - which I think most people do/are? - it's all good. Shows like "Extreme Makeover" and "The Swan" I think have created more unrealistic expectations and there are some famous cases of *bad* plastic surgery.

Good for you for being so open about your procedure(s).
    “If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.” ― Oscar Wilde

"I'm outtie 5000" ― Romulux

Johari/Nohari

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

There's a knife, that's what's different, a KNIFE, you're gonna pay someone to cut ya!

Got no issue with it but the knife...

Oberon

TG, I've seen your photo. I cannot imagine what part of your face or body you'd have a problem with.

ThatGirl

Actually I have decided to get a nose job. I have reposted my profile pick as a tribute to old TG.

Mostly I want it done because the nose keeps growing as you age. While it is fine for right now, I know eventually I will want it corrected. Then I thought why not enjoy the correction for the better portion of my youth. Also symbolizes new beginnings. Idk a lot of things.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by oberon View Post
    TG, I've seen your photo. I cannot imagine what part of your face or body you'd have a problem with.
    Have to agree!
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

What are you going to ask them to do to your nose? I can't see anything that I'd want to get removed if I were you, even as a preventative measure...it's a good nose. No bumps or knobbiness.

heart on fire

Having seen your pic, I can't believe you'd feel a need for a nose job. Not that it's any of my business, but have you spoken with a therapist about this? Respectfully, I don't think you are seeing your face as it is. The nose doesn't grow that much with age. Life being the way it is, when you are 80, the length of your nose is likely to be the least of your worries or concerns. Have a sage burning ceremony or something instead to celebrate a new begining. I just think about the pain of it all and you are just fine the way you are. Well, none of my business so I'll shut up now.